Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
guys the swimming cap video is absolutely bizarre i am cracking up

so she’s trying to show the world how to put a swim cap on a child and she utterly FAILS at that. first it’s the wrong way and then elosh is practically crying saying she’s not ok because it hurts 😂😂 i just have to laugh at how moronic the beg is, she can’t do anything

trying to prove she’s a nice mother and kind after kickgate and it just comes off as totally useless. anyway these screenshots made me laugh she is deranged

IMG_7826.jpeg
IMG_7825.jpeg
Reported to tiktok!

Mar 2, 2024
guys the swimming cap video is absolutely bizarre i am cracking up

so she’s trying to show the world how to put a swim cap on a child and she utterly FAILS at that. first it’s the wrong way and then elosh is practically crying saying she’s not ok because it hurts 😂😂 i just have to laugh at how moronic the beg is, she can’t do anything

trying to prove she’s a nice mother and kind after kickgate and it just comes off as totally useless. anyway these screenshots made me laugh she is deranged

IMG_7826.jpeg
IMG_7825.jpeg
Psycho killer comes to mind the song 🎵 and I wouldn’t be for shamed to put that on the internet how embarrassing

Mar 8, 2024
So I just watched the swim cap video.
I don’t even know where to start. The poor kid was in pain and she just pulls the hat up hard so it hurts her more rather then just move it gently. Then makes her do it again by saying again it’s to help other boys and girls. Talk about manipulating your kid! She’s a fing horrific person, mum and wife. I fing hope this t gets cancelled. I can’t fing stand her. The way she stares at the camera is fing weird! She’s proper fing manic and unhinged