Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Ayni got told off last time and she had to delete her video!! She was being mean to
Her step son!!! And the internet went crazy on her and she ended up deleting the video and making a post about it!!! I remember clearly. And her sons birthday few weeks ago, see what she does for him and see what she did for her step son a banner alone!!! Ayni is getting FATT as well… not a nice woman. And Dil is also not a nice person. If you meet her in real life she’s one stuck up show off Turkish woman. Not a lot of people like her in the Turkish community.
My friend who is Turkish and lives in Turkey say they are all Turkey fakes lol 😂 🧿 🇹🇷

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
yeah they’re there she said she “accidentally” deleted them but who tf accidentally deletes two videos?

and 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she couldn’t even get that right poor elosh wanted to cry

that girl is gonna grow up to be terrified of everything
Definitely was it me or the force she went on her head as well, I know they are a t to get on but the I pad kid looked in pain

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
So I just watched the swim cap video.
I don’t even know where to start. The poor kid was in pain and she just pulls the hat up hard so it hurts her more rather then just move it gently. Then makes her do it again by saying again it’s to help other boys and girls. Talk about manipulating your kid! She’s a fing horrific person, mum and wife. I fing hope this t gets cancelled. I can’t fing stand her. The way she stares at the camera is fing weird! She’s proper fing manic and unhinged
Other boys and girls won't be on tiktok watching boring Begda ffs
And she utterly cocked that up ! My daughter who swam competively starting at aged 8 became a pro at putting her own cap on . It's got to be done quickly from front to back.. not slowly pulling it on causing the child pain ffs .

Mar 8, 2024
Other boys and girls won't be on tiktok watching boring Begda ffs
And she utterly cocked that up ! My daughter who swam competively starting at aged 8 became a pro at putting her own cap on . It's got to be done quickly from front to back.. not slowly pulling it on causing the child pain ffs .
It looked painful for her.
It’s awful she made the child feel guilty if she didn’t let her put the cap back on cus the other boys and girlies need it! She’s a fing horrible t

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Guys!! Are we going to have to boycott Nando’s now too!!??
Why are they sending her things 😡😡😡
What needs to happen
Every company who sends her anything needs emailing with an attachment of the video stating at approx 34 secs in she kicks him, state that they must support DV to gift her etc, also state that it will be sent to the national papers, to hi light she is an abuser, think it was the The sun who reported on her garden when she was calling trolls

Mar 2, 2024
Still there wtf have I just seen the abuser putting a Jonny on Princess I pad head 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😂
head condom GIF

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
I came across a nanna bea video on my FYP…she was responding to a “troll” comment and mentioned there’s a comment filter but she’s allowing this comment through so she can respond to it.
I’ve tried to post on Kiki’s page from multiple accounts and nothing shows up. I wonder if Begda has secretly put the filter on her TikTok account so ppl don’t comment about her, knowing kuki won’t delete them