Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Not going to be overly negative because I know people grieve differently etc

But the nan used to emotionally bully her and then say sorry when confronted but presumably then carry on regardless?? And that makes her a funny lady? No wonder Sevda is so mean to everyone around her if she really believes that was a cute & funny personality trait. I'm sure the lady was lovely apart from that, and I don't want to speak ill of the dead so I'll leave it there lol.

I don't get why she's telling strangers about her memory box. It's personal and I think there's no need to share but then, people I know do this on social media all the time so that's not exclusive to her lol.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Not going to be overly negative because I know people grieve differently etc

But the nan used to emotionally bully her and then say sorry when confronted but presumably then carry on regardless?? And that makes her a funny lady? No wonder Sevda is so mean to everyone around her if she really believes that was a cute & funny personality trait. I'm sure the lady was lovely apart from that, and I don't want to speak ill of the dead so I'll leave it there lol.

I don't get why she's telling strangers about her memory box. It's personal and I think there's no need to share but then, people I know do this on social media all the time so that's not exclusive to her lol.
Sounds to me like she only misses the benefits/money that came with the nan rather than the nan herself….#justsaying

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
The high school drama acting out in full force. Really should have put the camera away for this, beg.

IMG_4810.jpeg IMG_4811.jpeg IMG_4812.jpeg Disgusting & disrespectful when she got her phone out for this. Smelling her nans clothes, how fake can anyone be, how is she not embarrassed? Didn’t mind her till her Nan died,realised she’s such a narcissist & disrespectful human being ,crying for views!!!

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
This is hilarious! Comedy gold! The whole family… who turns the camera on and films themselves packing away a dead persons belongings and then looks at the camera and then smells the clothes. What in the world 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you have got to laugh. At what point I wonder they say enough sadness camera is off!!!

She then says stay safe 🤣🤣🤣🤣 thank you president obama!!

I can’t these people are some of the dumbest people on the internet. And kuki on the other side has never probably owned a bra!!!

Look there are people on the internet who are bad but this family is something else!!! Are you guys that poor that you need to make money on Tiktok like this.

Jelousy is thrown a lot lately on her page. But what are we suppose to be jelouse of her poorness? She’s clearly poor and needs the money 🤣

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
The high school drama acting out in full force. Really should have put the camera away for this, beg.

IMG_4810.jpeg IMG_4811.jpeg IMG_4812.jpeg
I can’t why would you for the life of you film yourself and family packing up a dead persons home and then post it on SM….. ahhhh but we are on about the ABUSER all for her own gain £££££££ no respect not even for the dead

May 30, 2024
UK
It was disgusting when she filmed herself eye fing the camera sorting through her nans knickers. It was so disrespectful. She made a mockery of that lady passing but it did give me one of my most favourite Sevda excruciating videos ever when she was sat on the floor rubbing her arm and looking like she had broken both legs mouthing it’s okay not be okay. Comedy gold

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
I can’t why would you for the life of you film yourself and family packing up a dead persons home and then post it on SM….. ahhhh but we are on about the ABUSER all for her own gain £££££££ no respect not even for the dead

The last thing I'd want to be doing would be setting up the phone in the correct position to film such a personal and heartbreaking task, it's just not normal. If her thoughts were TikTok and what profit she could make for filming and posting this then she didn't love and mourn her grandmother as much as she's making out. Pure attention seeking dramatics, most people would have taken time out, away from TT, if they were that affected by a bereavement.