Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Not going to be overly negative because I know people grieve differently etc

But the nan used to emotionally bully her and then say sorry when confronted but presumably then carry on regardless?? And that makes her a funny lady? No wonder Sevda is so mean to everyone around her if she really believes that was a cute & funny personality trait. I'm sure the lady was lovely apart from that, and I don't want to speak ill of the dead so I'll leave it there lol.

I don't get why she's telling strangers about her memory box. It's personal and I think there's no need to share but then, people I know do this on social media all the time so that's not exclusive to her lol.
I must admit, I thought the exact same thing. Sevda has picked up the same ugly trait from her Nanaā€¦emotionally bullying.

Thing isā€¦.Sevdaā€™s parents, sister or Sedat do NOT confront Sevda. Soā€¦she keeps doing it.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Iā€™m sorry I just had to do it. I sometimes scroll though too and find old videos ā€¦.
This one grossed me out then and it grossed me out now!

The tongue!!!
View attachment RPReplay_Final1723624711.mov
This has had us all laughing so much! The way she thinks sheā€™s some kind of goddessā€¦the looks she gives!! And yes, that tongue coming out for the drink! Eeeeeewwwww!!!!! šŸ¤®

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Sounds to me like she only misses the benefits/money that came with the nan rather than the nan herselfā€¦.#justsaying
I thought the same thing! Only mentions how her Nan helped her financially, after saying she misses her.

Doesnā€™t say anything nice about herā€¦just that she was a typical Turkish verbally bullying lady who made her cry and go running to her Doormat Mummy! She makes her sound like she was a terrible lady.

Mar 2, 2024
This has had us all laughing so much! The way she thinks sheā€™s some kind of goddessā€¦the looks she gives!! And yes, that tongue coming out for the drink! Eeeeeewwwww!!!!! šŸ¤®
why is she looking at the camera like that omg šŸ’€

as for the tongue, i just had a sip of water as a test and my tongue stayed fully in my mouth before, during and after the drink. it's very odd that she needs to stick hers out all the time, it's something i imagine very small children might do but would grow out of once they have more control over the cup?

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
there was an emphasis on what she did for her, picked up on that too..
Yep! I picked that too.

That and the fact she said how her Nana was a typical Turkish bullying lady who made her (Sevda) cry with her verbal abuse and go running to her Mum! Sounds a terrible Nana!! So thankful for my own Grandmaā€™sā€¦totally opposite šŸ„°šŸ„°

Mar 2, 2024
Yep! I picked that too.

That and the fact she said how her Nana was a typical Turkish bullying lady who made her (Sevda) cry with her verbal abuse and go running to her Mum! Sounds a terrible Nana!! So thankful for my own Grandmaā€™sā€¦totally opposite šŸ„°šŸ„°
Snap! My grandmothers would never, I'm lucky that they both are extremely supportive and kind, can't think of a single time either upset me and certainly not that I had to go running to my parents. I think they'd be mortified if they upset me by accident even. My parents wouldn't do that to their grandchildren either. I just can't understand someone justifying it as "old school" or using the culture, it's horrible behaviour whichever way you slice it.

The least Sevda should be doing is considering how that made her feel and how she can end the cycle - ie, stop making jibes at your husband and friends, stop mocking your mother on camera, just stop with that cycle of behaviour!

Apr 15, 2024
England
She treats sedation like a dog.
Giving him left overs.
Cutting the crusts off and giving them to him / leaving them for later.

Using him as a dustbin for the ends of stuff.

Bully.
I came on here to post this too. She treats him like a pet. And the irony of her saying be kind when sheā€™s the most unkind person ever underneath the fakeness. I wonder if sedat went to the cemetery with them, all he has to do is get driven in the car, walk a little bit and pay his respects. I think itā€™s disrespectful if he hasnā€™t bothered going

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
why is she looking at the camera like that omg šŸ’€

as for the tongue, i just had a sip of water as a test and my tongue stayed fully in my mouth before, during and after the drink. it's very odd that she needs to stick hers out all the time, it's something i imagine very small children might do but would grow out of once they have more control over the cup?
Haha I did the same! It's nasty! Lol

Mar 2, 2024
She treats sedation like a dog.
Giving him left overs.
Cutting the crusts off and giving them to him / leaving them for later.

Using him as a dustbin for the ends of stuff.

Bully.
Something about it has always rubbed me the wrong way. This is it. This is why. Thereā€™s an underlying lack of respect to her actions. What if he doesnā€™t want all these crusts from Madam Ela and Sevda one day? Will SHE eat them because they ā€œdonā€™t waste food in this houseā€? Why does she and Ela get to be wasteful like that but heā€™s expected to clean up their mess?

Last edited: