Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
I just don't understand why she continues to serve Sedat food he doesn't like.

She says she's cooked something she and Ela want - but Ela has a different meal anyway? So why can't she do Sedat something he'd actually like instead of trying to force a stir fry on him.

I'm usually team "If you don't like it, cook your own food" so please don't get me wrong, but Sevda seems such a control freak over the meals and cooking so if that's the role she wants she should factor in that her husband has his preferences too.

Also that didn't look stunning at all, no wonder she dumped more sauce all over it.

Mar 3, 2024
Not going to be overly negative because I know people grieve differently etc

But the nan used to emotionally bully her and then say sorry when confronted but presumably then carry on regardless?? And that makes her a funny lady? No wonder Sevda is so mean to everyone around her if she really believes that was a cute & funny personality trait. I'm sure the lady was lovely apart from that, and I don't want to speak ill of the dead so I'll leave it there lol.

I don't get why she's telling strangers about her memory box. It's personal and I think there's no need to share but then, people I know do this on social media all the time so that's not exclusive to her lol.
I wonder how old Begda was when she went running to her mum. I had the pleasure of having three sets of the most awesome grandparents. Never in a million years would any of them say things like that to me. I was a tomboy that wore no makeup, and when I did put on weight they never made me feel bad about myself.

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
I wonder how old Begda was when she went running to her mum. I had the pleasure of having three sets of the most awesome grandparents. Never in a million years would any of them say things like that to me. I was a tomboy that wore no makeup, and when I did put on weight they never made me feel bad about myself.
I’m sorry but nothing about a grandma that makes her grandkids cry by calling them fat and telling them they need to wear makeup screams loving! Seems like the grandma was just like Begda herself.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

She says she's cooked something she and Ela want - but Ela has a different meal anyway? So why can't she do Sedat something he'd actually like instead of trying to force a stir fry on him.

I'm usually team "If you don't like it, cook your own food" so please don't get me wrong, but Sevda seems such a control freak over the meals and cooking so if that's the role she wants she should factor in that her husband has his preferences too.

Also that didn't look stunning at all, no wonder she dumped more sauce all over it.
It’s also the way she makes stuff quite often that she knows Sedat doesn’t like? I get the odd diverging and having different meals so you can enjoy stuff you like separately but it seems like this happens a lot 😳

Tbh Sedat seems like the kind of bloke who would be happy with eating from the fridge (bread/fresh veg etc) and doesn’t seem to make a fuss when she makes stuff he doesn’t like… I think she’s the drama queen and plays this up to make him look bad and likes forcing him to eat stuff he doesn’t like e.g. the roast potatoes. Just let him eat what he wants, he’s an adult and can choose for himself/make dinner for himself if he doesn’t want something. The dinners are always things Sevda loves to pig out on (and which she thinks Ela will like), I’ve never heard her saying she thinks Sedat will like something or that it’s Sedat’s favourite etc.

Mar 2, 2024
Stir fry looked bland af. No way that was seasoned well. And not knowing when to add the rice vinegar and choosing to randomly add it at the very end. The random pat of butter she added made no sense either - I’m surprised she didn’t add cheese as well.

Omg yes. The only thing I can think is it's because she usually cooks prawns in butter so she can't cope with the concept that it wasn't necessary in a stir fry..

Mar 3, 2024
IMG_7877.jpeg
IMG_7878.jpeg
IMG_7882.jpeg
IMG_7883.jpeg

why the do is she deepthroating noodles oh my god she is crazed. it actually beggars belief that someone could film themselves doing this everyday and post it for strangers

and ewa blowing a kiss at the camera 🤢 MAKE IT STOP
The amount and speed that she devoured her meal was so disgusting. There is no frigging way that I could make a living doing that. I have a hard enough time eating in front of other people. 😅

Mar 3, 2024

She caters to Ewa every night. She should make some concessions for him on the nights he doesn't care for what she's serving.

Mar 2, 2024
Omg yes. The only thing I can think is it's because she usually cooks prawns in butter so she can't cope with the concept that it wasn't necessary in a stir fry..
You’re onto something because I just remembered she added parsley as well! Bizarre for a “Chinese” stir fry but again is something she usually adds to pwooooooons.