Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
So she doesn’t look after her body whatsoever 365 days of the year and now she’s jumping on a free trip to get a health check?
I’m sorry; am I missing something?

Go to the fing doctor here and ask for a full blood test, a smear, a breast check, you can ask for anything and you will get it, so I don’t know why she suddenly needs this trip?

And it will change NOTHING! They will tell her everything is wrong and she will change not one single thing.

As for the ‘see if we can have more kids’ ….. well clearly you’re not having sex so no, you can’t have more kids if you don’t do that!
(I know people have issues, I have them, but apart from her feral eating, I doubt anything is stopping them, oh yeah the fact that they can’t stand each other and sedation doesn’t know where to put it!)

Woah rant over (I still have so much more to say!!!)

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
So let me get this right.

She told her followers the other day when this trip was still the world's biggest secret that if you can you should definitely go ahead and do it.

So it's a full helf check in Turkey which from reading here and some people in her comments is not cheap.

Yet it's something she's wanted to do for a long time but didn't. Even though she could afford it.

She waited to get it free herself when her followers would have to pay for it.

She makes no sense whatsoever.

And where the do did this fing moron get the idea that people would say weww dun to her for getting a free check up all paid for at the same time as having a jolly in Istanbul??

She's lost the fing plot.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Sedat made the salad with love people, any rumours about their relationship breaking down must only be rumours now she's clarified that he's made the salad with love 😂

Made with love but she still found a way to criticise it.. too much lemon juice

Anyway, I hope she and Mine are staying at an airport near the hotel and we get a repeat of the ice bucket nonsense.

Mar 3, 2024
So she doesn’t look after her body whatsoever 365 days of the year and now she’s jumping on a free trip to get a health check?
I’m sorry; am I missing something?

Go to the fing doctor here and ask for a full blood test, a smear, a breast check, you can ask for anything and you will get it, so I don’t know why she suddenly needs this trip?

And it will change NOTHING! They will tell her everything is wrong and she will change not one single thing.

As for the ‘see if we can have more kids’ ….. well clearly you’re not having sex so no, you can’t have more kids if you don’t do that!
(I know people have issues, I have them, but apart from her feral eating, I doubt anything is stopping them, oh yeah the fact that they can’t stand each other and sedation doesn’t know where to put it!)

Woah rant over (I still have so much more to say!!!)
You sound like me! 😜

Apr 15, 2024
England
I think sedat secretly understands more English than he lets on but pretends he doesn’t so he doesn’t have to engage in conversation with her. I bet he’ll be glad of a few days break with hairy coming over to babysit. I wonder if he misses proper female companionship and maybe has a bit on the side cos otherwise he seems so miserable with her

Mar 2, 2024
She used to go 5 times a week? 🤣Thought she just used the exercise bike? She lying again?
Her claim was calorie counting, eating healthy meals, 5 days a week at the gym and using a cross trainer. This resulted in going from 17 stone to 10 stone.

Upon hitting 10 stone she stopped going to gym, stopped using the cross trainer, stopped healthy eating and stopped calorie counting. She didn't put any weight back on which is absolutely unlikely. She also had a child. She didn't do anything to maintain the alleged weight loss so her story doesn't add up.

Mar 3, 2024
I think sedat secretly understands more English than he lets on but pretends he doesn’t so he doesn’t have to engage in conversation with her. I bet he’ll be glad of a few days break with hairy coming over to babysit. I wonder if he misses proper female companionship and maybe has a bit on the side cos otherwise he seems so miserable with her
I think so as well, since I'm sure he doesn't work for a company that only employs Turkish speaking people. 🙃

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
He does! Megan Thick Thighs! 😂

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
So let me get this right.

She told her followers the other day when this trip was still the world's biggest secret that if you can you should definitely go ahead and do it.

So it's a full helf check in Turkey which from reading here and some people in her comments is not cheap.

Yet it's something she's wanted to do for a long time but didn't. Even though she could afford it.

She waited to get it free herself when her followers would have to pay for it.

She makes no sense whatsoever.

And where the do did this fing moron get the idea that people would say weww dun to her for getting a free check up all paid for at the same time as having a jolly in Istanbul??

She's lost the fing plot.
t has probably got a freebie for advertising it..how many of her bot followers and teenagers abroad can finb afford to fly to Istanbul for a " health check " do off .. there's more to it than what she's saying... we can see right through the t