Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Does sedation even know how old Ewa is or what school she goes to or what she likes and dislikes.

Begda sleeps with Ewa we all know that! Where does sedation fit into this family?

Never seen such odd family relationship. Send Ewa to her mums like her dad is not capable and you know what; I totally believe his not capable of looking after Ewa.

Ewa is also so rude to her dad. She gets it from her mum!

What a family!!! And she’s talking about more kids!! Why would you bring more kids to this s show! Can’t even look after one child! She doesn’t even show any love to ewa. Same like Kuki always for that little one!

Mar 8, 2024
Never really see Ela just with her dad , it’s always the narcissist & Ela. He never does anything with Ewa either. Very strange family. You can see sedat is not happy with her! She just used him to get pregnant & to control him because his English is limited!
Maybe he’s not her dad 😂😂 He doesn’t do anything with them ever. He never has ewa alone. He’s not allowed stay home without her parents going round. She deffo married him out of desperation and he married her to stay in the country.
Bet she was pregnant when they met and he didn’t know 😂😂

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
Maybe he’s not her dad 😂😂 He doesn’t do anything with them ever. He never has ewa alone. He’s not allowed stay home without her parents going round. She deffo married him out of desperation and he married her to stay in the country.
If she didn’t have the same unfortunate face as him I would believe it 🤣

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Ela looks so much like Sedat that this is unlikely 😂 They definitely did marry out of desperation though

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Wouldn’t surprise me if Begda Probably sent them a sob story of her losing 7 stone & needs help to shift her loose skin. Also reminding them she’s famous with 1.8 m twoll owers.
Both of them are overweight so this trip is to their advantage. They know what they're doing. Begging family want everything for nothing. Before you throw the jealousy card(yawn ) Begda, happy with my size 10 Thanks !
If you watch Gracie she has just had her skin done, she has documented from start to end, Gracie was in Istanbul for a week. And wasn’t booked into a hotel either she stayed in the hospital 💞

Also the way the abuser chucks food in that big fat chilli gob her along will be fine soon as she will have grown back into it