Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
I know you was lol 😂 but it wouldn’t surprise me if she was on at him to join her as her views go up when he does, I have said this he was fine the day before she came back and then all of a sudden that day/next day this injury makes you wonder and he doesn’t do anything apart from work and sit on the sofa
Has he been and had it X rayed etc he must of been to a doctor for a sick note
I wouldn’t be surprised either if she was on at him.
It is odd. He was ok now he’s off work agers (😂) doesn’t sound like he’s been to see anyone about it otherwise she would have announced something. She can’t hold her own piss this one

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She can afford to get him physio privately. So why doesn’t she?
I commented that on one of her posts, I obviously said it nicely but she deleted the comment.
It’s what, £60 max for a physio appt, I’m sure she can afford it with the 6 videos she’s posting a day and her nightie content!
💯 I got physio and my hubby got physio on the NHS and didn’t wait long at all, but they definitely could of got private physio if I had to for my husband or myself I would

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Oh them nighties are hideous. She finks she’s so sexy in them
Thank god she hasn't posted one of those this morning. Think she got the hint they were boring and no-one wanted to see her sat there with scruffy hair and morning breath telling us she'd " taken Wocco out " translation- she stands outside the front with him on a long lead looking like a translation chav in her nightie.. if she hadn't had paved the prison yard garden over, she wouldn't have had to do that. Made a rod for her own back doing that, the silly t .
Is she sulking today?

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Thank god she hasn't posted one of those this morning. Think she got the hint they were boring and no-one wanted to see her sat there with scruffy hair and morning breath telling us she'd " taken Wocco out " translation- she stands outside the front with him on a long lead looking like a translation chav in her nightie.. if she hadn't had paved the prison yard garden over, she wouldn't have had to do that. Made a rod for her own back doing that, the silly t .
Is she sulking today?
Translation? Gotta love a bit of autocorrect! It was supposed to say " Trampy " 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Is she sulking today?
She always look manic in her mawwwwnnnninnnn videos and the way she’s says that absolutely boils my piss. Taking her dog out in her Jarmies and nighties is so chavy of her

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
It’s absolutely abysmal that Sevda is not paying for Sedat to have some proper treatment on his knee injury! She’ll go out with Ela and her Mum and treat the three of them to breakfast, and think nothing of paying out for all her multiple beauty treatments (not working!)….threading, hair removal, eye lash lift, pedicures & manicures, etc. But when it comes to helping her husband see a physio and get a knee brace or any other support structure he needs…. NO… she’s not doing it.

When you also think of the cost of 3 Toby Carvery breakfasts, it shows also, together with her even sacrificing just one eyelash lift or a mani/pedi.. or both if necessary… she’d have the money to take Ela to do something really fun - like a theme park or something else Ela would love to do! I say all this IF money was a reason she doesn’t get Sedat treatment he needs or take Ela to something that a child loves. I actually do NOT think money is the issue at all.

Sevda is just incredibly tight fisted to an ugly degree AND incredibly selfish. I’ve noticed Sevda ONLY does anything with Ela if there is something in it for her (Sevda) to enjoy too. Like the few times they go see the Vampire woman’s children or Bobby ….its only because Sevda sees her 2 friends …Vampire woman and Lisa at the same time! When she used to take Ela to the trampoline place …. she had a yearly pass …. but Sevda only took her there when Sevda had her SIL & her SIL’s girls, Lara and Sasha over for a weekend or with Vampire friend and Vampire’s kids. She never just took her there with another friend that Ela would have chosen… because Sevda wouldn’t have a friend to sit and chat with… it would just be Ela and her school friend. I’m not saying I never do things with my 2 girls with friends and their children too. Of course I do! BUT I also MANY times take my girls to do fun things THEY like on my own. And dare I even mention the obvious too …. my husband comes along too on days out for the girls when he’s not working or has specific other plans, and he sometimes takes them out on his own. It’s what many normal functioning non-selfish parents do Sevda, if you are reading this.

I don’t think I have ever met anyone or known anyone as selfish & tight fisted as Sevda. I may not have actually ‘met’ Sevda quite face to face, but let’s face it, she displays and talks about her plans every day of her life on social media from the minute she wakes up in her skanky nightdress until the moment when she’s either spread out on her sofa in the care home lounge looking a fright in the evening or finishing up dinner saying she’s going to relax with Netflix or have a “baff”.

It’s sad as these days whilst Ela is young will race by as I’m already realising that with my own 2 young girls! My Mum always tells me don’t ever wish these days would pass by to have more time to yourself or waste them not doing much with your kids, because these are the days your children will remember the most and it’s what will shape them.

Think about that Sevda, when you have your next eyelash lift or nails done.

Last edited:

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Who the do picks up bacon with their chicken fingers when out in public? shein Shakira b, that’s who
She’s disgusting, why does she behave like this? it’s so uncivilised, Ela sees it all and will copy her believing that it’s an okay thing to do when it most certainly is not. The poor child will get ridiculed and bullied in the junior school if she eats her school dinners in the way that her mother does. Another big parenting failure, Sevda is the utter PITS! 😡😡😡😡

Attachments

• IMG_0489.png
    IMG_0489.png
    721.3 KB · Views: 12
Mar 8, 2024
It’s absolutely abysmal that Sevda is not paying for Sedat to have some proper treatment on his knee injury! She’ll go out with Ela and her Mum and treat the three of them to breakfast, think nothing of paying out for all her multiple beauty treatments (not working!)….threading, hair removal, eye lash lift, pedicures & manicures, etc. But when it comes to helping her husband see a physio and get a knee brace or any other support structure he needs…. NO… she’s not doing it.

When you also think of the cost of 3 Toby Carvery breakfasts, it shows also, together with her even sacrificing an eyelash lift or a mani/pedi.. or both … she’d have the money to take Ela to somewhere fun - like a theme park or something Ela would love to do! I say all this IF money was a reason she doesn’t get Sedat treatment he needs or take Ela to something that a child loves. I actually do NOT think money is the issue at all. Sevda is just incredibly tight fisted to an ugly degree AND incredibly selfish. I’ve noticed Sevda ONLY does anything with Ela if there is something in it for her (Sevda) to enjoy too. Like the few times they go see the Vampire woman’s children or Bobby ….its only because Sevda sees her 2 friends …Vampire woman and Lisa at the same time! When she used to take Ela to the trampoline place …. she had a yearly pass …. but Sevda only took her there when Sevda had her SIL & her SIL’s girls, Lara and Sasha over for a weekend or with Vampire friend and Vampire’s kids. She never just took her there with another friend that Ela would have chosen… because Sevda wouldn’t have a friend to sit and chat with… it would just be Ela and her friend.
She is selfish and tight. I’ve always said this about how tight she is.
She only goes to places when it gifted. Poor ewa gets taken nowhere unless her useless mother has someone to talk to or where she can drinkin. To be fair sedat works so has his own money unless she controls it and he has to hand it over to her, which wouldn’t surprise me, so he could sort it himself. But I’d say he needs her permission to do things or to spend his own money. Bet his money goes into a shared bank account and hers doesnt

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
There’s an account on tiktok who begs their followers to pay their bills.

Begda you are exactly the same!!! Beg beg beg!!!

Ewa doesn’t even know what day it is. She’s not going to tell you she wants Toby for breakfast. Did she say call nanny too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also I noticed you all have the same teeth 🦷 🦷 bunch of ugly people. Ooops 🤣 and am I the only one that find her and Ella’s tan very 🤢

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
She is selfish and tight. I’ve always said this about how tight she is.
She only goes to places when it gifted. Poor ewa gets taken nowhere unless her useless mother has someone to talk to or where she can drinkin. To be fair sedat works so has his own money unless she controls it and he has to hand it over to her, which wouldn’t surprise me, so he could sort it himself. But I’d say he needs her permission to do things or to spend his own money. Bet his money goes into a shared bank account and hers doesnt
He is not allowed to spend his own money. Remember the time when kuki spilled everything about money in Turkish (good times) she was telling him off saying you need to give £800 for mortgage!!!