Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
I don’t think Sedat is capable mentally to even know where to begin looking into getting physio or a knee support. He’s also extremely limited in his English. In various past videos, Sevda or her Dad take him into the shops where he needs to sort something out by returning something or getting something looked at, like his XBox once with Sevda’s dad. Sevda also once had to go along with him to the dentist in Turkey and another time, even Sedat’s elderly father went with Sedat for his (Sedat’s) dentist appointment. I think they go with him to do the talking part at reception because even though Sedat can speak Turkish fine, I don’t think he’s mentally always able to deal with lots of questions that may be complicated, etc.

Overall, you can sense Sedat has some kind of learning difficulties as he never says more than a few basic sentences the very most….. even when Sevda talks to him ….she talks in extremely basic sentences, even in Turkish (one of my lovely staff colleagues is Turkish and she confirmed this!). It’s like she’s talking to a 10 year old.

I’m not knocking the fact Sedat has mental issues. I’m just answering why I think he’s not researching into getting himself seen by a physio, etc.

This is where I’m appalled at Sevda! Maybe Sedat can help in part - actually try and talk himself to the relevant people…but Sevda should at the very least make the enquiries about who to contact and perhaps sit with Sedat when he finally has the right person on the phone to speak to. I honestly think Sevda cannot be bothered to help. I think she knows it will require effort for even her to sort things…so her selfishness stops her doing it.

I’m hoping Sedat’s sister, when visiting this weekend, will get onto helping Sedat with his knee injury …unless Sevda lies and pretends somehow nothing can be done or the exercises online that he was given are enough. Poor guy, may even have trouble getting these exercises up online everyday and he doesn’t want to ask Sevda for help. I expect Sedat tries to stay well out of Sevda’s way, especially since his accident. He doesn’t want her shouting at him…and we’ve all seen her do that! (the video where Sevda thought he was taking Kuki’s drink away from her AND when Kuki accidentally recorded Sevda talking about her (Sevda’s) drop in money and was shouting at Sedat something about he needed to give her more money).

What an absolute shambles of a family life. And I’m sure Ela has heard many times Sevda shouting at Sedat or moaning at him.
This is verging on abuse, it must cross some kind of boundary where a family member is in need of medical attention and no one is helping, namely sevda as the other adult in the household. I hope when Kuki visits that sedat is able to have a proper chat with his sister without sev interfering and he lets Kiki know the pain/issues he’s going through. I get sev probably doesn’t love her husband but the fact she can’t even help knowing he’s incapable of helping himself speaks volumes about her, really disgusting. She’s really pissed me of today as you can tell by the amount I’ve posted here today but it’s the same s day in day out. I’m surprised that sevs dad hasn’t even bothered to ask or advise sedat on the knee, perhaps sedat is playing it down and is hoping it will get better, but things like knee or joint injury doesn’t recover straight away and if there’s no knee support it can do more harm than good.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Did she just go round Costco, ate all of the tasters and filmed every item? Is this her content?
I hope she bought some of the stuff her and her mum were touching.

She’s a bloody bore that woman. Seriously, her content is worse than a 12 year old.

And ela, the way she said “mmmmm sooo goood” kind of sounds really fing wrong! It’s the way Sevda says it like she’s having a bloody orgasm! The child now says it too.

Mar 3, 2024
I don’t think Sedat is capable mentally to even know where to begin looking into getting physio or a knee support. He’s also extremely limited in his English. In various past videos, Sevda or her Dad take him into the shops where he needs to sort something out by returning something or getting something looked at, like his XBox once with Sevda’s dad. Sevda also once had to go along with him to the dentist in Turkey and another time, even Sedat’s elderly father went with Sedat for his (Sedat’s) dentist appointment. I think they go with him to do the talking part at reception because even though Sedat can speak Turkish fine, I don’t think he’s mentally always able to deal with lots of questions that may be complicated, etc.

Overall, you can sense Sedat has some kind of learning difficulties as he never says more than a few basic sentences the very most….. even when Sevda talks to him ….she talks in extremely basic sentences, even in Turkish (one of my lovely staff colleagues is Turkish and she confirmed this!). It’s like she’s talking to a 10 year old.

I’m not knocking the fact Sedat has mental issues. I’m just answering why I think he’s not researching into getting himself seen by a physio, etc.

This is where I’m appalled at Sevda! Maybe Sedat can help in part - actually try and talk himself to the relevant people…but Sevda should at the very least make the enquiries about who to contact and perhaps sit with Sedat when he finally has the right person on the phone to speak to. I honestly think Sevda cannot be bothered to help. I think she knows it will require effort for even her to sort things…so her selfishness stops her doing it.

I’m hoping Sedat’s sister, when visiting this weekend, will get onto helping Sedat with his knee injury …unless Sevda lies and pretends somehow nothing can be done or the exercises online that he was given are enough. Poor guy, may even have trouble getting these exercises up online everyday and he doesn’t want to ask Sevda for help. I expect Sedat tries to stay well out of Sevda’s way, especially since his accident. He doesn’t want her shouting at him…and we’ve all seen her do that! (the video where Sevda thought he was taking Kuki’s drink away from her AND when Kuki accidentally recorded Sevda talking about her (Sevda’s) drop in money and was shouting at Sedat something about he needed to give her more money).

What an absolute shambles of a family life. And I’m sure Ela has heard many times Sevda shouting at Sedat or moaning at him.
I'm really surprised that Kukoo hasn't offered to help her brother out. She seems the most logical out of all of them, which is scary in itself.

May 20, 2024
Canada
Who wears a dress like that going for breakfast?!🫣. Get some jeans or even sports leggings and a jumper😳.

And I bet she is hating sedation being at home because she can’t make up how she never stops and how busy she is all day! He will be seeing she sits on her big ass, eating, deleting comments and ignoring ela!
I don't comment much, but that dress is just 🤮🤮🤮 I can't believe even after it's been named the ugliest item in her ugly collection, countless times on here and tattle, that she's still wearing it! it's just hideous

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
That Costco video is fing painful as do. Just going round showing everything..what looks good what she's tried what she hasn't tried what's new. Tasting everything in sight out of pure greed honestly why are these fs not embarrassed someone please tell me??

Macaroons
Per-siwl
An-chow-vies
Profitty wolls
Crossonts
Pan ow chocolates
Fwied diwll pickawl chips
If you know you know.

Do you know what I know Sev... it's that you look like an ugly fat t sat in that chair.

Attachments

• IMG_20240827_164729.jpg
    IMG_20240827_164729.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 23

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
That Costco video is fing painful as do. Just going round showing everything..what looks good what she's tried what she hasn't tried what's new. Tasting everything in sight out of pure greed honestly why are these fs not embarrassed someone please tell me??

Macaroons
Per-siwl
An-chow-vies
Profitty wolls
Crossonts
Pan ow chocolates
If you know you know.

Do you know what I know Sev... it's that you look like an ugly fat t sat in that chair.
I know. Forty farsand fevvers on a frush’s frowt. 😂😂😂

Mar 2, 2024

Macaroons
Per-siwl
An-chow-vies
Profitty wolls
Crossonts
Pan ow chocolates
If you know you know.

She’s absolutely Desperate for Costco to work with her. Not a fing chance you Is fugly.

Mar 2, 2024

Macaroons
Per-siwl
An-chow-vies
Profitty wolls
Crossonts
Pan ow chocolates
If you know you know.

She’s absolutely Desperate for Costco to work with her. Not a fing chance you Is fugly.
Muslim husband who drinks smokes and eats non halal meat.
Bit of pork wouldn’t make any difference to him really, funny how he is strict on that.
exactly. Muslim when it suits him. 😂😂😂😂