Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I'm really surprised that Kukoo hasn't offered to help her brother out. She seems the most logical out of all of them, which is scary in itself.
Maybe she is planning on helping her brother when she visits them this weekend. Of course, because that’s on here….CC….what people are hoping will happen, Sevda will clap back and not show anything on video of Kuki helping with matters. It will be all hidden. She’ll be way too embarrassed she’s not dealt with matters herself.

We read you like a book Sevda.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
And she still continues to use the same hair dye and straighteners. No wonder it’s snapping off at the roots.
Her hair looks an awful shade of yellowy-brass colour now. And all those tiny strands sticking out throughout each strand. It’s incredibly damaged and dry…and as usual…Sevda does NOT care…still carries on straightening it or drying it with that air brush. She needs to leave it alone at this stage to dry AND stop using the box dyes, which are known to eventually damage hair if used more than a few times a year! Sevda uses one every month!

Mar 2, 2024
Her hair looks an awful shade of yellowy-brass colour now. And all those tiny strands sticking out throughout each strand. It’s incredibly damaged and dry…and as usual…Sevda does NOT care…still carries on straightening it or drying it with that air brush. She needs to leave it alone at this stage to dry AND stop using the box dyes, which are known to eventually damage hair if used more than a few times a year! Sevda uses one every month!
She needs to stop with all the heat on it for at least 2 years! I straighten mine everyday and have done for 26 years and it’s never ever looked like hers! That’s because I don’t use box dyes and always make sure I use good hair products! Didn’t know you could Buy box dye hair colour in shade orange.🤣🤣

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Nine times the twerp said “there we go” while she was dishing up the girlies’ dinners. 😟
She honestly sounds more and more like a little old granny! “There we go” after every little thing she does and “Ooo, do you know how hot this plate is because I heated up the beans in the microwave, Oooooo!”

And can I just say, what a DUMB thing said when she said it was annoying at school when you had a jacket potato and it wasn’t mashed up all inside with the butter mashed in too….but just given as it is out of the oven, split with the butter placed on top.

Sevda, do you REALLY think there’s a dinner lady stood there taking each potato and mashing it all up inside and then adding butter and mashing that all in too???!!!! Christ on a bike!!

The children can do this if they want! Oh, I forgot! You haven’t taught Ela to do that for herself yet….and she is nearly 8! No wonder you say Ela only likes your jacket potatoes and won’t have them if they are on the school menu! She doesn’t know how to mash the potato up a bit with her fork and add the butter in.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
That Costco video is fing painful as do. Just going round showing everything..what looks good what she's tried what she hasn't tried what's new. Tasting everything in sight out of pure greed honestly why are these fs not embarrassed someone please tell me??

Macaroons
Per-siwl
An-chow-vies
Profitty wolls
Crossonts
Pan ow chocolates
Fwied diwll pickawl chips
If you know you know.

Do you know what I know Sev... it's that you look like an ugly fat t sat in that chair.
fing thick ugly munter

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t think Sedat is capable mentally to even know where to begin looking into getting physio or a knee support. He’s also extremely limited in his English. In various past videos, Sevda or her Dad take him into the shops where he needs to sort something out by returning something or getting something looked at, like his XBox once with Sevda’s dad. Sevda also once had to go along with him to the dentist in Turkey and another time, even Sedat’s elderly father went with Sedat for his (Sedat’s) dentist appointment. I think they go with him to do the talking part at reception because even though Sedat can speak Turkish fine, I don’t think he’s mentally always able to deal with lots of questions that may be complicated, etc.

Overall, you can sense Sedat has some kind of learning difficulties as he never says more than a few basic sentences the very most….. even when Sevda talks to him ….she talks in extremely basic sentences, even in Turkish (one of my lovely staff colleagues is Turkish and she confirmed this!). It’s like she’s talking to a 10 year old.

I’m not knocking the fact Sedat has mental issues. I’m just answering why I think he’s not researching into getting himself seen by a physio, etc.

This is where I’m appalled at Sevda! Maybe Sedat can help in part - actually try and talk himself to the relevant people…but Sevda should at the very least make the enquiries about who to contact and perhaps sit with Sedat when he finally has the right person on the phone to speak to. I honestly think Sevda cannot be bothered to help. I think she knows it will require effort for even her to sort things…so her selfishness stops her doing it.

I’m hoping Sedat’s sister, when visiting this weekend, will get onto helping Sedat with his knee injury …unless Sevda lies and pretends somehow nothing can be done or the exercises online that he was given are enough. Poor guy, may even have trouble getting these exercises up online everyday and he doesn’t want to ask Sevda for help. I expect Sedat tries to stay well out of Sevda’s way, especially since his accident. He doesn’t want her shouting at him…and we’ve all seen her do that! (the video where Sevda thought he was taking Kuki’s drink away from her AND when Kuki accidentally recorded Sevda talking about her (Sevda’s) drop in money and was shouting at Sedat something about he needed to give her more money).

What an absolute shambles of a family life. And I’m sure Ela has heard many times Sevda shouting at Sedat or moaning at him.
You know what. You’re onto something about Sedat possibly not having some mental capacity to do basic tasks on his own. I remember when Sevda asked her dad to come over and build the ikea tables in the living room. I think even Kuki helped him, but not Sedat. And Sevda has mentioned that all the doorknobs need to be changed because something about the mechanism being broke and someone can get locked in a room. Changing a doorknob is so easy! I get Sevda not wanting to do it, but Sedat?? Just watch a YouTube video because there are is a DIY video for every home improvement task imaginable. And don’t get me started on this so-called freak of a “decorator” she hires to just come paint walls. Girl, you’re already buying the paint, buy some brushes, a step ladder and paint the 8 foot walls yourself! Save some of this money and get your husband some physio therapy so he can get back to work sooner.

DanyDrogo

Jul 22, 2024
US
She needs to stop with all the heat on it for at least 2 years! I straighten mine everyday and have done for 26 years and it’s never ever looked like hers! That’s because I don’t use box dyes and always make sure I use good hair products! Didn’t know you could Buy box dye hair colour in shade orange.🤣🤣
So about box dye- it's made to color any and every hair type. So from thin, fine hair to coarse thick hair. It shreds it up because it's so hard on hair cuticles. And she's been dyeing it every few weeks not even once a month- right?? My guess is she also not using heat protectant on it when she styles/straightens it. Literally the worst things you can do to your hair!!

On another note I laugh my ass off when you guys compare her here and on Tattle to Worzel Gummidge. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 2, 2024
Just watched the Costco video.

1. Just imagine you're doing your shopping or a shift, and there's some woman going around filming items in the shop and saying the names out loud. Just.. is this considered normal behaviour now? People must be laughing at her? So why do it?
2. Why is she eating the tasters in two bites as if she suddenly has manners and doesn't want to shove the whole thing in? We all saw her lentil bake shovel fulls going into her mouth yesterday.
3. That thing she did with her mouth after tasting the coconut water and coffee gave me the ick, what was that!

Mar 2, 2024
She is fing ridiculous with how thin she slices up the cucumber for Ela. All 4 of those paper thin slices equal to one slice the way a normal person would cut them. She’s so afraid of that child eating anything remotely nutritious. What’s really fed up is that she cut up thicker slices (and more of them!) for the other kid. Such a s mother.

IMG_4853.jpeg IMG_4854.jpeg

Mar 3, 2024
So patronising to the Costco staff, she’s quite smug and full of it today. The amount of mayo she put on that girls plate, sev said she loves mayo but that was like 3 full tablespoons
That whole video was so annoying. Princess Ewa wanted a potato, hey Beg how about telling her that her little friend gets to choose and you can choose next time. That kid rules that household. 🤬

And yes that mayo was ridiculous on the burger and the fries and Beg's face as she's squeezing out the mayo was almost diabolical. She was enjoying that way too much.

Mar 3, 2024
She honestly sounds more and more like a little old granny! “There we go” after every little thing she does and “Ooo, do you know how hot this plate is because I heated up the beans in the microwave, Oooooo!”

And can I just say, what a DUMB thing said when she said it was annoying at school when you had a jacket potato and it wasn’t mashed up all inside with the butter mashed in too….but just given as it is out of the oven, split with the butter placed on top.

Sevda, do you REALLY think there’s a dinner lady stood there taking each potato and mashing it all up inside and then adding butter and mashing that all in too???!!!! Christ on a bike!!

The children can do this if they want! Oh, I forgot! You haven’t taught Ela to do that for herself yet….and she is nearly 8! No wonder you say Ela only likes your jacket potatoes and won’t have them if they are on the school menu! She doesn’t know how to mash the potato up a bit with her fork and add the butter in.
I thought the exact same thing about that potato comment!!! We were lucky to get hot lunch, let alone having the lunch ladies coddle each frigging tray.

Mar 2, 2024
Ela really fancied a baked potato. So what? She won’t die if she doesn’t get what she fing fancies. Let her learn some patience and she can have it tomorrow. But tonight, with having a friend over, she should be ok to have what’s being served to the friend. This OTT catering to an 8 year old is insane. Asking the friend if she wants the bun toasted. Come on!! No wonder this heifer gets nothing done in a day and is constantly overwhelmed. She never leaves the kitchen what with all the separate meals she makes for everyone. It’s a kitchen not a damn restaurant where people can order what they want.