Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Saying she got the name of the scan wrong and “is only human” is hilarious. It is literally your JOB to get the facts correct. You are literally being paid and have a business contract to present correct information. It is completely incompetent and unprofessional to get the name of the tests you had carried out wrong.

If an individual employed by a brand was posting incorrect information in the comments of a post, they’d get reprimanded.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Sorry jealous of what?????
1-liar
2-fat
3-ugly
4-stupid
5-can’t even speak
6-no mothering instinct
7-no loving husband
8-can’t even poo
9-jobless
10-disgusting home
11-no taste
12-cheap shein clothes
13-begging
14-eats and probably smells like an animal
The list goes onnnnnnnn……

So what she got tiktok 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We are jealous because she’s got tiktok, oh piss off, we are all laughing at you on tiktok!!

We can all go on holidays, in fact most of us on here probably been to more luxury holidays than you ever can think of!!

You have a house??? We all have homes, most of us maybe triple the cost of your house!!!

You have a s car on finance? Most of us on here drive luxury cars!!!

We ain’t ugly poor trolls!! Total opposite!!!

In fact you are so poor that you beg for freebies, we all pay for our holidays, cars, shopping, bills, food, days out for our kids, Christmas and birthday presents…

So you should really be jealous of us!

Apr 15, 2024
England
Saying she got the name of the scan wrong and “is only human” is hilarious. It is literally your JOB to get the facts correct. You are literally being paid and have a business contract to present correct information. It is completely incompetent and unprofessional to get the name of the tests you had carried out wrong.

If an individual employed by a brand was posting incorrect information in the comments of a post, they’d get reprimanded.
And that’s why she’s rubbish at her job, she’s been doing this job for about 3 years now and gets worse instead of improving. This is the last straw, lying about something as serious as a medical procedure

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
1-liar
2-fat
3-ugly
4-stupid
5-can’t even speak
6-no mothering instinct
7-no loving husband
8-can’t even poo
9-jobless
10-disgusting home
11-no taste
12-cheap shein clothes
13-begging

We are jealous because she’s got tiktok, oh piss off, we are all laughing at you on tiktok!!

We can all go on holidays, in fact most of us on here probably been to more luxury holidays than you ever can think of!!

You have a house??? We all have homes, most of us maybe triple the cost of your house!!!

In fact you are so poor that you beg for freebies, we all pay for our holidays, cars, shopping, bills, food, days out for our kids, Christmas and birthday presents…

Can’t even poo🙌😝

Mar 2, 2024
I’m really enraged at how she’s treating this endometriosis diagnosis. I 100% don’t believe she has it. The Turkey doctor just suspected it might be the cause for her sometimes painful periods and Sevda needs to follow up with a Laparoscopy, but we all know she’s not going to any follow up. Endometriosis pain is debilitating where you can’t even get out of bed and it hurts to move. She has posted every day since 2021 and not once has she said anything or have we seen her in pain. She’s lying and she deserves to be cancelled. I’ve reported her videos as misleading health information. Other than sending DM’s and comments to Achibadem Health Group and ZGA Digital, what else can we do to get Sevda cancelled? Between us and Tattle - we must total in the thousands. Certainly we can bombard Achibadem and ZGA socials along with the socials of their other talent roster saying by what a disgrace Sevda is.

She just ruined her career for a free trip to Turkey.

Mar 8, 2024
She got the name of the scan wrong?! Is she taking the piss? She said the right word hoping to get sympathy and loads of comments but it’s back fired so she’s had to back track and say she’s got it wrong.. how can you get it so wrong especially when it’s your job! And it’s a fing advert! She’s such a fing liar. I hope this is the start of her downfall!

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
i hate this stupid clapback of being jealous. i’ve had it before, where i dare criticise another woman… i’m called jealous. yes, all women are just SOOOO JEALOUS of one another. i’m sick of idiots perpetuating that myth. and let’s be honest, nobody is jealous of wobbly arse s mom thrush tongue loveless marriage pedo family sevda. joke mate.

Apr 15, 2024
England
I’m really enraged at how she’s treating this endometriosis diagnosis. I 100% don’t believe she has it. The Turkey doctor just suspected it might be the cause for her sometimes painful periods and Sevda needs to follow up with a Laparoscopy, but we all know she’s not going to any follow up. Endometriosis pain is debilitating where you can’t even get out of bed and it hurts to move. She has posted every day since 2021 and not once has she said anything or have we seen her in pain. She’s lying and she deserves to be cancelled. I’ve reported her videos as misleading health information. Other than sending DM’s and comments to Achibadem Health Group and ZGA Digital, what else can we do to get Sevda cancelled? Between us and Tattle - we must total in the thousands. Certainly we can bombard Achibadem and ZGA socials along with the socials of their other talent roster saying by what a disgrace Sevda is.

She just ruined her career for a free trip to Turkey.
The only recent post on ZGA is on 1st July of her promoting Farm foods, surprisingly no comments under that post, but a good place to start commenting under that post publicly regarding this serious misinformation today. Referring to insta.

Mar 2, 2024
She got the name of the scan wrong?! Is she taking the piss? She said the right word hoping to get sympathy and loads of comments but it’s back fired so she’s had to back track and say she’s got it wrong.. how can you get it so wrong especially when it’s your job! And it’s a fing advert! She’s such a fing liar. I hope this is the start of her downfall!
When advertising a medical check up surely the names of the scans are the most basic parts to get right

She's tried her luck thinking everyone is as stupid as she is and got caught out, she'd be better off just being honest at this stage. She's making the company look terrible, and I think most sensible people were suspicious of them in the first place.

As for "your girl", my money is on Mine suggesting that phrase to come across as ✨️relatable✨️ but this is neither the time nor the place. I'd even go one further and say I think that's precisely why she's picked endometriosis as a diagnosis, because people are talking about it more recently.

She'll go on a mental health break for a few days now a la Becki Jones when she got caught out in her lies a few weeks ago.

Mar 8, 2024
When advertising a medical check up surely the names of the scans are the most basic parts to get right

She's tried her luck thinking everyone is as stupid as she is and got caught out, she'd be better off just being honest at this stage. She's making the company look terrible, and I think most sensible people were suspicious of them in the first place.

As for "your girl", my money is on Mine suggesting that phrase to come across as ✨️relatable✨️ but this is neither the time nor the place. I'd even go one further and say I think that's precisely why she's picked endometriosis as a diagnosis, because people are talking about it more recently.

She'll go on a mental health break for a few days now a la Becki Jones when she got caught out in her lies a few weeks ago.
That’s an important part of the job is to remember what you have had done. She’s absolutely fed up here. As if you’d even say it if you weren’t sure, which she is saying she didn’t cus she had to check it and she was wrong. Which is a fing lie. Either way she’s putting this she’s fed up. She has lied. How anyone can support her after this is beyond me.
The whole “your girl” was definitely her trying to be relatable. She is an absolute fing moron.

Mar 2, 2024
Another lie. It hasn't helped your bloating at all. You're still a fat t.

IMG_20240828_170316.jpg
Even more insulting that she’s promoting this powder drink to help her bowel movements over talking about her “struggle with endometriosis”. It’s all fake. She only cares about making money and getting free stuff.

Side note: she’s finally learned to invert the video so the packaging can be seen properly. She’s so hell bent on recording with the front camera so she can see what she’s recording, but never inverts the video before posting. Stupid t.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
1-liar
2-fat
3-ugly
4-stupid
5-can’t even speak
6-no mothering instinct
7-no loving husband
8-can’t even poo
9-jobless
10-disgusting home
11-no taste
12-cheap shein clothes
13-begging

💯!! She really has no idea that her trolls are NOT jealous at all! Our lives are very full and very nice Sevda. Most of us have way more luxury homes, cars, holiday and possessions than you. BUT…WHAT IS WAY, WAY MORE IMPORTANT IS THE FACT….that we have loving marriages, thriving and educated children (attend school in term times or home school following a specific approved curriculum), we look after our homes and pets without ‘mummy’ or ‘dog walkers’ helping, we hold down good, rewarding jobs, we show our children a lot of interest and take them places to see life, nature, and fun, we have good friends who we mix with regularly, and we reach out and are kind to people whenever we can.

The reason we sometimes get angry at you begging and receiving holidays, gifts, etc….is NOT because we want them…. It’s because we think those freebies should be given to people who lack! A holiday or weekend away for people who can’t afford even a weekend away. Food gifts that should be given to people who can’t afford to put food on the table. Beauty products should be given to people who love to look after themselves and look pretty (neither of them apply to you) but could never afford good beauty products, etc, etc, etc…

We have NO cause to be ‘jealous’ of you Sevda! NONE whatsoever. You have no idea how you sound incredibly pathetic and dumb when you say that or post that! Most of your intelligent followers laugh at you when you say that. It’s incredibly naive and immature.

But hey-ho, we all know you’ll clap back with saying ‘jealous’ more now! That’s ok! It’s YOUR reputation you are affecting…

…and brands hear it 😉

Last edited:

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Free soul or three soul, can’t tell with this illiterate b.

She’s promoting something she doesn’t use.
Also what’s with the eye fing herself when she’s drinking it.
Disgusting behaviour.

Maybe go and play puzzles with sedat and your daughter, make yourself a better mother Sevda rather than selling yourself on the internet.

Cheap tart.