Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
I’ve seen patients who I strongly suspect have endometriosis who aren’t diagnosed or who had years of investigations and begging for referrals to get diagnosed as it’s notoriously hard to diagnose and lots of women don’t get taken seriously… It’s awful. I seriously doubt she can be diagnosed from an ultrasound scan.
Maybe it’s special Turkish endometriosis that can be diagnosed this way but only by a Turkish doctor in Turkey because it’s has special Turkish aetiology.

Mar 2, 2024
The diagnosis just doesn’t ring true. She claims she’s had “all the symptoms” and yet she’s very vague about what it is she’s actually experienced? Other than back pain which, in her older videos, she used to say was her sciatica. And lots of women have “heavy periods”.

Even in the lead up to the health check, she never said she is hoping for answers for xyz because she’s struggled with these symptoms and hasn’t been able to see a GP in the UK.

And even after the health check when she found out her diagnosis, she almost seemed surprised/confused by it? Like someone who has no symptoms but gets told you have such and such condition. I would have expected more of a “oh everything makes sense now” attitude from her.

Whole thing is off.

Mar 3, 2024
Why does she use the fork upside down, she’s seriously struggling to eat that tonight! Like a crazed women snatching it off the upside down fork
That's how Kukoo eats. 🤣
Also I’m sorry for all the people on here who have endometriosis, it genuinely can be really debilitating and Sev shouldn’t be using it for content or talking flippantly about it 🙄 I’ve known people who have bled out fist size clots during their periods and struggled to conceive
This sounds exactly like my good friend and co-worker. She suffered miserably with it for years and it took years for her to get a correct diagnosis. She had to wear industrial sized pads and always tied a jacket around her waist in the event she leaked thru. She had two options, full hysterectomy or wait until menopause. She chose the latter.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Did I dream that Fattylicious commented on the helf check video this morning and now it's gone?

Also where's Becki Jones NannaBea Dil Ayni Cinders Wish Aimee Stephanie Naz's Kitchen Meliz Cooks commenting to console their "friend" on her diagnosis??

I really hope they're all staying away so not associate with this do up and it's out there that she's a proven liar and full of fing s.

Can only hope we get another pissed up "people a be nice to me and then they dump me" moment very very soon.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The diagnosis just doesn’t ring true. She claims she’s had “all the symptoms” and yet she’s very vague about what it is she’s actually experienced? Other than back pain which, in her older videos, she used to say was her sciatica. And lots of women have “heavy periods”.

Even in the lead up to the health check, she never said she is hoping for answers for xyz because she’s struggled with these symptoms and hasn’t been able to see a GP in the UK.

And even after the health check when she found out her diagnosis, she almost seemed surprised/confused by it? Like someone who has no symptoms but gets told you have such and such condition. I would have expected more of a “oh everything makes sense now” attitude from her.

Whole thing is off.
Nah she doesn’t have heavy periods… I saw a woman the other day who bled through her pads every 10 mins - that’s how heavy they were with their endometriosis… There’s nothing to suggest in any of her content this amount of disruption to her life from her periods or that they’re particularly debilitating (and she loves oversharing about her periods and stool habit so we would know).

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
You know what I would respect her if she came online and apologised.

The difference between:

Good management

To all my followers especially those who suffer with endometriosis, I would like to sincerely apologise for the lack of compassion I showed in my latest ad. I’m sorry I’m not educated on endometriosis and the affects this may have on women and those suffering severely. It was stupid of me to make fun of the diagnosis. I will live and learn from my mistake and ensure I educate myself before posting an ad that involves health and well being. I was insensitive and stupid and I’m sorry….

Kids trying to be a talent manager:

Instead we get:

I made a mistake in my wording of things, gosh you are all so jealous of me just be kind to me horrible trolls!!!

And I don’t think she even replies to the comments, I think it’s mine doing it because the way it reads doesn’t sound like the way she speaks!!!

And the dr told her just see how it goes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you can’t make this up!!! Endo DOES NOT GO AWAY!! It gets bigger and spreads!!! I think they agreed to just make up some s excuse and just say she has endo to make it look like the whole elf check is worth it so go and get checked out. I think this endo is made up!
Ohhhhh talking of Mine writing her comments in which I agree I think it’s her wonder if the company she works for knows she does this in work time while they pay her
Many ways to skin a w hit where it hurts and that’s the pocket 💴

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Sorry jealous of what?????
1-liar
2-fat
3-ugly
4-stupid
5-can’t even speak
6-no mothering instinct
7-no loving husband
8-can’t even poo
9-jobless
10-disgusting home
11-no taste
12-cheap shein clothes
13-begging
14-eats and probably smells like an animal
The list goes onnnnnnnn……

So what she got tiktok 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We are jealous because she’s got tiktok, oh piss off, we are all laughing at you on tiktok!!

We can all go on holidays, in fact most of us on here probably been to more luxury holidays than you ever can think of!!

You have a house??? We all have homes, most of us maybe triple the cost of your house!!!

You have a s car on finance? Most of us on here drive luxury cars!!!

We ain’t ugly poor trolls!! Total opposite!!!

In fact you are so poor that you beg for freebies, we all pay for our holidays, cars, shopping, bills, food, days out for our kids, Christmas and birthday presents…

So you should really be jealous of us!
💯 Also we don’t have to beg for things on social media as we can buy things ourselves 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I can swear to you all she doesn’t have endo. This s is made up to have something to say about her elf check.
I truly believe the health place her s toddler management and her have done this to try to bring in people to have a check done, a lot of these Turkish companies do this
If this is the case all of them need bringing to justice with the lies and conning people

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
You know what I would respect her if she came online and apologised.

The difference between:

Good management

To all my followers especially those who suffer with endometriosis, I would like to sincerely apologise for the lack of compassion I showed in my latest ad. I’m sorry I’m not educated on endometriosis and the affects this may have on women and those suffering severely. It was stupid of me to make fun of the diagnosis. I will live and learn from my mistake and ensure I educate myself before posting an ad that involves health and well being. I was insensitive and stupid and I’m sorry….

Kids trying to be a talent manager:

Instead we get:

I made a mistake in my wording of things, gosh you are all so jealous of me just be kind to me horrible trolls!!!

And I don’t think she even replies to the comments, I think it’s mine doing it because the way it reads doesn’t sound like the way she speaks!!!

And the dr told her just see how it goes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you can’t make this up!!! Endo DOES NOT GO AWAY!! It gets bigger and spreads!!! I think they agreed to just make up some s excuse and just say she has endo to make it look like the whole elf check is worth it so go and get checked out. I think this endo is made up!
I agree. I think it’s all part of the Ad - to promote getting everything checked out as you may find something that has gone undetected. I do not think Sevda has endometriosis. It’s a game. Only she played it all wrong …. the lie of it all has come back to bite her…with her TOTAL LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ON THE DISEASE & SENSITIVITY.

Karma Sevda. Karma.
You lost the game and your downfall has taken a big slippery surge…down.