Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She will be back this weekend with a Koray grill take away with kuki and chicken wings for Ewa. fing bore off. I’ve been swearing on this app all day today!! Never been so mad. It touched me so badly as someone who suffers with endometriosis. I’m currently in bed with my hot water bottle as I’m due on soon.. (too much info for you all) she hasn’t a clue man! She’s a dumb ugly b.
Same I don’t usually swear but she’s been a right t

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
You’re definitely annoyed because I’ve never heard you Curse.
She is insufferable. Having had a laparoscopy I was put to sleep and cut just above my navel and had to stay roughly 6hrs before someone came and drove me home. She apparently had it then went sightseeing and then had Baklava.
Yep exactly 😂 I don’t usually swear… She’s fed me right off today with this… Her whole approach has been deceitful, insensitive and offensive for people who actually have endometriosis… There was no need to lie about her symptoms or what investigations she had 😐 I suspect they told her she *might* have endometriosis, but they can’t confirm something like that just with that investigation. That didn’t stop her running with the diagnosis and using it for content and sympathy though 🤬 And now she’s upset about the backlash? You reap what you sow

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Ooh people are coming for me in the comments now because I said she was flippant and dismissive with the "Ya girl's got endometriosis"
I fully expect to be blocked shortly, but idc, that's personal to me and I was offended.
Tell them to do off.
Looks like she’s been crying at nannys house.
Also what was the point in this video? And her fist thumbs up.
(Had to keep the beginning bit in 😂) View attachment RPReplay_Final1724879750.mov
Thats all she does is cry! Get off TT beg! You can’t handle peoples opinions when they differ from yours!

Mar 2, 2024
Ooh people are coming for me in the comments now because I said she was flippant and dismissive with the "Ya girl's got endometriosis"
I fully expect to be blocked shortly, but idc, that's personal to me and I was offended.
Tell them to do off.
Looks like she’s been crying at nannys house.
Also what was the point in this video? And her fist thumbs up.
(Had to keep the beginning bit in 😂) View attachment RPReplay_Final1724879750.mov
Thats all she does is cry! Get off TT beg! You can’t handle peoples opinions when they differ from yours!
I ‘think’ it was something to do with ice cream?!
And then child blurts out they’ve been to nannys. Sevda can’t do anything alone can she.
She’s useless.
Also the music, she’s such a bloody granny!!
I knew straight away she would run to her mummy. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 35 and still runs to mummy when people are being mean to her! It’s always the Trolls fault and never her doing! Biggest Narc on TT

Mar 2, 2024
This women (term used loosely) has never taken accountability for herself in her life… she is the absolute true definition of a narcissist but when she reads this she won’t feel bad or think this is true because she is a narcissist.

She has never taken accountability and never apologisers for her wrong doing because in her eyes she hasn’t done anything.

She will never see anything from anyone else’s perspective or understand how actions have consequences.

It’s everyone else’s fault, it’s everyone else wrong and she is the victim..

Everyone who has a different opinion, calls her out or tries to make her accountable is just a “troll”.. she doesn’t event understand what troll means.. she uses it loosely for anyone who doesn’t have their head up her ass.

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
So she’s just supposed to “monitor” it. How will you do that, pray tell? By her own admission, she doesn’t have a GP in the UK.

IMG_4860.jpeg
When I had it they gave me hormonal treatment to try & shrink it & manage the pain. Surely they would have offered or suggested that. When I had hysterectomy I had more endo than what the laparoscopy showed. I cannot believe they just said to monitor it herself. I wouldnt pay £100 to visit that place if that’s the advice they give! Lying cow. No wonder it was all free, they must be s as well.

Mar 2, 2024
When I had it they gave me hormonal treatment to try & shrink it & manage the pain. Surely they would have offered or suggested that. When I had hysterectomy I had more endo than what the laparoscopy showed. I cannot believe they just said to monitor it herself. I wouldnt pay £100 to visit that place if that’s the advice they give! Lying cow. No wonder it was all free, they must be s as well.
Any company that hire’s nobodies to advertise their products speaks volumes to me. Wouldn’t touch them with a 10ft barge pole!

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Why is she such a passive aggressive b? Not necessary at all and liking her fan’s bitchy comment as well

IMG_4919.jpeg

IMG_4918.jpeg

She didn’t actually address what this person said 😂

IMG_4920.jpeg
I want to punch the screen. Big fat lump of a liar! Using NHS as an excuse for her free holiday. She’s saying it as if the NHS have neglected her. Bet she’s never been to the doctor in the uk to even try! Greedy Beg that thinks everyone is jealous of her. Most people on here probably have a better lifestyle and twice as many holidays as you so f…. Off you attention seeking lying twit!