Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
What is it 5 videos before 12pm???
Trying to deviate from the complete atrocity she has done. Her (young) management will have advised her to do this.

It’s a total lacking maturity on their part, as it only serves to prove even further that Sevda has no care for her actions and simply acts lack she’s caused no upset whatsoever.

She sees an ‘apology’ as a sign of weakness, when in fact it’s a sign of strength.

Sevda can’t seem to acknowledge she has hurt a lot of women out there with her insensitivity when they watch her video. With her narcissistic personality and total lack of maturity, she can’t show empathy. She’s filled with pride.

Even IF she doesn’t think she has done anything wrong (!!), she doesn’t seem to know you can apologise for simply ‘hurting’ someone.

It’s sad, as her management fail to realise in the long run, this episode will have discredited Sevda a lot. She’d have been far better in the long run to have sincerely apologised.

Mar 2, 2024
I’m surprised TomTom is also staying 2 nights at begs, i bet he can’t think of anything worse he could’ve used the excuse of working. Watch beg giggle away pathetically when they’re over
I love that they are coming to hers this time, not the other way round. Pretty sure last time she went to theirs was when she decided not to leave so it's a wise move haha

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
I have about 40k followers on insta so maybe they take me seriously.

I tried to keep it simple Incase they can’t really understand the correct terms in English.

At this point I don’t care if the hospital doesn’t reply. At least they know!

Attachments

• 829A67F4-831C-4181-9578-2D0049CC3614.jpeg
    829A67F4-831C-4181-9578-2D0049CC3614.jpeg
    192.3 KB · Views: 100
Mar 2, 2024
Manic posting today. Seranwrap is still over there holding her crybaby daughter’s hand as she rummages through her hoard of tacky party supplies.

Why do I get the feeling she shoe horned her way into Sasha’s birthday celebrations and got them to come over so she’d get some content? And once again, it’s a roast dinna and pizza for Kuki and family. No massive takeaways like what she gets her own family.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
So Sevda went running to Doormat Mummy last night and today Doormat Mummy is at Sevda’s house. ABSOLUTELY we know why!! Sevda can’t cope on her own getting ready for Kuki, Tom and the girls visiting for the weekend. Doormat Mummy will be helping make up the beds and running around cleaning and vacuuming. Especially, as Sevda went running to her for comfort last night! 🙄

I’ve noticed over time, Sevda’s mum may be quiet but she’s definitely a key factor in the way Sevda has turned out and behaves. I think Syrup or Serap (the mum), however you say it, ONLY spoils and soothes her 2 daughters (she had 3 daughters…but she’s either disowned one or the daughter has felt to remove herself from that family..most likely a very wise move).

Sevda and her sister Mine, clearly have zero sense of coping independently. They both need a lot of help from their mother and it’s clear she did not raise them to handle every day responsibilities to a level of coping even when there’s a lot to do. She most likely ended up helping them a lot, especially if they turned on the tears or had a strop. I think Serap has an unhealthy need to feel ‘needed’. She thrives on her family needing her cooking, practical help and her constant soothing…..all of which have not helped her daughters.

I think also, there’s a nasty streak in Serap, a selfish one. You get the feeling the whole family are ‘grabbers’ ….they ‘grab’ as much as they can get for free and moan if they feel they are not getting what THEY FEEL they are entitled to. Chavs. I don’t think Syrup (Serap) has done anything to teach her girls to help people …even Serap, only helps her 2 daughters and waits on Manboob. They are a small little grabber family 😄…who only exist to help only each other and to grab as much from this world that is free, instead of spending their own money on things and giving out to others now & again (outside of the 4 of them!).

Even with this latest terrible video, I’m sure Serap demonstrated her nasty streak towards the people calling Sevda out on her extreme insensitivity and lack of knowledge. I bet she soothed Sevda and was all “There, there my darling gewl, don’t you listen to those jealous, nasty people! How dare they say you are insensitive! Those cruel people!”

Speaking of nasty streaks….

WHY does Serap allow her hair to nearly always have that 1-2 inch wide badger streak of white roots down her parting??? Her hair is so thin and her scalp is showing through now. You’d think her husband would give her the money……. (you get the feeling she only has ‘food’ money and a tiny bit extra, as they are so ‘old school’ as a couple) …… to go have regular hair salon appointments to colour her roots and have good cuts to suit her …..instead of those awful box dyes that she uses that are incredibly damaging over time and those cheap cuts where she straightens her hair dead straight and make herself look very haggard.

AND WHY, OH WHY does she put her hair in a ponytail?!!!! Serap, you REALLY DO NOT get away with wearing a ponytail anymore!!! You look far too old to pull that off!! 🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_8325.jpeg
    IMG_8325.jpeg
    146.1 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_8327.jpeg
    IMG_8327.jpeg
    160.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
I’ve always thought this but there’s something about the mum that doesn’t sit right. She seems quite horrible. Always slyly laughing in the background when beg says something, it’s not even remotely funny
What I’ve always noticed about the mom is she’s like Sevda’s echo in the background. Sevda says something is nice, the mom chirps in saying the same. Sevda says something isn’t good, the mom chirps in repeating the same. Idiots.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Manic posting today. Seranwrap is still over there holding her crybaby daughter’s hand as she rummages through her hoard of tacky party supplies.

Why do I get the feeling she shoe horned her way into Sasha’s birthday celebrations and got them to come over so she’d get some content? And once again, it’s a roast dinna and pizza for Kuki and family. No massive takeaways like what she gets her own family.
Seranwrap!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 3, 2024
So Sevda went running to Doormat Mummy last night and today Doormat Mummy is at Sevda’s house. ABSOLUTELY we know why!! Sevda can’t cope on her own getting ready for Kuki, Tom and the girls visiting for the weekend. Doormat Mummy will be helping make up the beds and running around cleaning and vacuuming. Especially, as Sevda went running to her for comfort last night! 🙄

I’ve noticed over time, Sevda’s mum may be quiet but she’s definitely a key factor in the way Sevda has turned out and behaves. I think Syrup or Serap (the mum), however you say it, ONLY spoils and soothes her 2 daughters (she had 3 daughters…but she’s either disowned one or the daughter has felt to remove herself from that family..most likely a very wise move).

Sevda and her sister Mine, clearly have zero sense of coping independently. They both need a lot of help from their mother and it’s clear she did not raise them to handle every day responsibilities to a level of coping even when there’s a lot to do. She most likely ended up helping them a lot, especially if they turned on the tears or had a strop. I think Serap has an unhealthy need to feel ‘needed’. She thrives on her family needing her cooking, practical help and her constant soothing…..all of which have not helped her daughters.

I think also, there’s a nasty streak in Serap, a selfish one. You get the feeling the whole family are ‘grabbers’ ….they ‘grab’ as much as they can get for free and moan if they feel they are not getting what THEY FEEL they are entitled to. Chavs. I don’t think Syrup (Serap) has done anything to teach her girls to help people …even Serap, only helps her 2 daughters and waits on Manboob. They are a small little grabber family 😄…who only exist to help only each other and to grab as much from this world that is free, instead of spending their own money on things and giving out to others now & again (outside of the 4 of them!).

Even with this latest terrible video, I’m sure Serap demonstrated her nasty streak towards the people calling Sevda out on her extreme insensitivity and lack of knowledge. I bet she soothed Sevda and was all “There, there my darling gewl, don’t you listen to those jealous, nasty people! How dare they say you are insensitive! Those cruel people!”

Speaking of nasty streaks….

WHY does Serap allow her hair to nearly always have that 1-2 inch wide badger streak of white roots down her parting??? Her hair is so thin and her scalp is showing through now. You’d think her husband would give her the money……. (you get the feeling she only has ‘food’ money and a tiny bit extra, as they are so ‘old school’ as a couple) …… to go have regular hair salon appointments to colour her roots and have good cuts to suit her …..instead of those awful box dyes that she uses that are incredibly damaging over time and those cheap cuts where she straightens her hair dead straight and make herself look very haggard.

AND WHY, OH WHY does she put her hair in a ponytail?!!!! Serap, you REALLY DO NOT get away with wearing a ponytail anymore!!! You look far too old to pull that off!! 🤣🤣
Syrup!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I would like to know how many frigging car shows there are in that town they live in. It seems like he goes to one every other day. Typically in the US there is an entrance fee. I have the same feeling as you that she gets a tiny bit of cash if any for herself.