Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
There isn't enough room for them all in the kitchen so she, sedat and the girls are eating on the sofa. Leaving sister in law and the hubby in the kitchen.

Is it just me or does that seem bizarre? They can fit more than 2 people in the kitchen, there's no need for Sevda sitting on the floor?

Funny how when its her family they can all manage to squeeze in around the table. I'm wondering if there's been conflict already.

Mar 2, 2024
Let’s all take a moment and remember how Sevda expected a “wew dun” for her Istanboow gifted trip. Instead it blew up in her face so bad, she’s done nothing but desperately try to bury that video on her feed 😂😂😂
What I don’t understand is why would people say well done? I’d say why would you pay for something when it’s free in the uk! 🤣🤣🤣 Dumb b! I know she didn’t pay for it because she wouldn’t have gone if it wasn’t free!

Mar 2, 2024
There isn't enough room for them all in the kitchen so she, sedat and the girls are eating on the sofa. Leaving sister in law and the hubby in the kitchen.

Is it just me or does that seem bizarre? They can fit more than 2 people in the kitchen, there's no need for Sevda sitting on the floor?

Funny how when it’s her family they can all manage to squeeze in around the table. I'm wondering if there's been conflict already.
Wtf - that’s totally bizarre. Kuki and family are 4 people whereas hairy tits, seranwrap and the hippo are 3 people (hippo can count as 2 really) so like you say, if her large and in charge family can fit in the kitchen so can Kuki et al.

Or is it that Tom Tom absolutely can’t stand Begda? 😂

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Omg! Sevda you controlling evil woman!

Why are you directing kuki through her video??
She’s shown the pizzas then you hear Sevda in the next clip saying ‘then you can say we’ve got our coleslaw’ then the video cuts off and it shows kuki showing them.
Ughhhhh Sevda do off and let people do what THEY want to do!

Video posted of a snippet of the grotty fat s!😡😡😡😡😡

View attachment RPReplay_Final1725043964.mov