Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Maybe she actually roasted a whole chicken and covered it with the bacon as most do with a turkey at Christmas. Best bit is the crispy streaky bacon, our family fights over it with most of it snaffled while the bird is being carved. 😊
Yeah I do that at Christmas because turkey can be quite dry but I don’t do it when I roast a chicken, unless it was the leftovers from breakfast.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Yeah I do that at Christmas because turkey can be quite dry but I don’t do it when I roast a chicken, unless it was the leftovers from breakfast.
I can’t see her doing it tbh as sedat doesn’t eat pork, but then again she would be that spiteful she would
Her going on about the amazing dinner oh do of w nothing amazing about that dinner bland dry as your fanny lol 😂

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
Just noticed this on her page! How can she say ewa isn’t picky?

No crusts, no seasoning, can’t eat the same as her friend, has get her mum to bring her dinner when she is at her friends house!?

She is an awful person! In her mind her and ela are perfect and it’s everyone else fault!!

Attachments

• IMG_3142.jpeg
    IMG_3142.jpeg
    163.7 KB · Views: 66
Mar 2, 2024
Just noticed this on her page! How can she say ewa isn’t picky?

No crusts, no seasoning, can’t eat the same as her friend, has get her mum to bring her dinner when she is at her friends house!?

She is an awful person! In her mind her and ela are perfect and it’s everyone else fault!!
We literally can put a montage together of Ela being a picky eater. “This is the way my daughter likes it” … “Ela doesn’t like spice” … “Ela doesn’t like sauce on her wrap” … “Ela won’t be having this” …

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Well the comedy gold keeps coming all for it
Epic fail on bat s bonkers morning video
Sevda knows best 😂😂😂😂😂 then the stupid laugh and saying no I don’t epic fail
Sorry w it is proven your way or no way and you know best just give it a rest you stupid w with your fanny eyes and fat load body
Just do off and while your there take a long good look at yourself in your se mirror and understand you are a no one just a selfish evil abusing w who is a cry baby, and mummy who wipes your arse and does everything for you as you are not capable

Mar 2, 2024
It looked awful considering it will only be granules and water lol 😂 she be fed if she did it the old ways of flour stock and water 😂😂😂😂 even the roasts looked dry as hell 😂😂
I don’t get where she finks that is a good roast? Carrots broccoli and cabbage with frozen Yorkshire pudding! That is an average roast!
She raves over the simplest of things but that’s probably because she’s a Simpleton!