Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
100% this!! It’s awful that Sev mocks her for her eating, even tho she knows Sasha is autistic! This just shows how much of a nasty person she is!!
Needs writing on her video! Nasty b she is! Bet all mothers with autistic children would jump down her throat! Why does she need to emphasise the eating habits of a child with autism!! She needs to educate herself on it! Ignorant b! It doesn’t concern her so she doesn’t give a s!

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Don’t get me wrong guys. Coming from a mother too. When mums speak about their kid in that way. I would instantly hate the kid! Ewa is not picky?????? Really????? How about Ewa is a spoilt brat. There she’s not picky, she’s a spoilt baby!! Elosh!

Gosh the woman got me hating on a child 🤭🤣

Mar 2, 2024
Like she said in her video when someone commented saying she was eating a big portion you’re not the one eating it so it doesn’t concern you! Same applies to Sasha Food! You’re not the one eating it and by commenting on it you could in fact give the child an eating disorder! So stop it you dumb t. Or is it one rule for you and another rule for others!!

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t think Sedat loves being at home like she makes out he just doesn’t like going out with her. Here he is (the dodgy knee is a separate story) out with his family and that’s cos he’s got his sister with him. How sad he never likes going out with his wife and kid.
Personally I don’t think they like going out with each other. He married her to be able to stay in this country and he’s no British citizenship so will stay till he gets it. I know we don’t see every hour of everyday of their lives but in my opinion the marriage is stale!

Apr 15, 2024
England
Personally I don’t think they like going out with each other. He married her to be able to stay in this country and he’s no British citizenship so will stay till he gets it. I know we don’t see every hour of everyday of their lives but in my opinion the marriage is stale!
Not sure if anyone knows on here, but if he’s been married to her for years and has a child why hasn’t he applied for citizenship, I’m guessing it might be cos he’d have to give up his Turkish citizenship?

Mar 2, 2024
Not sure if anyone knows on here, but if he’s been married to her for years and has a child why hasn’t he applied for citizenship, I’m guessing it might be cos he’d have to give up his Turkish citizenship?
He won’t have to give his Turkish citizenship up he can apply for dual citizenship. I don’t think he’s taken it because he will never pass it because he’s no interest in becoming a British citizen. He doesn’t study for it. He can’t barely speak English plus she knows if he gets that he will probably leave. He has choices with that and she doesn’t want him to have any choices.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I don’t get where she finks that is a good roast? Carrots broccoli and cabbage with frozen Yorkshire pudding! That is an average roast!
She raves over the simplest of things but that’s probably because she’s a Simpleton!
If you explained this to someone what her super duper amazing awarding dinners are they would think you have gone nuts lol 😂