Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
Now I've stopped pissing myself at the stupidity of this moron doing an ad for Anchor when she actually uses Lurpak 😂 I now need to know who came up with the idea of her standing there like a fing pillock behind a table spinning a fing squeezy Anchor bottle to choose what to make from a load printed off kids recipes 😂 I mean it beggars belief that these "ideas" are approved 😂 laughing stock!!
Are Anchor not doing well? Have they had to resort to this? Maybe they are being clever in trying to push themselves in front of lurpak? Who knows - it’s a shower of s - who would ‘put’ as she likes to say in a non grammatically correct way, this knobber to advertise their products 🤷‍♀️

Mar 2, 2024
Now I've stopped pissing myself at the stupidity of this moron doing an ad for Anchor when she actually uses Lurpak 😂 I now need to know who came up with the idea of her standing there like a fing pillock behind a table spinning a fing squeezy Anchor bottle to choose what to make from a load printed off kids recipes 😂 I mean it beggars belief that these "ideas" are approved 😂 laughing stock!!
I think this one might have been her mum's idea lol

Might be giving Mine too much credit considering she can't hold her knife the right way up though

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
I think this one might have been her mum's idea lol

Might be giving Mine too much credit considering she can't hold her knife the right way up though
The parents have been trying to flog the Sharwoods jars a couple of times - eating the meal and saying what brand it was several times. I know if I make a meal for my family with a jar sauce, we wouldn’t mmmm and aaaah and say what brand it is. Cue the thick followers saying what an amazing cook she is from knocking together a curry from a jar 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ embarrassing

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
That Anchor Squeezy stuff she’s advertising is NOT butter… It’s literally mostly rapeseed oil. It’s an insult to actual butter 😂 May as well just dump actual rapeseed oil in your baking 🥴

How ridiculous does she look advertising this when she’s constantly been mentioning and using Lurpak for the past few months, no authenticity and comes across fake AF

IMG_5149.jpeg

It looks like American mustard 😂

IMG_5152.jpeg

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
The anchor ‘ad’ I can’t even cope now. Can’t even! I’ve had to nearly ask my 18 year old son to handcuff my hands behind my back to stop me commenting on her tick tok. Wtf this a a recipe that has been taught for kids to make, through generations and generations. I made it with my mum (and my grandma before) and with my own kids who have known how to do this themselves, blindfolded since age of three. We managed it without this squeezable anchor stuff!!!! Most people do. This is not selling it!!!! Must have taken her ages to print out all the sheets of the basic recipes that most people can do. Is that why she has been so busy? Who is she selling this to???? I need a lie down 😂 so cringe
That’s why she’s been buying Lurpak these last few months 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Her management will have told her to use it and they would get her a deal with Lurpak and Lurpak have told them to do off! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 So they have contacted Anchor. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and Now she’s eating Lurpak while advertising Anchor. 🤣🤣🤣 Omg I need to sit down before I fall. I’m doubled over laughing. No wonder weetabix fed her off. Weetabix ambassador then eats Quaker Oats. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 if I was her I’d definitely be sacking my management.

Mar 2, 2024
Sedat could have done it better Blindfolded! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
That Anchor Squeezy stuff she’s advertising is NOT butter… It’s literally mostly rapeseed oil. It’s an insult to actual butter 😂 May as well just dump actual rapeseed oil in your baking 🥴

How ridiculous does she look advertising this when she’s constantly been mentioning and using Lurpak for the past few months, no authenticity and comes across fake AF

IMG_5149.jpeg

IMG_5152.jpeg
Why would anyone buy this to bake cakes when there are better alternatives out there. Why does anyone need squeeze Rapeseed oil? I’ll stick to Stork Thanks.

Mar 2, 2024

IMG_5149.jpeg

IMG_5152.jpeg
Why would anyone buy this to bake cakes when there are better alternatives out there. Why does anyone need squeeze Rapeseed oil? I’ll stick to Stork Thanks.
That squeezy stuff is one step away from Plastic!!!

No self respecting baker would even consider using that s...
💯