Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
That’s why she’s been buying Lurpak these last few months 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Her management will have told her to use it and they would get her a deal with Lurpak and Lurpak have told them to do off! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 So they have contacted Anchor. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and Now she’s eating Lurpak while advertising Anchor. 🤣🤣🤣 Omg I need to sit down before I fall. I’m doubled over laughing. No wonder weetabix fed her off. Weetabix ambassador then eats Quaker Oats. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 if I was her I’d definitely be sacking my management.
It’s ridiculous !!! I’m not swayed to buy any of it, I’m only annoyed now as I’m convalescing with nowt better to do. I’m pretty sure most of her ‘audience’ are American, or other oversweas foweowers’ if so, is this obtainable to them to buy? Who is she supposed to be selling it to?

Mar 3, 2024
“I don’t use my left hands” 😂 How many left hands do you have Sevda you illiterate moron

Also showing us what a pizza looks like, thanks Sev I had absolutely no idea 👍

View attachment RPReplay_Final1725304024.mov
What is south that high pitched snarky voice she used. She also had to get another dig in on Lara not liking pineapple on her pizza, even those the b didn't even have any pineapple. Punchable 🤬

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
No recent eat-with-me videos. Could it be that she’s finally realised how grotesque she is when she’s eating? How much she’s ridiculed for all the mmmms, the so goods, the mooing with every overfilled mouthful she takes and the ever present oversized tongue that she constantly pokes out? Lets hope that she sticks to only fiwming the dish ups saying “there we go” after every item she puts on the plate.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I think she’s finally decided to stop the scoffing her face on the internet and is now trying to get her page to go in a different direction - what they eat, different foods she makes and eats (hence the new logo).

She has all the time in the world to cook, she’s home every single day doing nothing.
I am home every single day too but I work 8 hours of that day and then cook a home made meal for my family.

Hopefully she’s come to her senses.