Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
You’re correct. It was all about the beg and so staged! Come and talk me up Cuckoo because the Trolls are being nasty to me. Come and film me while I carry cranberry juice out to you and then film me peeling vegetables and Tell people I’m a good girl and I’ve waited on you all this weekend.
Yep! Sooooo obvious and sooooooo hilarious! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Wednesday here for mine in Nottinghamshire.. I did remember her saying when she went to get the cheapo school shoes and one logo cardigan ( cos she's a tight f) that she was going to buy Pwincess Ewa a new water bottle.. riveting content!
Some go back today some tomorrow here in Lincolnshire 💕 yeah remember that riveting content lol 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
No recent eat-with-me videos. Could it be that she’s finally realised how grotesque she is when she’s eating? How much she’s ridiculed for all the mmmms, the so goods, the mooing with every overfilled mouthful she takes and the ever present oversized tongue that she constantly pokes out? Lets hope that she sticks to only fiwming the dish ups saying “there we go” after every item she puts on the plate.
She can’t even film the prep work or cooking as she is crap at it lol 😂

Mar 2, 2024
What's so hilarious about this can anyone enlighten me please?

I wonder what it's like to be that fing boring that you find rain building on the top of your hot tub so you have to place it upside down funny.

Screenshot_2024-09-03-10-48-42-770_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg
Was about to comment similar - I'm so confused by this post!

Then again, this is the woman whose mind was so blown about accidentally feeding the dog twice that she couldn't stop cackling about it for ages (or agers).

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
What's so hilarious about this can anyone enlighten me please?

I wonder what it's like to be that fing boring that you find rain building on the top of your hot tub so you have to place it upside down funny.

Screenshot_2024-09-03-10-48-42-770_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg
The abusing w thinks she is so funny
So emptied the hot tub sad when princess I pad can still go in it, ours is up all year and switched on have a gazebo over it and when it is cold have a outdoor heater more for when getting out . Such a selfish b, we love going in the hot tub in the cold dark mths

Mar 2, 2024
Sorry Guys but I might not be on here much today. I’ve cooked a beef coconut Curry ( not a jar in sight) from scratch. Then I’ve made a Victoria sponge cake ( no rapeseed s in sight) I’ve made a Fwresh Cream Chocolate cake. ( Still no rapeseed in sight) and I’ve also made some Gingerbread biscuits and all before 12! I’m absolutely shattered Guys. I’ve been so Busy. And later I’m going to pick my new Glasses up from my opticians. Oh and I’ve done 3 loads of washing and JUST sat down with a Cuppa Tea! When I’ve finished my Cuppa I’m going to fold the Clean clothes up fresh from the Tumble Dryer.
I think I’ve got time in my day to take a 💩 later. Take care Guys.

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
Was about to comment similar - I'm so confused by this post!

Then again, this is the woman whose mind was so blown about accidentally feeding the dog twice that she couldn't stop cackling about it for ages (or agers).
And she found that, in her chocolate covered pistachios, there were pistachios in it!!!! Both her and her mum were amazed! do off 😂

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
The abusing w thinks she is so funny
So emptied the hot tub sad when princess I pad can still go in it, ours is up all year and switched on have a gazebo over it and when it is cold have a outdoor heater more for when getting out . Such a selfish b, we love going in the hot tub in the cold dark mths
She is far too tight to keep it on when not in use... bet she sits and watches the smart meter, shaking with the sweats at the electric it uses!!...But what she doesn't realise, as shes too fick... is that it costs more to keep heating up from cold to 40 degrees than it does to keep it ticking along...

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Spreadable Lurpak again! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well, it certainly isn’t that squeezy crap she was trying to flog yesterday. Squirty cream at breakfast followed by squeezy “butter” in the add …. what next, the squeezy squirty American canned cheese that’s never seen a glimpse of real thing EVER? Processed unhealthy garbage and she’s endorsing it.

Mar 2, 2024
Exactly. Her management need sacking. She will advertise anything and everything. No self respect,no integrity. It’s all about the money for her. It’s so sad really because she sold her soul to the devil. Money isn’t the be all and end all. She’s missing out on precious memories with her Family and putting that in Jeopardy all for monetary gain.
It’s pure Greed with her. She isn’t wanting money to get by in life. She wants it all.
She doesn’t want to go back to part time or full time work as a locum, so she’ll ride this tiktok creator thing until Ela is old enough to start creating herself. At that time, Sevda will manage and mooch off her daughter’s career.