Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
My son is 21 with learning difficulties. At school he had one to one from the day he started till he left at Age 11. I Taught him to open his Crisp packets at age 2 nearly 3. Same with his Drinks. He was born with Goldhar syndrome so hes had Obstacles to overcome and he’s smashed them all.
These wrong Turn 6 inbreds are on another Level. My Boy puts them to shame!
They’ve definitely had their Growth stunted by their useless Mother! Just like she’s doing to Bucktooth.
Ah you must be so proud of your son - and even though he has difficulties, you have encouraged. This is what makes these lot even more ridiculous!! Xx

Mar 2, 2024
That play kitchen could go in Elas bedroom. Which she is still yet to decorate.

Ela doesn't need loads of toys downstairs now. She is old enough to play in her bedroom.
Yea keep some downstairs but don't need toys everywhere now.

I bet Ela is too tall for that kitchen now just like she's too tall for her dolly pushchair.
Ela’s also too old to have her food cut up for her and to be spoon fed, but Sevda and Doormat can’t seem to grasp that.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
My son is 21 with learning difficulties. At school he had one to one from the day he started till he left at Age 11. I Taught him to open his Crisp packets at age 2 nearly 3. Same with his Drinks. He was born with Goldhar syndrome so hes had Obstacles to overcome and he’s smashed them all.
These wrong Turn 6 inbreds are on another Level. My Boy puts them to shame!
They’ve definitely had their Growth stunted by their useless Mother! Just like she’s doing to Bucktooth.
Well done to your boy I love these stories well not stories but real life 💕💕💕

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I am pretty sure that stupid play kitchen wasn’t always there. I think it used to be in the living room and she moved it there after she “decorated” that space. But sticking it in the kitchen is not the answer either. She just has too much junk in that house.
It did use to be in the room but had to make way for the se furniture it bought thinking it was the dogs bollocks and before that she got a matching sofa/chair to what she had already been bought by bat se bonkers kuki lol 😂

sickofturds82

Jun 1, 2024
lancs
Watching her cut the crusts & open the packets before I just thought at what point will she stop this mollycoddling behaviour? Surely iPad kid going into a new term/year at school she'd think right I'll allow her to have a bastard tiny shred of independence?!
She has an intense desire to be "needed" such the same as doormat. It comes from a lack of nowt much else going on. Notice how doormat does all the cooking for hairy like a typical wifey housewife. He's totally misogynistic in the way that he comments things back like " I don't know, my wife made it." Can you not call her by her name? No?
I like traditional values but this family are so antiquated it's untrue. Hence why they've been smothered by mother cause let's face it she's not really got much else to offer. She's held her kids back & it shows by now the way seagull is with toothy Jonny

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Why has Kuki posted Lara’s college? Surely you would want to keep some privacy for the daughter who wants to be kept off her social media?
At this point she might as well post her address too.
She did actually did that not so long ago lol 😂 and was jumped on about it so she deleted the post
For sure I wouldn’t be posting the college are any of these concerned about there kids and considering Lara first time in a learning environment for 10 years these lot don’t give a do

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Why do they need this much food for a play date🙄
So she can eat it as well and to show of if the “friends parent there”

Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sevda you abusing w you daughter will be as big as auntie mini and you soon that’s is child abuse by the way not giving your child a health diet pimping her out on a slimming filter as well YOU ARE SICK IN YOUR HEAD

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
I feel like Mine is way too big considering the amount of food she eats. Yes, she over indulges in sweets but for the most part, she eats okay. I wonder if she’s on a diet or lifestyle change. The other observation is that Sevda gives her daughter so little in terms of the nutritious stuff like 2 strawberries today and a few raspberries and gives her so much junk food. Sevda keeps saying she has a good relationship with food but she can’t see that she’s causing her kid to eat very poorly. I feel like Sevda is emulating her mother and her mother the doormat probably fed all these girls so poorly and that’s all she knows. But now that Sevda is a mother, she should do better. This is abuse. Anyway, just a few thoughts