Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

May 22, 2024
Australia
FML. I knew it. Me dad bought one for me mum years and years ago as a surprise. It was kept in the garage like. Needless to say it wasn’t there for long and he nearly got divorced cus why the do would you want a chest freezer like you’re an iceland.. she freezes that much she most probably uses it loads. Bet it’s full of lamachuns and 2022 Christmas Turkey
They are kept in garages in Australia!!

May 22, 2024
Australia
I feel like Mine is way too big considering the amount of food she eats. Yes, she over indulges in sweets but for the most part, she eats okay. I wonder if she’s on a diet or lifestyle change. The other observation is that Sevda gives her daughter so little in terms of the nutritious stuff like 2 strawberries today and a few raspberries and gives her so much junk food. Sevda keeps saying she has a good relationship with food but she can’t see that she’s causing her kid to eat very poorly. I feel like Sevda is emulating her mother and her mother the doormat probably fed all these girls so poorly and that’s all she knows. But now that Sevda is a mother, she should do better. This is abuse. Anyway, just a few thoughts
I knew someone like Mine. Unfortunately she was a closet binge eater as well.

Mar 2, 2024
She definitely over eats because she wouldn’t be as big otherwise. I think the mother is a feeder and has been their entire life.
Yeah, every time Mine comes in my fyp, the first thing I notice before quickly swiping so she doesn’t get a view 😂 is that her food looks healthy-ish. Or even that day where she brought her own food (salmon) to Sevda’s. If she starts to look like she’s losing weight, then I’d believe what I’m seeing and say that she’s trying to make a lifestyle change. But if there’s no change in weight, then there’s no way this is all she’s eating. The math just wouldn’t math. She has to be eating s off camera.

Mar 2, 2024
Her meals are meeting the same fate as HF meals. We see them being prepared but not actually eaten. Where is the homemade hoomoos?? Justice for the green bean shtew!!
Looking back at the chicken & green bean schtew, she just shows close ups of the pot and never herself. So methinks she filmed making this recipe previously (I can’t be bothered to scroll back and look for when they ate it for dinner) and just added a voiceover to post as recipe content today. She’s been getting a lot of flack for just serving up and not showing the process and herself actually cooking. Nice fakery today Sev!

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
I can’t stand the way she stares at people when they’re eating. Then she does that stupid shoulder shrug that’s screen grabbed above.
Omg I want to sock her in the face when she does that. It has to be some sort of coping mechanism. Like when she eats like a pig, she forgets herself for a moment. She then catches herself and glances with those bug eyes at everyone around her. Not long after she’ll do the stupid shoulder shrug, pursing her lips closed tighter than her fanny in its current state.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Yes we keep a second fridge and a chest freezer in the garage here in the States too.
I've got a chest freezer in my shed here in the UK 😀( random present from the in - laws ) . Full of crap though that gets forgotten about.. last time I gave it a proper sort out which was earlier this year - I found a packet of sausages right at the bottom dated January 2020🤢🙈

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Violins out for Kukoo because she got a fine 🎻🎻🎻🎻 maybe you got a fing job Kukoo you’d be actually able to pay it.
Couldn’t stop lol 😂 she is a massive moaning do up
Makes out she super busy everyday
I also believe that she has made her daughter more anxious then need be, the drama over her starting college ffs she needs outside friends life etc, I truly believe she has held her back, but now Lara is at the age where she can do her own things
I believe bat s and w have held there kids back for there own selfish gains
I hope Lara makes a very good circle of friends and goes for it (life) no doubt bat s will try to put a dampener on it

The am not talking about it but will tomorrow she says it all the time draws in the views and also saw the w posted a comment about 6am this morning

May 22, 2024
Australia
Couldn’t stop lol 😂 she is a massive moaning do up
Makes out she super busy everyday
I also believe that she has made her daughter more anxious then need be, the drama over her starting college ffs she needs outside friends life etc, I truly believe she has held her back, but now Lara is at the age where she can do her own things
I believe bat s and w have held there kids back for there own selfish gains
I hope Lara makes a very good circle of friends and goes for it (life) no doubt bat s will try to put a dampener on it

The am not talking about it but will tomorrow she says it all the time draws in the views and also saw the w posted a comment about 6am this morning
It’s absolutely ridiculous and you’re 💯 right. Poor Lara I hope she goes and finds herself.