Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
She brings the worst energy to her ads. She’s sitting there with the most pained look on her face as she’s discussing the results. Hunched over the table like she’s got stomach cramps 😂 I wonder if trashing the NHS is part of her script. Could be they really want to highlight the shortcomings “in UK” as a way to push their services.

Also, someone had to be holding cue cards up for her while she recorded 😂
Most likely the script was that word document she blurred out on her laptop the other day. And she had it propped up behind her phone and was reading off it. The eye level would stay the same.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
So that’s part 2 🤭😂😂😂😂

She’s just going to sit there and shake back and forth like she’s got some disabllity. My god, they just told her to get on with it and record it today.

And for god sake what the do. I’ve had all these done with the nhs (minus the breast check) all within a few months apart!

Why can’t she just bloody advertise something without knocking the nhs. Her only excuse to sell the elf check. NHS is crap so go to turkey!! Who’s going to go turkey and get bloods done for do sake!!!

And privately ultrasounds are not THAT expensive. Yes it’s not cheap but it’s not THAT EXPENSIVE!

Just shut up and tell us you had a great holiday and ate so much food like a pig! No one cares about your cholesterol, and you don’t too!

Smiling like a pig when she mentions cake! do off seriously!!

Mar 2, 2024
So that’s part 2 🤭😂😂😂😂

She’s just going to sit there and shake back and forth like she’s got some disabllity. My god, they just told her to get on with it and record it today.

And for god sake what the do. I’ve had all these done with the nhs (minus the breast check) all within a few months apart!

Why can’t she just bloody advertise something without knocking the nhs. Her only excuse to sell the elf check. NHS is crap so go to turkey!! Who’s going to go turkey and get bloods done for do sake!!!

And privately ultrasounds are not THAT expensive. Yes it’s not cheap but it’s not THAT EXPENSIVE!

Just shut up and tell us you had a great holiday and ate so much food like a pig! No one cares about your cholesterol, and you don’t too!

Smiling like a pig when she mentions cake! do off seriously!!

I'm struggling to fully articulate my feelings on this, but essentially I find the whole thing predatory and disgusting.

The clinic is preying on people who don't know any better and have a surface level knowledge of NHS waiting lists and private health costs in the UK. I'm undecided if I'd say she's being predatory because I don't think she has the intelligence and she probably believes it all too because she might have to wait on the phone to the GP longer than she'd like.

And as for her suddenly brushing the endo diagnosis under the carpet saying that it's only small, and then swiftly moving on... so it was just for attention then. Horrible.

Apr 15, 2024
England
I'm struggling to fully articulate my feelings on this, but essentially I find the whole thing predatory and disgusting.

The clinic is preying on people who don't know any better and have a surface level knowledge of NHS waiting lists and private health costs in the UK. I'm undecided if I'd say she's being predatory because I don't think she has the intelligence and she probably believes it all too because she might have to wait on the phone to the GP longer than she'd like.

And as for her suddenly brushing the endo diagnosis under the carpet saying that it's only small, and then swiftly moving on... so it was just for attention then. Horrible.
I don’t even think she has the intelligence to know what state the NHS is in, I’m sure she’s heard it from someone (Kuki) that the NHS has long waiting times bla bla bla so has ran with that narrative. If she was really bothered about the UK healthcare she would have done some research but I really hate the fact she’s promoting this Turkey clinic by putting down the NHS. I had to go to A&E earlier this week due to a serious injury, was there from 10am to 5.30pm, yes that’s long but honestly the nurse that was treating me was absolutely amazing and the dr that came to see me was the same. All the staff were really helpful. She really needs to wake up and look at the bigger picture and stop bashing a service that one day god forbid I hope her and her family never have to use!