Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
I’m Cypriot Turkish. So basically we have two types of people. Turkish from turkey which is where sedat is from. And Turkish Cypriot which is where Begda is from. She acts and talks like Turkish Turkey where sedat is from. All with the wrong accent. Basically her Turkish is a little like when you are learning French in secondary school!! 🤣
Sevda is English born in Norf London, just like Hairy Daddy and Sevda's 2 sisters. Doormat Mummy was born in Limassol in Cyprus in about 1964 so none of them have any connection with Turkey. Her mother moved to England many years before Turkey invaded and illegally occupied part of Northern Cyprus notwithstanding that her mother was born on the South coast of Cyprus anyway.

Mar 2, 2024
Sevda is English born in Norf London, just like Hairy Daddy and Sevda's 2 sisters. Doormat Mummy was born in Limassol in Cyprus in about 1964 so none of them have any connection with Turkey. Her mother moved to England many years before Turkey invaded and illegally occupied part of Northern Cyprus notwithstanding that her mother was born on the South coast of Cyprus anyway.
Only Turkish she’s got in her is Sedat. Once. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
🤣🤣🤣🤣 My husband is Turkish and sounds nothing like these Inbreds. They call him the Yorkshire Turk at work. He’s been Learning English for 30 years and said when he came to Yorkshire to live, that we butchered his Correct English grammar. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 He said the 10 years he’d already learnt in Turkey was wasted once he came here. Yorkshire born and bred. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Brilliant! I'm originally from Doncaster... have been in Nottingham for the last 24 years...not sure which is the worst place for butchering English grammar tbh 🤔 🤣

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
🤣🤣🤣🤣 My husband is Turkish and sounds nothing like these Inbreds. They call him the Yorkshire Turk at work. He’s been Learning English for 30 years and said when he came to Yorkshire to live, that we butchered his Correct English grammar. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 He said the 10 years he’d already learnt in Turkey was wasted once he came here. Yorkshire born and bred. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haha, I get that - I’m Yorkshire too 😂 x

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
“Hi Guyzzzzz. We are having dinn-a. We’re having creamy chicken pasta. It’s made with BUTTER, DOUBLE CREAM AND MOZZARELLA CHEESE and I obviously put in MORE than the ‘handful’ of cheese (as the recipe states) as you can tell with looking at it! Look at all that yummy, glupey, stodgy, sticky wonderfulness with strings of stretchy cheese pulling throughout! I can barely stir the sticky stunning-ness of this dish. So yes, it’s rich in stunning fat and just wonderful as I actually know all that fat is gradually laying down foundations throughout my body for diabetes and heart issues to unfold when I’m older, hopefully as soon as my 40’s! I know all this because if you watch my ‘elff check’ results video, just before this laden fat meal was posted…you’ll hear me talk about how my results show me I’ve already hit a level of too much fat in my body and high cholesterol! Yay!!” Stunning results guyzzz!!!! Yay!!! Now, leave me to get on shovelling as much of this fatty, high cholesterol food down my gullet! I’m just soooo glad Ela too loves TONS of cheese and sugar!! I can help her body store more and more stunning fat and lay more foundations of sugary goodness throughout her body! Stunning!!! Anyway, I hope you all ave a good evening and enjoy whatever you are eating. Try clogging your arteries! It’s stunning for future heart issues and diabetes!. Bye!!!!”

Attachments

• IMG_8450.jpeg
    IMG_8450.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 12
Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
“Hi Guyzzzzz. We are having dinn-a. We’re having creamy chicken pasta. It’s made with BUTTER, DOUBLE CREAM AND MOZZARELLA CHEESE and I obviously put in MORE than the ‘handful’ of cheese (as the recipe states) as you can tell with looking at it! Look at all that yummy, glupey, stodgy, sticky wonderfulness with strings of stretchy cheese pulling throughout! I can barely stir the sticky stunning-ness of this dish. So yes, it’s rich in stunning fat and just wonderful as I actually know all that fat is gradually laying down foundations throughout my body for diabetes and heart issues to unfold when I’m older, hopefully as soon as my 40’s! I know all this because if you watch my ‘elff check’ results video, just before this laden fat meal was posted…you’ll hear me talk about how my results show me I’ve already hit a level of too much fat in my body and high cholesterol! Yay!!” Stunning results guyzzz!!!! Yay!!! Now, leave me to get on shovelling as much of this fatty, high cholesterol food down my gullet! I’m just soooo glad Ela too loves TONS of cheese and sugar!! I can help her body store more and more stunning fat and lay more foundations of sugary goodness throughout her body! Stunning!!! Anyway, I hope you all ave a good evening and enjoy whatever you are eating. Try clogging your arteries! It’s stunning for future heart issues and diabetes!. Bye!!!!”
The fact I read this with her voice in my head has totally disturbed me 😂

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Is Begda a bloke? 😳 I rarely read the Sevda threads now but I’m shooketh at this revelation
No, of course she isn’t and to even suggest it is ridiculous. I don’t like the woman, she’s as thick as custard and has a very nasty controlling streak. She deserves all the criticism she gets but that’s where it should end, call her out on her table manners, her abysmal parenting etc. by all means but making stupid claims such as this is overstepping the mark. Just my opinion of course.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
If she didn’t block everybody that had an opinion or respected people’s comments there wouldn’t be so many fake accounts. All they’re doing Begda is pointing out that you are not so angelic as you think you are. Far far from it! Fake b.
She's the one obsessed! With blocking and deleting comments all the time- up in the early hours going through her phone! Saying that she just " ignores " the twolls . No she doesn't! She's downright obsessed with it and bloody tiktok !

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I’m not saying she is a bloke.. I’m saying in the screenshot she looks like a bloke.. hole or a pole it’s not pretty
Hole or pole 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin