Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
WHY, oh why, do you position your camera so we see up your HUGE bonk of a nose!!!!!!

Your nose is wide and massive and we do NOT need to see your boogers up your nose! Disgusting!! 🤢 🤮

Nose holes as big is those on a bowling ball! A couple of fingers up those nostrils could hurl her down the alley and acheve a top score!!!

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Desperate for the blue tick. Bet she thinks with all the reporting on fake accounts from her mentally disturbed followers she will get one soon. Like someone said on here 1.8 followers & literally 10 or so comments. She’s a fat fake fraud frumpy fly that needs flattening! Now F… off.

Mar 2, 2024
Sorry if I had 1.8M followers, I wouldn’t accept a gift from a big company like bivita. I would expect to get paid. Hence this is where she is extremely stupid and so is her kid management.

All smiles and laughter because she got a few free biscuits, yo girl do off! Bivita took the piss out of you! If they thought you was worthy, they would have paid for an ad.

She’s so thick! Has no knowledge of how marketing/branding works. Laughing like she thinks wow I got free biscuits in your face. Not having any basic knowledge of social media. Bivita just took the piss out of you!

Pay your bills with the biscuits.

Everything she eats and post on her page is calculated. There is always a motive.

No one is or will ever be jealous of a beggar. Shakira shakira 🎶
Well said. They’re are using her and she’s that stupid she lets them. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
She’s been reading here again saying she’s not going to address this again because she has been mentioning it on IG stories and she thinks “they enjoy that” 😂

Such an unfortunate face and that’s with a filter on. She must look like s because she didn’t sleep last night - stayed awake “ignoring” the twolls 😂

IMG_4964.jpeg
What is she talking about? Wasn’t she telling everyone that she reports and blocks straight away anyway? Honestly she’s as thick as they come!