Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I noticed the other day when she posted a video, it showed which filter she was using, I think it was a lighting filter to brighten her dull malnourished skin.
Since then it’s not appeared again but she very clearly uses skinny filters and lighting.

I think now she’s packed in the lash lift, maybe some lip filler for her non existent lips? Sevda take note!

Mar 2, 2024
She’s been reading here again saying she’s not going to address this again because she has been mentioning it on IG stories and she thinks “they enjoy that” 😂

Such an unfortunate face and that’s with a filter on. She must look like s because she didn’t sleep last night - stayed awake “ignoring” the twolls 😂

IMG_4964.jpeg

Last edited:

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
The comment twoll is living in her head rent free 😂 Runs to TikTok first thing in the mownging to address the fake accounts and ask people to report and block 😂 But she ignores the twolls, guys!!!
She is rattled... and I love this! 🤣. Do we know who it is ? Is it the same person who does the fake Becki Jones account ? Whoever you are , bravo! Keep up the good work 👏 🙌

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She is rattled... and I love this! 🤣. Do we know who it is ? Is it the same person who does the fake Becki Jones account ? Whoever you are , bravo! Keep up the good work 👏 🙌
The abusing w is very very rattled indeed, wtf comes on first thing in the morning to say that s
The trolls 🧌 lol are affecting her massively
Oiii do tard maybe if you didn’t delete block and answered your delusional fans then just maybe the so called fake acct wouldn’t from what I have seen your delusional fans seem to enjoy the interaction but you think you are so above people to even reply to them unless it’s another so called influencer lol 😂 you are so so sad and boring
By the way keep going with the fake happy family life all of you it’s comedy gold 😂😂😂😂
Todulo mother f 😂😂😂😝😝😝😝

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Which video was that? I don’t really watch him, he gets on my nerves
It won’t be that much money after TT took there cut etc and he doesn’t get that many views lol 😂 they would say they earn money from there s if they could lol 😂 not one of them goes live either to earn £££
Plus I hope he declares it to HMRC as a second income oh 🤦🏻‍♀️ another one to report 😂💀😂😂