Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
What I don't get is that Ewa won't eat any meat that Beg seasons, yet the E-coli Grill meat that was loaded on her plate I'm sure is massively seasoned. Make it make sense Beg
She’s just full of s. Half the crap relating to Ela is all in Sevda’s sick head. She gets some perverse pleasure out of pandering to the brat.

Mar 2, 2024
I can’t wait for tweedle dee and tweedle dum to realise that the food in Tunisia isn’t Turkish and it is in fact an entirely different culture and country #helim 😂😂

Seagull’s face is going to be tripping her that there isn’t kebob/donna and chilli saaaawce on tap. I think this holiday could quite easily go the same way as Cyprus disaster did! The moron won’t be able to cope that isn’t Turkey and that everything isn’t Turkish. I think they are really going to struggle with the cultural differences and spend a lot of time sulking. BRING IT ON!!!!
More like Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber.

Mar 2, 2024
Such a cheeky sod asking relatives to look after pets. Too tight to pay for a kennel.
So I will respectfully disagree with you on this issue. I do the same thing with my dog because I have specific friends/family who I know will care for her the way I do. I’ve seen/heard of too many pets being neglected & even abused in boarding facilities/kennels and it makes me so angry. I also have a side gig being a professional dog sitter and take care of dogs overnight in my own house. It’s hard to find genuine responsible people to trust these days with our furbabies and I don’t ever want to worry about my little girl.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Hairy titspervert admitted the other night he makes money from his EWM’s. I mean obviously we are all in the wrong jobs if people are making this kind of money from TikTok.
Anyone with over 10K followers can be in the Creator Fund and make money off their views. So yes he is getting paid for his videos, as is Mine, but it’s pennies. Their views are just too low to make any difference in payment. Clearly neither are able to (or should) quit their day jobs like Sevda was able to!

Mar 2, 2024
Let the fun begin!
Her and mine off tomorrow.
First things first, spraying perfume at the airport 😂😂😂
Every time. Never buys anything just sprays it all over to smell like a whores Handbag. Too expensive and Classy for her. stick to your Amor Amor Crap Flubber. It’s right up your Alley. Cheap and Tacky

Last edited:

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
fing feral. Who does this at the dinner table?!?!

IMG_4973.jpeg
Shoves as much as possible into her mouth with an average of five chews before she forces a swallow ready for the next overloaded mouthful. She has a fork but insists on eating with her fingers, disgusting camel! Maybe she’ll take a camel ride when she’s in Tunisia, like meeting like.