Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
She’ll be telling them all I’m TikTok famous I’ve got 1.8m Followers. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyone that goes away as much as she does doesn’t give 2 fs about her pet. I’m absolutely devastated when I go away once a year without them to see Family. I’m constantly worrying about them. And yes I agree. She is absolutely taking the piss! Why doesn’t her parents have the Dog? Wouldn’t Trust Cuckoo to take care of my animals. She’d probably give them away if it got too much for her!
I’m the same, I had a weekend away by myself and hubby put my furbub on loudspeaker and I spoke to her, she was a bit confused but nodding her head from side to side ❤️

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
But darling, listen the problem is, this b is ALWAYSSSS going away! There’s doing a favour once maybe twice for family members, and then there’s taking the piss! She couldn’t care less who looks after the dog as long as it’s free.
That dog is always being palmed off on other people when Begda goes on holiday every 5 mins… Regardless of where the dog went (family, friends or kennel) it’s cruel to keep going on holiday when you have pets. Some people I know take their dog on holiday with them for that reason. It’s not an issue for most people because they don’t go on holiday 5 times a year like the beg. It’s not fair on him and I wouldn’t be surprised if some of his behavioural issues like tearing up shoes when the beg was away etc. were from distress. They don’t understand why their owner has left. At this point the dog spends more time at Kuki’s and should be Kuki’s dog. She should never have got a dog if she wanted to go on holiday so many times a year, the only reason she got him was for content and to play happy families.

lily_

Mar 22, 2024
uk
Sorry if I’ve got this wrong but Sedat is at home from lunchtime onwards and the dog has gone to the sister in laws?! Why?
She treats sedat like a child. I wish sedat would be more assertive and stop letting her rule everything.

Like the other day when she made Ela have her tea at 4pm because she was going out to that George at Asda thing... Could sedat not have done her tea for her at a more appropriate time?! I don't buy ela wanted it there and then. I can't cope with how controlling she is 😖 and I still can't get over adding extra cheese to the already processed Mac and cheese 😑

Mar 2, 2024
She’ll be telling them all I’m TikTok famous I’ve got 1.8m Followers. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyone that goes away as much as she does doesn’t give 2 fs about her pet. I’m absolutely devastated when I go away once a year without them to see Family. I’m constantly worrying about them. And yes I agree. She is absolutely taking the piss! Why doesn’t her parents have the Dog? Wouldn’t Trust Cuckoo to take care of my animals. She’d probably give them away if it got too much for her!
Ok I’ll give you that. She does go away a lot more than the usual person.