Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Seriously?? 💀 And we were joking about Sedat working for the E Coli grill 😂

Edit: I just checked and that account has only 3 followers… The real account did comment a lot on that video in general though
I swear when I clicked on it the real one with all the followers came up lol. I must be going crazy, it is the funny parody account. Much mayhem and mirth 😂

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
I really don't get the cutting crusts of cos she don't have much time to eat 🤷‍♀️ surely a sarnie is a sarnie, its takes no more time to eat the WHOLE sandwich with crusts than it does to eat it without! COME ON BEGGY, ADMIT YOUR DAUGHTER IS A SPOILT BRAT AND YOU ARE BOWING DOWN TO HER DEMANDS!

On another note, what is this s about timing them eating lunch??? a lunch break is a lunch break... of course the time is looked at... unless you think your Princess should be allowed to take as much time as she likes and how dare they tell her otherwise! most schools have between 40 and 60 minutes for lunch... but even if it was only 30 mins that is plenty of time to eat at a WHOLE sandwich (crusts and all) a packet of crisps and a piece of fruit... there is absolutely no need for all the other crap you put in her 'Pat lunch' ...when my 2 were at school and had a 'Pat Lunch' everyday they never EVER complained they didn't have time to eat in all of their school years...

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Instead of deleting and blocking why dosent she just reply to anyone. Likes to sit and watch her twolls reply, the coward. Begda never ignores any comments, she can say it till she’s blue in the face, fat liar. Our busy busy Beg, that’s busier than anyone else😂. Lazy s.

Attachments

• IMG_4119.jpeg
    IMG_4119.jpeg
    125.9 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_4118.jpeg
    IMG_4118.jpeg
    159 KB · Views: 70
Mar 2, 2024
I really don't get the cutting crusts of cos she don't have much time to eat 🤷‍♀️ surely a sarnie is a sarnie, its takes no more time to eat the WHOLE sandwich with crusts than it does to eat it without! COME ON BEGGY, ADMIT YOUR DAUGHTER IS A SPOILT BRAT AND YOU ARE BOWING DOWN TO HER DEMANDS!

On another note, what is this s about timing them eating lunch??? a lunch break is a lunch break... of course the time is looked at... unless you think your Princess should be allowed to take as much time as she likes and how dare they tell her otherwise! most schools have between 40 and 60 minutes for lunch... but even if it was only 30 mins that is plenty of time to eat at a WHOLE sandwich (crusts and all) a packet of crisps and a piece of fruit... there is absolutely no need for all the other crap you put in her 'Pat lunch' ...when my 2 were at school and had a 'Pat Lunch' everyday they never EVER complained they didn't have time to eat in all of their school years...
I’ve never cut the crusts off my kids sandwiches when they were young

Mar 2, 2024
What is she on about with the crusts "apparently they get timed at lunchtime". Sorry, what? That isn't news, all schools have a set time for lunch. Same as workplaces. Nowhere just says "start lunch at say 12pm and you just take as long as you need there".

As for snack time - that's an opportunity for a piece of fruit which she did for 3 days only, and now she's sending her with chocolate belvita. Well done, Sevda, parent of the year!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She plated up ela a lamb chop she said she likes them.
The next video ela is asking what this is and she says lamb chop.
I’m sorry but if a child can’t recognise food at that age especially if apparently it’s something she likes then I think there’s issues there?

And you know what the issues are? They don’t sit and talk as a family at the dinner table, or ever really.
The mum is stuck on her phone, the dad is stuck on the tv and the kid is stuck on the iPad.

Their house is not a home. It’s a place they all sit on their technology and don’t interact.

I couldn’t think of anything worse.

Mar 2, 2024
I have heard her use every possible excuse for her cutting the crusts off.. if she is going to lie at least stick to one fing story. We have heard it all now.. and saying she is times for lunch? What the do! Not everyone can be like her and a lady of leisure and eat when she wants and what she wants through to the day.. did she fing go to school? I actually don’t think she did with the level of fickness

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
The amount of sugar in that lunchbox is concerning! Did a little bit of checking on my fitness pal - the jam is around 21g sugar , the fruit star things are 12.8g and the Belvita ( should the kid eat them and I bet she does ) comes in at 11g of sugar per biscuit and there's two in a pack! For a child of her age , the recommended sugar limit is 24g of sugar ... Sevda - you are a fing s parent !

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
She plated up ela a lamb chop she said she likes them.
The next video ela is asking what this is and she says lamb chop.
I’m sorry but if a child can’t recognise food at that age especially if apparently it’s something she likes then I think there’s issues there?
I thought that too... she quite often says 'this is so guuuudd' followed by 'what is it Mummy?'... shows 2 things... firstly the child just comes out with this so good s as default without really thinking about what she is saying...she thinks its a normal thing to say cos its all she hears beggy say and secondly, she is seriously behind in her development...

My two 3 year old grandchildren can identify foods they like and dislike... obviously if we introduce a food they haven't had they may ask, but then again we will plate it up for them and tell them what it is and to try it as its nice etc... but TBH there isn't much they haven't had or don't like...

Mar 2, 2024
Ok I’ll give you that. She does go away a lot more than the usual person.
I agree with you about leaving pets in kennels. I could never trust them. I always leave mine with the people I trust the most but like I said because of this we go abroad once a year and other holidays are in this country then we take our dogs with us. She just takes the piss doesn’t she? 7 holidays a year and expects others to look after her Dog. Why she got him I’ll never know.