Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

lily_

Mar 22, 2024
uk
IMG_0900.jpeg
Haha the way this freak acts like she does so much!! These s fly followers that gas her makes her believe she doesnā€™t ā€œsit stillā€ LOL You Fricken beg bath you do nothing. You get your nails done, go on countless holidays, make food like everyone does and get paid for it and you think you work hard.
She's delusional.

Her bloody followers keep saying she works soo hard has earned multiple holidays too! šŸ˜¦ They're all mad.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
No Sevda. No ā€˜influencerā€™ is on their phone 24hrs a day with that job. Just YOU! Because you have to delete and block everyone comment.

Itā€™s JUST YOU.

Other ā€˜influencersā€™ can balance their life because they actually work and donā€™t spend all day saying how busy they are and listing off things they need to do.

Bore off Sevda. Youā€™re a boring b who THINKS sheā€™s an influencer when really youā€™re a 14year whoā€™s pretending!

Mar 2, 2024
Did she really call herself an influencer with a straight face?! šŸ˜‚ Imagine thinking that you actually influence anybody sitting on that ever growing fat arse all day unemployed and talking s into your phone. fing deluded!

That all inclusive better be prepared for these two greedy fat fs. Hippos on Tour Part 2 can't wait for them to hate everything about it because it's not Turkiye šŸ˜‚
She actually did influence me last week. I was so shocked and at the same time Thank full to her. She actually saved me almost Ā£450 because Iā€™ve been wanting the Dyson air wrap for a while now and was always in 2 minds whether to buy it. After looking at state of her hair after using it Iā€™m not going to bother,if thatā€™s the state your hair comes out like. No Thank you. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 2, 2024
IMG_0900.jpeg
Haha the way this freak acts like she does so much!! These s fly followers that gas her makes her believe she doesnā€™t ā€œsit stillā€ LOL You Fricken beg bath you do nothing. You get your nails done, go on countless holidays, make food like everyone does and get paid for it and you think you work hard.
She manages to sit still when she takes Bucktooth away. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 2, 2024
She called herself an influencer today whose job is flexible šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚, she booked this holiday a year ago and then said Sedation canā€™t get time off? If it was booked a year ago he could have definitely had time off, she just makes excuses all the time.
Exactly! The truth is heā€™s not allowed free Travel because she isnā€™t interested in getting him his British citizenship! And if heā€™s got no holiday days left then he can take unpaid! And like you said sheā€™s had a year to sort it out for him. That woman will literally dump her child,husband and dog anywhere if it means she gets a holiday without them.

DanyDrogo

Jul 22, 2024
US
Did she really call herself an influencer with a straight face?! šŸ˜‚ Imagine thinking that you actually influence anybody sitting on that ever growing fat arse all day unemployed and talking s into your phone. fing deluded!

That all inclusive better be prepared for these two greedy fat fs. Hippos on Tour Part 2 can't wait for them to hate everything about it because it's not Turkiye šŸ˜‚
She influences me not to buy the items she promotes

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
Most influencers I watch that are parents so they love doing their job because it gives them more time to spend with their children.
Sevda does nothing for Ela. Nothing at all.
Ela only went to softplay in the holidays so she could go shopping in Turkey.

I keep saying do better sevda but I absolutely know she won't because she doesn't anything wrong with the way she parents.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Princess IPad gets for Christmas this year...