Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
I think they are going to visit sedats mum in October.
This will be her ‘holiday with her husband’ and make people forget that she’s had numerous holidays without him this year.
My child would certainly question why his dad is coming on holidays with us! TBH, I’d probably not go without him in the first place!
Me either. Personal preference but I wouldn’t holiday without my Husband and definitely not To Tunisia. Every holiday this year has been without her husband. She hasn’t even been to see her in-laws. Even Cuckoo didn’t go to see her parents. Weird behaviour.

Mar 2, 2024
Her morning video!
If you’re cold, put some clothes on you idiot.
She’s really going to piss mine off this holiday, I can feel it already.
Mine had to get her something to wear? Get up and get it yourself you lazy entitled b!

Sounds like they’re going to be eating all day everyday!
She’s definitely going to have Tunisian Tail as Dessert.

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
So Beggy always maintains that she hasn't washed the cucumber so cuts the skins off - Doormat washes the cucumber then asks if Snaggletooth wants skin on or off - ST replies off!!! ….Why lie Clit Slits??

' I don't like the crusts'... another lie!!!!

I don't too much cheese I like more cucumber - so why does Clit Slits insist on clogging that kids Artery's up with copious amounts of cheese all the time and not give her more of the salad/healthy stuff???

I can't get over how that WHOLE family bows down to that child... talk about setting her up for a fail later in life 🙈

Mar 2, 2024
She needs to stop coming on making a video without even having a sip of water. Her mouth sounds so dry 🤢knocks me sick. Why do these fs feel they need to film everything on a holiday . Just be on holiday and get off your phone. It’s pafetic. Ten firty. Christ in a suit can’t she talk normal.
And sorry if anyone does this.. but they brought their own mugs?! They’re just fing odd. I’ve never once thought to take me own mug on me holiday. Bet she’s got lamachuns in her case an all. She might not have annoyed mine yet but she’s absolutely annoyed me at 8.39 am. I need to just stop watching her. Moaning about being cold all night yet she slept wew. do the do off you moany bint. Did mine not pack your duvet for you? Or a couch frow even? Just ask receiption for another blanket. No need to moan in a video. You’re on holiday. No self awareness with this one. Then continues to moan she’s still cold as she sits there with her swimming stuff on. Stick your cheap guess coat on. And just shut the do up
I’ve never taken a Cup/mug on holiday with me. I always buy one over there and leave it for the Cleaners. She is such a tight t!

Mar 2, 2024
She needs to stop coming on making a video without even having a sip of water. Her mouth sounds so dry 🤢knocks me sick. Why do these fs feel they need to film everything on a holiday . Just be on holiday and get off your phone. It’s pafetic. Ten firty. Christ in a suit can’t she talk normal.
And sorry if anyone does this.. but they brought their own mugs?! They’re just fing odd. I’ve never once thought to take me own mug on me holiday. Bet she’s got lamachuns in her case an all. She might not have annoyed mine yet but she’s absolutely annoyed me at 8.39 am. I need to just stop watching her. Moaning about being cold all night yet she slept wew. do the do off you moany bint. Did mine not pack your duvet for you? Or a couch frow even? Just ask receiption for another blanket. No need to moan in a video. You’re on holiday. No self awareness with this one. Then continues to moan she’s still cold as she sits there with her swimming stuff on. Stick your cheap guess coat on. And just shut the do up
I’ve never taken a Cup/mug on holiday with me. I always buy one over there and leave it for the Cleaners. She is such a tight t!
So Beggy always maintains that she hasn't washed the cucumber so cuts the skins off - Doormat washes the cucumber then asks if Snaggletooth wants skin on or off - ST replies off!!! ….Why lie Clit Slits??

I don't too much cheese I like more cucumber - so why does Clit Slits insist on clogging that kids Artery's up with copious amounts of cheese all the time and not give her more of the salad/healthy stuff???

I can't get over how that WHOLE family bows down to that child... talk about setting her up for a fail later in life 🙈
I’ve just commented this. She’s so fake!

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire

A better sandwich today than Sevda's pathetic jam offering yesterday, in fact it was better than anything she's ever made.. The filling was quite substantial as the cucumber wasn't sliced razor thin. Loved Ela's answer that she doesn't like crusts which is fair enough, there was enough cheese and cucumber filling to compensate for the removal of the crusts. Well done to Sev's mother for exposing her daughter's barefaced LIES!