Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Stannin’
IMG_1475.jpeg
If I tip toe it makes my legs look longer and slimmer. Now I need to work on hiding my nappy. Quick I suck in till I can hardly breathe so I look good in insta. Shakira would be so jealous of me. do off- waiting for her to say “oh I’m out of my comfort zone”, do off again fishing for compliments. You’re just gonna get twolled even more by your endo mates!

beebuz

Sep 5, 2024
england
If I tip toe it makes my legs look longer and slimmer. Now I need to work on hiding my nappy. Quick I suck in till I can hardly breathe so I look good in insta. Shakira would be so jealous of me. do off- waiting for her to say “oh I’m out of my comfort zone”, do off again fishing for compliments. You’re just gonna get twolled even more by your endo mates!
Gosh she is horrific looking but thinks she looks good it’s actually scary

Apr 15, 2024
England
A better sandwich today than Sevda's pathetic jam offering yesterday, in fact it was better than anything she's ever made.. The filling was quite substantial as the cucumber wasn't sliced razor thin. Loved Ela's answer that she doesn't like crusts which is fair enough, there was enough cheese and cucumber filling to compensate for the removal of the crusts. Well done to Sev's mother for exposing her daughter's barefaced LIES!
Ela asking for KFC for dinner, glad the mum said they’ll talk about dinner later. I reckon come the end of the week the mum would’ve had enough of making packed lunches and looking after Ela, the mum isn’t young herself and must be tired. Sev is selfish for dumping her responsibilities on her family

Apr 15, 2024
England
Sev must know deep down that sedat didn’t marry her personality/looks but for a right to stay here, and it must hurt her that’s why she’s so resentful of him. At the beginning she was probably grateful for marriage but as time has gone on she hates him and sadly hates herself too. This TT life is a way for her to feel fulfilled but it’s making her worse cos it needs to first start with her, she needs to make herself happy first and everything else will fall into place. Her life is incredibly sad no matter the Cheshire grin she puts on, we can all see straight through it

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Ela asking for KFC for dinner, glad the mum said they’ll talk about dinner later. I reckon come the end of the week the mum would’ve had enough of making packed lunches and looking after Ela, the mum isn’t young herself and must be tired. Sev is selfish for dumping her responsibilities on her family
Didn’t the mum have some health issues within the last few years. I remember Sevda doing one of those arm rubbing videos where she says she’s okay etc.
It’s a big responsibility and hard work looking after a young child at when they’re that age.