Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
Get it yourself you lazy cow… She was like that with Kuki and demanding salt with her meal and was annoyed when she didn’t bring her any 😂

View attachment RPReplay_Final1725975063.mov
I can’t describe my hatred for her and her awful mouth. She is so entitled. The audacity of her. I’d have fed her off the balcony, they’re all fools the way they all get her stuff and jump when she says so. I’d say if she was told no she would get really nasty. The t needs brought back down to earth

Mar 2, 2024
If I tip toe it makes my legs look longer and slimmer. Now I need to work on hiding my nappy. Quick I suck in till I can hardly breathe so I look good in insta. Shakira would be so jealous of me. do off- waiting for her to say “oh I’m out of my comfort zone”, do off again fishing for compliments. You’re just gonna get twolled even more by your endo mates!
Not even bought a new pair of Havana's. Scruffy t!

May 22, 2024
Australia
I can’t describe my hatred for her and her awful mouth. She is so entitled. The audacity of her. I’d have fed her off the balcony, they’re all fools the way they all get her stuff and jump when she says so. I’d say if she was told no she would get really nasty. The t needs brought back down to earth
We all here as one. If I ever see her, I might have to throw a punch. She better not come to Australia.