Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
the toxic part of me would love it if it came out she cheated on Sedat cuz she'd definitely get cancelled then!!! i'd hate that for Ela and breaking up the family of course .... but ..... this b deserves to get cancelled
Would love this to come out 😂😂 be sad for snaggle toof but she would be grand she can go live wif pushover and turtle face

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I’ve noticed for quite a while now, Sevda is ALWAYS pointing her finger at us whilst she talks.

It’s always bugged me.

Well, today, in our office, we’ve been told…pointing a finger is a TYPICAL narcissistic trait.

AND, I’m not joking…the example of creator he gave who does this was SEVDA!!

It’s a sign of being authoritarian over people you are talking to. People who don’t even know this as a fact, like Sevda, automatically do it as a mannerism.

Obviously there are people who do this in a profession like a teacher or other role of authority over a group of people who are NOT necessarily at all narcissistic…but with Sevda…its classic narcissistic behaviour as she has NOT got any authority over her followers.

She just thinks she does 🙄

Last edited:

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I’ve noticed for quite a while now, Sevda is ALWAYS pointing her finger at us whilst she talks.

It’s always bugged me.

Well, today, in our office, we’ve been told…pointing a finger is a TYPICAL narcissistic trait.

It’s a sign of being authoritarian over people you are talking to. People who don’t even know this as a fact, like Sevda, automatically do it as a mannerism.

Obviously there are people who do this in a profession like a teacher or other role of authority over a group of people who are NOT necessarily at all narcissistic…but with Sevda…its classic narcissistic behaviour as she has NOT got any authority over her followers.

She just thinks she does 🙄

I’ve noticed this too.
It’s fing rude! And I’m sure she wouldn’t do that in person - or actually she would because she’s a rude b with no manners.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I’ve noticed this too.
It’s fing rude! And I’m sure she wouldn’t do that in person - or actually she would because she’s a rude b with no manners.
Well it blows the Turkish Cypriot s out the door 😂😂
Oh they don’t like been pointed at trust I have done it when a Turk pissed me off 😂😂😂 so with her pointing she is been rude (nasty) as well as what @Peachey has put in which I totally agree

Attachments

• IMG_9054.jpeg
    IMG_9054.jpeg
    260.6 KB · Views: 48

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Well this boot trip I really hope princess I pad is not shown it and sees how her mother does things when she isn’t with her, that child would love things like that and been on the beach etc, just proves that the w does not like doing anything with that child, as much as the child is annoying part of me feels so sorry for her in missing out on so many things and memorable things as well, no wonder she likes been with bat s bonkers kuki and the girls she learns and does things
What an evil mother she is she needs to take a long close look at what she has and is doing to that child