Close ups of her crying on live 😂😂😂

IMG_5503.jpeg

IMG_5505.jpeg

IMG_5506.jpeg

IMG_5504.jpeg
Aww Pity GIF by MOODMAN
Cry me a fing river

Mar 2, 2024
Why is she always thumping her chest???!!!!
I hate that she always does that and I hate that she’s always wearing flip flops, I hate that short piece of hair she’s always trying to tuck behind her ear, I hate that she’s always licking her lips, I hate the fake silent laugh she does, I hate the stupid wave she does, I hate the way she says hi guys, the loads of things I hate about her 😂

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
I haven’t got to the point why you twolls are talking about pointing, because there so much to catch up on 😂 but as a Turkish Cypriot I can confirm pointing in our culture is very rude! Pointing, whispering and laughing in certain situations is extremely offensive. And when I say laughing, I mean like the rude giggles begda does.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I hate that she always does that and I hate that she’s always wearing flip flops, I hate that short piece of hair she’s always trying to tuck behind her ear, I hate that she’s always licking her lips, I hate the fake silent laugh she does, I hate the stupid wave she does, I hate the way she says hi guys, the loads of things I hate about her 😂
Me too. Me too. All of the above and more!
I don’t think her fat chunks fit in shoes so she wears flip flops but considering how heavy she is, she must be one of those who doesn’t pick her feet up when she walks in flip flops.
YUK I just pictures it and I can hear it and it’s making me sick!!!!