Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
My God! Look how far down her boobs even begin on her chest!!!! 😳 I bet when she’s naked her nips rub on her knees!

Animated GIF

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I’ve noticed for quite a while now, Sevda is ALWAYS pointing her finger at us whilst she talks.

It’s always bugged me.

Well, today, in our office, we’ve been told…pointing a finger is a TYPICAL narcissistic trait.

AND, I’m not joking…the example of creator he gave who does this was SEVDA!!

It’s a sign of being authoritarian over people you are talking to. People who don’t even know this as a fact, like Sevda, automatically do it as a mannerism.

Obviously there are people who do this in a profession like a teacher or other role of authority over a group of people who are NOT necessarily at all narcissistic…but with Sevda…its classic narcissistic behaviour as she has NOT got any authority over her followers.

She just thinks she does 🙄
The pointing of that index finger lately has been boiling my fing piss like you wouldn't believe. Getting worse by the day. fing annoying b.

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
IMG_8137.jpeg
what in the do

it actually makes me kinda sad like, wearing that cheap shein s, some poor child has worked their fingers bloody to make that crap. and why wouldn’t you want to wear a nice, well made dress? everyone can see how cheap you are. why wouldn’t you WANT to look good and feel good. this would be such a wake up call for me but all they live for is food. you’re young and you can’t do anything but eat… what a sad little life.