Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The w is trying to justify herself and make herself look like Delilah Smith 😂😂😂😂
For her it’s a price thing… If she’s paid for the all inclusive you can bet she’ll get every single penny she paid out of it to the max, there’s no way she’d buy restaurant food as she’s way too stingy and tight. She’s the woman who couldn’t throw away an undercooked crumpet.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
What’s wrong with her ears? They don’t look right to me. 😟

Watching her speak this morning and seeing how huge that horrid tongue of hers is, she pokes it out often enough to just leave it between her teeth and breathe out, that way she could easily learn to speak properly and say thought instead of fort, three instead of free, think instead of fink etc. It’s not hard once you know how. 😘

Attachments

• IMG_0497.jpeg
    IMG_0497.jpeg
    197 KB · Views: 25

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The w is trying to justify herself and make herself look like Delilah Smith 😂😂😂😂
They eat the same s day in day out nothing different, a steak slapped on a plate covered in yogurt and crap 💩 which is very rare she does like you say it’s either out the frezzer banged in the air fryer or mummy breastfeeds them food
She overcooks steaks at home and they look like leather and then has the cheek to call the hotel food chewy… You mean like your steaks then Sevda?

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
What’s wrong with her ears? They don’t look right to me. 😟

Watching her speak this morning and seeing how huge that horrid tongue of hers is, she pokes it out often enough to just leave it between her teeth and breathe out, that way she could easily learn to speak properly and say thought instead of fort, three instead of free, think instead of fink etc. It’s not hard once you know how. 😘
Her ears look so weird 😂

Apr 15, 2024
England
Trying to say that the people that hate all inclusive are people that don’t like a variety of food. She’s talking a load of s. The whole point of visiting another country is to experience their culture and their authentic cuisine, she’s booked a restaurant at the hotel?? Why not go out to a local nice restaurant and have their food, I’m sure it’s a lot cheaper too compared to the hotels a la carte. I’ve been to AI before, the food is so repetitive it gets depressing after a while. Next time I know to just do breakfast and eat out

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Trying to say that the people that hate all inclusive are people that don’t like a variety of food. She’s talking a load of s. The whole point of visiting another country is to experience their culture and their authentic cuisine, she’s booked a restaurant at the hotel?? Why not go out to a local nice restaurant and have their food, I’m sure it’s a lot cheaper too compared to the hotels a la carte. I’ve been to AI before, the food is so repetitive it gets depressing after a while. Next time I know to just do breakfast and eat out
She is all for supporting tipping and buying a flag why not support a local restaurant that doesn’t they mass tourism
As some just out to me she is to tight with money so the tipping s will be a lie as well

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Well bat s bonkers kuki has just addressed what she does and said she does the accts for a family member in which is the w and needs another persons to do that’s why she can stay at home and go other places

Well bat se I really hope you have declared yourself as self employed etc as I have sent everything off to the HMRC and also pointed them to this scam company you set up with Sedat etc

Mar 2, 2024
Well bat s bonkers kuki has just addressed what she does and said she does the accts for a family member in which is the w and needs another persons to do that’s why she can stay at home and go other places

Well bat se I really hope you have declared yourself as self employed etc as I have sent everything off to the HMRC and also pointed them to this scam company you set up with Sedat etc
I think she’s a dodgy f, he’s a gardener and she doesn’t do much apart from does Begdas tax stuff. They’ve got 2 homes and a lodger. Just bought a new log burner for £4,000 and stayed in Turkey for a few weeks.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
She overcooks steaks at home and they look like leather and then has the cheek to call the hotel food chewy… You mean like your steaks then Sevda?

She doesn't know one cut of beef from another. She claimed she'd cooked fillet steak when it clearly wasn't, goodness knows what it was but a fillet it most certainly was not. Does she think we're all as thick and stupid as she is?

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She doesn't know one cut of beef from another. She claimed she'd cooked fillet steak when it clearly wasn't, goodness knows what it was but a fillet it most certainly was not. Does she think we're all as thick and stupid as she is?
💯 that wasn’t a fillet steak and she overcooked it so much that poor cow died for nothing

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
If I was mine, I would grab that phone out of her hand and chuck it in the pool.
The worst thing ever is going on holiday with someone and they spend 95% of the time on their phone. There is NOTHING WORSE!

Sevda is so obsessed with TikTok and instagram and views that she can’t seem to get away from her phone.
A holiday is that, a holiday!