Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Minger’s uploaded about the Tunisian a la carte restaurant in the hotel they went to…

There’s literally nobody else there 😂 Can’t be great if no one in the hotel wants to go there. Go to a restaurant outside the hotel ffs it’ll probably be much nicer and more authentic 🙄 Also Sevda smiling like absolute simpleton.

View attachment RPReplay_Final1726303055.mov

The dishes don’t look that great…

View attachment RPReplay_Final1726303313.mov

IMG_5573.jpeg

IMG_5572.jpeg

IMG_5571.jpeg

IMG_5570.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
She’s so obviously reading from a script, no attempt whatsoever to try to make it sound natural and convincing. She can’t do anything, her only talent is to be constantly stupid. and as false as her granny’s dentures.
She is so bad at adverts. Can’t act natural at all cus she’s so fake. Aimee is the same. And then ya have staff who goes over the top acting 😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Look at her staring at herself. She’s fing unhinged this t. Her hair and lipstick are awful. Mines hair style choice wasn’t great either
Need to sack the filters they are not working 😂😂😂 hippo has an alien 👽 head/ face 😂😂😂😂
Area 51 Rhett Hammersmith GIF

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
The tables in the a la carte restaurant are properly laid out complete with a white linen table cloth. That’ll be a challenge for the uncultured Sevda, she won’t know what cutlery to use for different courses. I’d love to be a fly on the wall with this one, will she show herself up by eating with her fingers as she usually does because she has no idea how to use a knife? Will she stab large items onto her fork, bite it in half and put the rest back on her plate? Use one of the knives as an anchor to tear the food apart with a fork? For someone who considers herself a foodie, she has no concept of etiquette and that’s a must for genuine foodies
Personally, if the most unlikely occasion should ever arrive where I would dine with her or any other member of her clan, I’d be ashamed to even be seen with them!
Me? I could hold my own at a state banquet as far as social graces are concerned as I was taught well, not so much should I speak though, Eliza Doolittle anyone? 😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_0499.jpeg
    IMG_0499.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 21
Apr 15, 2024
England
And that’s why it still doesn’t look that great and the staff aren’t that bothered 😂 I’d honestly just go to a restaurant outside the hotel for authentic food

IMG_5575.jpeg
I thought they’d have to pay for the restaurant meal, no wonder they didn’t bother going to a local restaurant if this was included in the all inclusive. There is always an agenda