Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
Kuki is arranging a birthday getaway for TomTom, she says they never get to spend time alone and she wants to treat him. It shows she knows the importance of a married couple to spend quality time together so I’m sure she wonders what the hells going on with sev and sedats marriage where they’ve never spent time alone together. Even for sedats birthday she took Ela with her, she could’ve easily got her mum to look after her like she has this time. The beg will have serious holiday blues returning to her miserable life and probably blame sedat for something not working in the house.

Mar 8, 2024
Kuki is arranging a birthday getaway for TomTom, she says they never get to spend time alone and she wants to treat him. It shows she knows the importance of a married couple to spend quality time together so I’m sure she wonders what the hells going on with sev and sedats marriage where they’ve never spent time alone together. Even for sedats birthday she took Ela with her, she could’ve easily got her mum to look after her like she has this time. The beg will have serious holiday blues returning to her miserable life and probably blame sedat for something not working in the house.
She doesn’t like sedat. Her mum only comes in handy when she wants to go away without sedat and the big toothed kid.
She wouldn’t dream of going away just them two. And I highly doubt sedat would want to be stuck with her and her phone “hiw guyyyyyss… my flaps are as dry as my mouf so no sex for sedat this weekennnddd.. instead we are going to have a nice relaxing time and order some lamachuns wif chilli saawwwwccceee and salid. Have a lovely weekend guyysss whatever you’re doing heh heh heh (stupid wave)”

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The a la carte looks exactly the same as the buffet food, except it’s been plated and served to the table for them ….Oh, and Mine is worse at pronouncing aubergine than Sev (I didn’t think that was possible)
I reckon that’s what the hotel has done 😂 Just make it seem fancier because it’s in a different part of the hotel with nicer tables and some waiters… Dumb bints like them won’t know the difference

DanyDrogo

Jul 22, 2024
US
Look at her staring at herself. She’s fing unhinged this t. Her hair and lipstick are awful. Mines hair style choice wasn’t great either
Mine looks like she's got great hair. Probably doesn't box dye it every two weeks. Beg's hair is worse if you look at it when they're entering the restaurant seems like it's really breaking off more and has made a U shape style. She's probably going to have to chop it soon if she doesn't start conditioning it properly.

Mar 8, 2024
Mine looks like she's got great hair. Probably doesn't box dye it every two weeks. Beg's hair is worse if you look at it when they're entering the restaurant seems like it's really breaking off more and has made a U shape style. She's probably going to have to chop it soon if she doesn't start conditioning it properly.
It’s in an awful state. It’s so broken and damaged it’s awful. The straighteners and box dyes are making it worse. She straightens it to try make it look less worzel gummich

Mar 3, 2024
Minger’s uploaded about the Tunisian a la carte restaurant in the hotel they went to…

There’s literally nobody else there 😂 Can’t be great if no one in the hotel wants to go there. Go to a restaurant outside the hotel ffs it’ll probably be much nicer and more authentic 🙄 Also Sevda smiling like absolute simpleton.

View attachment RPReplay_Final1726303055.mov

The dishes don’t look that great…

View attachment RPReplay_Final1726303313.mov

IMG_5573.jpeg

IMG_5572.jpeg

IMG_5571.jpeg

IMG_5570.jpeg
This is a hard NO for me! What did they do, take the buffet crap and put it in little dishes? That fish and runny yolk dish... 🤢 That so called singing would send me running.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The beg really fancies herself though… The state of it parading around in that plastic shein dress preening like a peacock 😂 Reckon she loves being the less fat sister and looking skinny compared to Minger

IMG_5601.jpeg

IMG_5598.jpeg

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Oh you know she does!!!!
If Minger ever had weight loss surgery and lost the weight Sevda would absolutely hate it… Only tolerates her as she’s fat and unmarried and doesn’t seem like a threat to her status in her family… Sevda definitely feels in control of the family as she’s financially better off than them currently due to TikTok and definitely uses that to her advantage… Hence their pathetic shoutouts to her when she helps them (however little) towards their car or flat deposit

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
State of its hair 😂

IMG_5600.jpeg
Bloody hell . Seen it from the side and commented about whether she'd got s layers cut in or if it was breakage ( general conclusion- breakage ) have never seen the back..just get it chopped off woman! I've got fairly thin hair so tend to go just below shoulder length .. the minute it starts looking dry and frazzled- it gets chopped into a chin length bob.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She doesn’t like sedat. Her mum only comes in handy when she wants to go away without sedat and the big toothed kid.
She wouldn’t dream of going away just them two. And I highly doubt sedat would want to be stuck with her and her phone “hiw guyyyyyss… my flaps are as dry as my mouf so no sex for sedat this weekennnddd.. instead we are going to have a nice relaxing time and order some lamachuns wif chilli saawwwwccceee and salid. Have a lovely weekend guyysss whatever you’re doing heh heh heh (stupid wave)”
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
State of its hair 😂

IMG_5600.jpeg
And that’s with a smoothing filter ON!! And every other FILTER under the sun!

Sevda, shocking I know…but I actually DO feel sorry for you with your terrible hair situation, as I think you perhaps can’t figure out quite what to do? (Even though I think you know by now those box dyes are very damaging). Here’s my advice…

Get your hair cut into a chin length bob and have a side parting, where you can tuck the side hairs on one side behind your ear.

Let your hair dry natural with a few squirts of a good conditioning serum to help with shine and smooth any frizz.

Accept super straight is longer ‘in’ fashion…

STOP the box dyes…

STOP the straighteners…

Get a proper conditioning treatment booked in for once a month until your hair gets better..

Have a few caramel/chocolate low lights put in throughout the hair to avoid your hair looking very dark on top (as new hair grows) with an awful solid block of the brassy blond below! (low-lights don’t have bleach in them so they are not damaging)…

If you do ALL the above, you’ll give your hair a fighting chance to grow in healthier, not snap and split, whilst still having a good style and colour blending in whilst on its way back to normal colour. If you carry on doing the things you are doing, I guarantee your hair will be split more and more and you will eventually have no length anyway past your chin! You’re only 36! You don’t want to be looking like an old lady with ultra thin straggly bits as your hair in your 40’s!

Anyway, that would be my advice! Take it or leave it but you can’t say I’m never kind!

Last edited: