Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
As funny as that would be, you’d kinda wanna leave her alone. I reckon she’s the only normal one of the inbreds.
True, she isn’t a beg on social media desperate for attention… Bet she actually has a normal life and is happier not being around these attention-seeking morons

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight Sevda has selected the following filters, amongst probably more! …

Slimming filter
Skin Smoothing filter
Teeth whitening filter
Eye whitening fiiter
Glow Filter

And…..

Bum Lifting filter! (and yes…there is a filter for this!)

Notice how large and droopy her ass is normally, even with slimming filter on…..first picture…
and after hearing all the stick for her sagging bum…today, she’s added a ‘bum lift’ to her filtering….second picture 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She has purposely done a side view to show her bum lift off!! Oh dear God! 🙈

Regarding the filtering…watch the OOTD video and you’ll see the slimming filter lightly outlining around them to keep the filter slimming them
down.

And…one more thing …. Sevda, WHY do you always have to try to get back on view to steal the limelight?! Barging back on camera in your white cardigan thing whilst Mine was still speaking!

Get.Your.Head.Out.Of.Your.Enormous.Ass.

Attachments

• IMG_8631.jpeg
    IMG_8631.jpeg
    147 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_8630.jpeg
    IMG_8630.jpeg
    68.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
I’ve just come on here to say, I have absolutely no fing words left to say….

Just seen her recent post
1- wtf are they wearing
2-wtf she yapping on about men and camels and men attention she received.

All I can say is WHAT THE ACTUAL do!!!

Begda reallllllllllyyyyyy thinks she’s pretty doesn’t she? Ugly people always have the best confidence.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
What’s his TikTok name?
His TikTok account was deleted after one of Sevda’s followers asked in Sevda’s comment section why Sedat, a married man was following a sex worker and said “it’s not right”…

Screenshot is from the time of his account following Megan and it was his real account, Sevda had tagged him in a video and told her followers that this was his TikTok account and his followers included Sev and her family.

And Curvy Megan is most definitely a sex worker if you see her account 😂

IMG_5632.jpeg

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

1- wtf are they wearing

Begda reallllllllllyyyyyy thinks she’s pretty doesn’t she? Ugly people always have the best confidence.
I mean look at the confidence coming out of Becki Jones 🥴

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight Sevda has selected the following filters:

Slimming filter
Skin Smoothing filter
Teeth whitening filter
Eye whitening fiiter
Glow Filter

And…..

Notice how large and droopy her ass is normally, even with slimming filter on…..first picture…
and after hearing all the stick for her sagging bum…today, she’s added a ‘bum lift’ to her filtering….second picture 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She has purposely done a side view to show her bum lift off!! Oh dear God! 🙈

Regarding the filtering…watch the OOTD video and you’ll see the slimming filter lightly outlining around them to keep the filter slimming them
down.

And…one more thing …. Sevda, WHY do you always have to try to get back on view to steal the limelight?! Barging back on camera in your white cardigan thing whilst Mine was still speaking!

You can definitely see the filters glitching around them both 🥴

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight Sevda has selected the following filters:

Slimming filter
Skin Smoothing filter
Teeth whitening filter
Eye whitening fiiter
Glow Filter

And…..

down.

She forgot the tummy apron filter 🤣

Look, I also don’t like to body shame people but if you’re going to use filters to try and deceive your followers, then you’re fair game! The interesting thing is TT has filters but you see the name of the filter used. What are these filters? Is it an app and you layer this onto your videos?

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London

1- wtf are they wearing

Sevda, when you are in Tunisia and many other European holiday destinations, the local young men will flatter MOST women walking by smiling! It’s what they do!!! Especially if they work in a shop, restaurant or cafe! It’s all part of the entertainment and to get you to buy or give a good tip! The camel buying flirting is very well known!! They often also genuinely try to build up any woman with compliments, no matter what they look like!

You talk like you are really special, unique and a stunner but whilst you were out today, you felt you noticed they were all on best behaviour to not go after you as much as normal 🤣

No. Just no. Nothing to do with YOU and why YOU were not chased with flattery like you expected! They were NOT holding back desperately, trying to contain their undying love or passion for you Sevda. Like the rest of all who were walking where you were, it was a quiet day with the Tunisian locals doing their usual flattery to women! Probably just tired. Except Mine got some flattery IF you are telling the truth. Not because I doubt Mine didn’t get someone flirting with her.. my doubts on anything you say is because you LIE CONSTANTLY! And why do you get SO giddy at the local shouting out you look Tunisian?!! You act like a giddy teenager relaying on TikTok how they said it! No need Sevda. It’s not that funny!! 🙄🙄

You come across all the time like you have never been through your teens until now! You’re 36 and giggling because some local men have thrown out something quite tame, but to make you feel all giddy & giggly! That’s what they do!! Of course if you respond flirty…there would be a danger they will follow you …but again, recognise it for what it is IF they did that…they’re after anything with a vagina, not you personally Sevda.

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

Look, I also don’t like to body shame people but if you’re going to use filters to try and deceive your followers, then you’re fair game! The interesting thing is TT has filters but you see the name of the filter used. What are these filters? Is it an app and you layer this onto your videos?
I’m also 99.9% sure she lied about how she lost the weight in the first place and had weight loss surgery in Turkey… And yeah lie about filters and hide your body and yes I will comment about it…

And yep there are other apps that do these filters that they use and then upload their videos onto TikTok

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London

Yes, there are lots of filtering Apps and yes, they layer them up, even using several Apps to get the final video/picture they like and then post. There are literally hundreds of filters.

That way, using Apps, the followers cannot see the names of the filters.

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024

I totally agree with you. I will never shame someone who is unapologetically themselves, or honest, or a kind person. Sevda is none of those things .... if you put yourself on the internet and hide behind filters, you should be open to criticism, sorry not sorry

Apr 15, 2024
England
Good Question. Seems the more likely because it can’t be for her personality. I personally think anyone would have been ok for him. She was the first desperate Chick who fell for his Crap talk.
I’m sure Sedat was trying his luck with multiple women from the UK but they had the sense to ignore him and along comes sev and it was a mutually convenient relationship and marriage

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Good Question. Seems the more likely because it can’t be for her personality. I personally think anyone would have been ok for him. She was the first desperate Chick who fell for his Crap talk.
Lay with fleas get bit by fleas and he surly did lol
Either way he came in this country dodgy but to keep in the UK he married that lol 😂 can say he probably never went on top when doing the deed,it would of been like on a tramp (which she is) oline 😂😂😂😂 so this is where doormat came in with the turkey 🦃 (as she loves turkey 🇹🇷 ) baster 😂😂😂

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Really does look like one 😂

IMG_5629.jpeg
Holey s
Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

Apr 15, 2024
England
You can clearly tell the beg has never ever been away on a girls holiday in her teens and had a cheeky kiss in a club. She has to point out the smallest things like men being complimentary or wanting her sisters phone number. She really is living her youth now, well guess what beg you should have done all of that living when you were younger and truly experienced life cos then you won’t be so naive now