Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Well guys it’s wear white night tonight 😂😂😂 and s for brains has black tight fitting shien se on and Mine well lost for words

Also GUYS we are now Turkish Cypriot but has the face of a Tunisian 😂😂😂 oh this se gets better 😂😂😂😂 all the se she spilled and the snarky comments from Mine (extra large)
And Mine (extra large) definitely doing the whores hair
And so glad her massage was s 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Comedy gold this is
Whoooooo and her new BFF Jane from Manchester wonder when they going for sleep overs 😂😂😂😂

Mar 2, 2024
That’s a very hard pass for me as well
That hotel should of been closed down as respect to all those who died that fateful day, I know people who was there at the time and suffer so bad with PTSD in which I am not surprised
I for one couldn’t stay in the hotel knowing of the lose of lives, but that’s me
I did wonder if it was the same hotel 😢😢💕💕
I definitely wouldn’t be able to visit the beach. Rest in peace to all who lost their lives.❤️❤️❤️

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I definitely wouldn’t be able to visit the beach. Rest in peace to all who lost their lives.❤️❤️❤️
💞💞💞💞💞💞 I just couldn’t do it either, this week also watching the remembrance of 9/11 turned me into a crying wreck as well
All these lives lost for what
And then you have this w who doesn’t give a s about anything the earthquake Palestine nothing

Mar 2, 2024
💞💞💞💞💞💞 I just couldn’t do it either, this week also watching the remembrance of 9/11 turned me into a crying wreck as well
All these lives lost for what
And then you have this w who doesn’t give a s about anything the earthquake Palestine nothing
I’ve no feeling whatsoever about this Tramp. Good people’s lives getting taken Daily and this Horrible Narcissistic full of her own self importance still breaths! She’s a Drain on society and an oxygen thief. Bad wife bad mother bad person! The end