Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight Sevda has selected the following filters, amongst probably more! …

Slimming filter
Skin Smoothing filter
Teeth whitening filter
Eye whitening fiiter
Glow Filter

And…..

Bum Lifting filter! (and yes…there is a filter for this!)

Notice how large and droopy her ass is normally, even with slimming filter on…..first picture…
and after hearing all the stick for her sagging bum…today, she’s added a ‘bum lift’ to her filtering….second picture 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She has purposely done a side view to show her bum lift off!! Oh dear God! 🙈

Regarding the filtering…watch the OOTD video and you’ll see the slimming filter lightly outlining around them to keep the filter slimming them
down.

And…one more thing …. Sevda, WHY do you always have to try to get back on view to steal the limelight?! Barging back on camera in your white cardigan thing whilst Mine was still speaking!

Get.Your.Head.Out.Of.Your.Enormous.Ass.
There was a woman I watched the other night actually going through the filters to show everyone didn’t realise that there was that many 😂😂😂
I will say I have seen Dread (miss fing red) in real life close up, walked past and she ain’t nothing like what she shows on her 10am FYP 😂😂😂😂

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I’m sure Sedat was trying his luck with multiple women from the UK but they had the sense to ignore him and along comes sev and it was a mutually convenient relationship and marriage
I agree. If the way she is now is anything to go by when Sedat first flirted with her, then it’s easy to see how she sadly hooked up with him. She’s the DESPERATE kind …needy for marriage and a child, she hooked up with someone, anyone…who showed an interest (needed a passport or visa).

Very sad. Now she craves attention for what she really desires… a man to love her for her looks & personality…and for her to love a man she desires sexually AND personality (including him having no mental issues and him being fun, interesting and talkative!).

Problem is she thinks any attention given to her now is because of her looks and personality..when it’s not even attraction, just someone being nice or simply smiling!

There is also a second problem Sevda…you are already married and you won’t leave him. You’ll be with Sedat for life. That’s why you create a fantasy life in your head…total unreality.

And that’s why you resent and bully Sedat. You’re angry deep down with your life with him.

Suck it up buttercup!

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
I’m sure Sedat was trying his luck with multiple women from the UK but they had the sense to ignore him and along comes sev and it was a mutually convenient relationship and marriage
Poor f. I’d say he’s a flight risk with Ela now - that’s why he doesn’t mind her - Sentinel Island would have been a better option for him. Can someone gift the bint a tour there, they’d love her 😂 🤳 👋

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She forgot the tummy apron filter 🤣

Look, I also don’t like to body shame people but if you’re going to use filters to try and deceive your followers, then you’re fair game! The interesting thing is TT has filters but you see the name of the filter used. What are these filters? Is it an app and you layer this onto your videos?
I have been live in boxes but never turned my camera on I believe you do it then but not to sure

Mar 2, 2024
I’m also 99.9% sure she lied about how she lost the weight in the first place and had weight loss surgery in Turkey… And yeah lie about filters and hide your body and yes I will comment about it…

And yep there are other apps that do these filters that they use and then upload their videos onto TikTok
She shouldn’t have been allowed the weight loss surgery in the first place. It’s clear for all to see that she should be having some sort of Psychological counselling because she’s definitely having some issues with accepting what she looks like to be constantly filtering her body even after weight loss surgery. She’s mentally unstable if you ask me.

Mar 2, 2024
I totally agree with you. I will never shame someone who is unapologetically themselves, or honest, or a kind person. Sevda is none of those things .... if you put yourself on the internet and hide behind filters, you should be open to criticism, sorry not sorry
It’s a false representation of herself. She is Deceiving people. That to me isn’t a good person. She cares only about herself! Fact!

Apr 15, 2024
England
I agree. If the way she is now is anything to go by when Sedat first flirted with her, then it’s easy to see how she sadly hooked up with him. She’s the DESPERATE kind …needy for marriage and a child, she hooked up with someone, anyone…who showed an interest (needed a passport or visa).

Very sad. Now she craves attention for what she originally wanted…for a man to love her for looks & personality. Problem is she thinks any attention now is because of her looks and personality..when it’s not even attraction, just someone being nice or simply smiling!

There is also a second problem Sevda…you are already married and you won’t leave him. You’ll be with Sedat for life. That’s why you create a fantasy life in your head…total unreality.

And that’s why you resent and bully Sedat. You’re angry deep down with your life with him.

Suck it up buttercup!
Yes it’s totally wrong if you’re craving for male attention when you’re already married. The best move for her would be to divorce sedat, share custody of Ela (not be a b and stop sedat from seeing Ela), deal with her own issues, be happy with herself and then slowly get back out and start dating but this time take your time and meet someone whom you truly love for the right reasons. It sounds simple I know it’s not but she’s still young and she’s got the rest of her life ahead of her. Not once has she mentioned she misses her kid or husband but even if she did it’s for TT show. Edited as I chose the wrong words

Mar 2, 2024
Lay with fleas get bit by fleas and he surly did lol
Either way he came in this country dodgy but to keep in the UK he married that lol 😂 can say he probably never went on top when doing the dead, it would of been like on a tramp (which she is) oline 😂😂😂😂 so this is where doormat came in with the turkey 🦃 (as she loves turkey 🇹🇷 ) baster 😂😂😂
I bet he put a paper bag on his head and one on hers in case his blew off while doing the Nasty. 🤣🤣🤣

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Can you remember her saying before sedat she nearly married this guy but found out he only wanted a visa, I wonder if she is actually talking about sedat, and changed the story

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
You can clearly tell the beg has never ever been away on a girls holiday in her teens and had a cheeky kiss in a club. She has to point out the smallest things like men being complimentary or wanting her sisters phone number. She really is living her youth now, well guess what beg you should have done all of that living when you were younger and truly experienced life cos then you won’t be so naive now
💯!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Mar 2, 2024
also y'all I don't think its always body shaming to say a certain outfit doesn't flatter someone. not every single person will look good in the same thing!!! that being said that black dress is not for her at all lol it looks pretty bad on her
I know that I’ve got very good friends around me that would tell me the truth if something I was wearing looked Awful. My husband would tell me also because I’d say be truthful. But I know when I look in the mirror if something looks bad on me. If I don’t feel comfortable in it then I will just take it off without asking anyone’s opinion.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
also y'all I don't think its always body shaming to say a certain outfit doesn't flatter someone. not every single person will look good in the same thing!!! that being said that black dress is not for her at all lol it looks pretty bad on her
It would also help if she wore a bra and some shape wear… She doesn’t help herself

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight Sevda has selected the following filters, amongst probably more! …

Slimming filter
Skin Smoothing filter
Teeth whitening filter
Eye whitening fiiter
Glow Filter

And…..

Bum Lifting filter! (and yes…there is a filter for this!)

Notice how large and droopy her ass is normally, even with slimming filter on…..first picture…
and after hearing all the stick for her sagging bum…today, she’s added a ‘bum lift’ to her filtering….second picture 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She has purposely done a side view to show her bum lift off!! Oh dear God! 🙈

Regarding the filtering…watch the OOTD video and you’ll see the slimming filter lightly outlining around them to keep the filter slimming them
down.

And…one more thing …. Sevda, WHY do you always have to try to get back on view to steal the limelight?! Barging back on camera in your white cardigan thing whilst Mine was still speaking!

Get.Your.Head.Out.Of.Your.Enormous.Ass.

LOOOL why is her bum pointy???? Hahahahhahahahahha

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I know that I’ve got very good friends around me that would tell me the truth if something I was wearing looked Awful. My husband would tell me also because I’d say be truthful. But I know when I look in the mirror if something looks bad on me. If I don’t feel comfortable in it then I will just take it off without asking anyone’s opinion.
But she is one of you say that to her she will go nuclear on them

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Can you remember her saying before sedat she nearly married this guy but found out he only wanted a visa, I wonder if she is actually talking about sedat, and changed the story
Her and Sedat have a weird vibe to their relationship… Definitely not a normal loving couple and seemed more like a mutually beneficial set up. Absolutely zero chemistry, warmth or intimacy between them…

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England

Yep I remember this. I thought maybe she’s just desperate for Turkish men from turkey. Sounded like she got conned on the internet.
BUT, she also met sedat on the internet too.

Maybe it was him! And she forgot and backtracked and changed her story

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
totally. i'd be way more mad at my friends or boyfriend if they let me go out in something that looked bad on me!! Sev probably thinks her friends being honest is them twolling her and thats why she drops them all