Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I am currently on holiday and laying on the beach catching up on here!

🙈 first thing is where was the authentic music in the “Italian” Al a Carte? It’s like going for an Indian and listening to Elvis!!!!

Food looked “ok” until she tried to bite into, what should have been nice tender (note that Beggy, the word to use is tender not SOFT!) calamari… that’s looked as chewy as do and so tough I thought it was going to ask her for a fight!

The size of that piece of Lasange she was going to shove in her mouth!!! She thought long and hard about it… then I think she realised her surroundings and cut it in half… still only doing around 5 chews average till it swallows🙄

She obviously clocked the gob snacked woman in the background cos she moved the angle of her camera… normal people would have been embarrassed as do, but not her!… actually normal people wouldn’t be filing themselves creaming over tacky AI food FULL STOP… but I forgot she is a celebrity so that’s ok!!!👌

Moving on… WTF do Hippo look like in those shorts? 🤣 I actually laughed out loud and got funny looks from the sun lovers next to me 🙈 (I need to do a screen shot of the hand to address that in another post, I am on my phone)

But seriously Clunky Flange should be absolutely ashamed of herself on this holiday…
*taking her rings off - my hubby would hit the roof if I done that! As would I if he did!

*sight-seeing - I get that kids don’t want to see ancient ruin after ancient ruin, but she would have loved to see the dolphins! Go on a trip to the top of the tower etc…

*dressing like a tart - fair dos if that’s how she dresses every Holliday, where she goes out at home with sedat… but no she has taken her rings off, dolled up to the nines (in her eyes at least) and gone on the pull… disgusting!

*Enjoying the hotel entertainment… in the family holiday IPad kid was holed up in the room after dinner every night to watch from the balcony… I can see why that child is absolutely addicted to her iPad… its the only form of entertainment she knows! It’s her electronic nanny! 🤬

I could go on but I need an Aperol Spritz … 🤣
Have a good holiday love ❤️
This holiday or should it be slags on tour is comedy gold
But I will admit I feel so sorry for Ela not doing anything on these holidays and she has done all this the dolphins she would of absolutely loved, but the w will come back and definitely rub it in her face as she is a pure evil b

spursn17

Aug 22, 2024
London
Apparently someone told her she looks like she is Tunisian… what for it.. she will claim that next 😂
She actually does (look Tunisian )to be honest definitely more than she looks “Turkish “😂 none of them (her the parents and hippo sister ) look Turkish mind but there again they’re Cypriots who aren’t really Turks they’re just “Turks “ by language
I am Turkish myself by the way and I cringe when I hear her say “she’s Turkish or people call her “Turkish” 😭

Apr 15, 2024
England
I'm watching Love Is Blind UK and there's a woman on it who opened up about her struggles with endometriosis .... how it's hard for her to conceive, she struggles each month physically and mentally, and it's ruined relationships in the past. She's worried she will never conceive.

Makes me SO ANGRY Sevda spoke about this condition so flippantly, "ya girl's got endo" like PLEASE she is such a heartless b. This really affects so many people. Real, good people. Do better Begda.
I watched it too, felt sorry for her. Sev will never know the struggles of it cos first of all she hasn’t got endo and secondly she’s ignorant to all those around her going through every day hardships. She only person she cares about is herself and making money

SilleyTilley

Sep 14, 2024
United Kingdom
I feel so sorry for Ela. Sevda does nothing with her at all; no wonder the kid is glued to her tablet and is constantly trying to get her mum's attention in videos. Sevda doesn't realise how lucky she is to be able to watch Ela grow up and she isn't interested in her at all.
Like most parents my children are my world; and I do everything in my power to make their world a happy place. I'm terminally ill and won't see my children grow up so seeing people like Sevda really boils my piss.

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
I feel so sorry for Ela. Sevda does nothing with her at all; no wonder the kid is glued to her tablet and is constantly trying to get her mum's attention in videos. Sevda doesn't realise how lucky she is to be able to watch Ela grow up and she isn't interested in her at all.
Like most parents my children are my world; and I do everything in my power to make their world a happy place. I'm terminally ill and won't see my children grow up so seeing people like Sevda really boils my piss.
Sending 🫂💕

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
Sending ❤️ and 🫂 to you.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
💕💕💕💕💕

Mar 2, 2024
Sending prayers and a big hug to you as well 🤍🤍