Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Yeh this is true, we as women try to get away from pervy men on holiday, they look you up and down and it’s so uncomfortable but I get the impression sev doesn’t mind this kind of attention. I couldn’t think of anything worse
No wonder women/men are not taken seriously on holiday when something happens to them, I always read/hear“ well they was asking for it “ etc I will admit Mine looked like she didn’t want to be involved but kept been egged on by the w and the others, in Mines EWM she stated they sat with some people they had meet “not friends” like the w keeps saying
Keep saying she is dangerous, and she keeps proving me right all the time

Last edited:

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
This family popped up on my TikTok and I noticed the mother was giving her daughter a meal similar to what the Beg gives the brat……bacon sandwich with a side of cucumber and tomatoes. What is the obsession with tomatoes and cucumbers?
IMG_1176.jpeg
Because it’s the easiest way to say they’ve had a piece of fruit or vegetable. Lazy parenting.

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
Sorry but who the actual do do they think they are 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just watched Hippos EWM… and at the end she says she will definitely come back as the staff were kind… yada yada yada… and she will share the name and stuff when they are back!! … firstly… you you great big lump of lard we know where you are! Secondly… by knowing where you are most (if not all all) would avoid the place like the plague knowing that you and slippery knickers are there…. And last but not least … YOU ARE NOT fING CELEBRITIES THAT NEEDS TO KEEP YOUR LOCATION SECRET FOR SECURITY REASONS! YOU ARE JUST RUN OF THE MILL s CHAVS OUT FOR A HOLIDAY SHAG!

I hope your crotches get infected by the fleas of a thousand camels 🐪

OH AND BY WAY CLOSE YOUR MOUTH WHEN EATING… AND STOP SLAPPING YOUR GUMS… YOU COULD STILL HEAR YOUR DISGUSTING CHEWING SOUNDS OVER THE HUM DRUM OF THE SCHOOL CANTEEN… 🤢

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

Just watched Hippos EWM… and at the end she says she will definitely come back as the staff were kind… yada yada yada… and she will share the name and stuff when they are back!! … firstly… you you great big lump of lard we know where you are! Secondly… by knowing where you are most (if not all all) would avoid the place like the plague knowing that you and slippery knickers are there…. And last but not least … YOU ARE NOT fING CELEBRITIES THAT NEEDS TO KEEP YOUR LOCATION SECRET FOR SECURITY REASONS! YOU ARE JUST RUN OF THE MILL s CHAVS OUT FOR A HOLIDAY SHAG!

OH AND BY WAY CLOSE YOUR MOUTH WHEN EATING… AND STOP SLAPPING YOUR GUMS… YOU COULD STILL HEAR YOUR DISGUSTING CHEWING SOUNDS OVER THE HUM DRUM OF THE SCHOOL CANTEEN… 🤢
Ah yes I would love to go to that hotel where 30 tourists were massacred, how relaxing to sit on the beach there 🙄

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

farah khan bollywood GIF

Mar 2, 2024
I know it's like beating a dead horse at this stage but why, WHY wouldn't you use a knife and fork for that thing she had for breakfast? It was also disgusting seeing her bite and suck on it!

Back to wrapping up croissants to take with her later, in case there's no food at the airport?! What airport has NO food options? Bet they'll be on Ela's breakfast plate tomorrow.

Surprised she's given out all the details of checkout, when they're leaving and their flight time. I thought they were celebrities and needed to hide their locations?

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
🤢 looks like a dog has s on the plate

Also no time difference so when they fly at 8pm best time to hit the comments 😂😂😂😂

And the bullshit about can’t keep the room as to busy NO YOU ARE TO TIGHT TO PAY THE EXTRA FOR THE ROOM 😂😂😂😂😂 if we have a late pick up and in a hotel we pay for an extra day direct with the hotel so we can shower get changed etc

Ewwwww sitting out all day and then leaving without shower smelly fs

Attachments

• IMG_9091.jpeg
    IMG_9091.jpeg
    119.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
🤢 looks like a dog has s on the plate

Also no time difference so when they fly at 8pm best time to hit the comments 😂😂😂😂

And the bullshit about can’t keep the room as to busy NO YOU ARE TO TIGHT TO PAY THE EXTRA FOR THE ROOM 😂😂😂😂😂 if we have a late pick up and in a hotel we pay for an extra day direct with the hotel so we can shower get changed etc

Ewwwww sitting out all day and then leaving without shower smelly fs
You can always tell when she's lying - her eyes look up and dart away from the screen.. she does after saying they couldn't keep the room as " the hotel was too busy" !