Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Watching her struggle through this awful food is hilarious. That dry egg sandwich for breakfast and the awful à la cart dinner! The lasagna looked like ground beef with cheese on top. I think her knife was upside down bc she’s drunk. Traveling with your wedding rings just to leave them in the hotel safe makes zero sense. You leave them home and you wear a dummy ring.Any department store or even Amazon has beautiful fake rings. She doesn’t WANT to have a ring on. She’s more dressed up than I’ve ever seen her. Shes LOVING the attention from men.
Having your parents watch your daughter so you can go away on girls trip with your sister but not so you can go on a romantic get away with your husband for his birthday (last spring) is not normal.
She had her parents looking after Ela for a week whilst she ducked off on holiday with Minger for a second time (they were on holiday in Istanbul together) but made excuses that she couldn’t get someone to look after Ela as the reason why she couldn’t have a romantic meal alone with Sedat. She’s so full of BS, she can’t stand being alone with Sedat at all. She’s had Ela coming along for Valentine’s Day dinners 😂 I haven’t seen her plastering her face in make up for years, and yet on this holiday is constantly slapping makeup on. Didn’t do it on the other holidays either, but on this girls trip in Tunisia she’s obsessed with it.

She’s 100% loving the attention from men and living out her teenage years this week 🥴 Really desperate for validation and to be wanted

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
What a s MOTHER, s WIFE and s UGLY SMELLY FAT IDIOT!!!!

You would think she’s out on her Hen do!!!

As a married women, at my age (36) I would have kindly declined that s show of a man touching me like that!!!!

No, not fatty and smelly, and then they post it!!!

fing fs!!!! Go fing home and be a mother!!!! Disgraceful w looking for man attention!
let it go GIF
😂😂😂😂

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
If anyone messaged her they’d be instantaneously blocked. Regardless, of Sedat doing fake messaging, how is this even remotely funny? I don’t do hen night holidays so I don’t get it. How is it funny? She’s forgetting her audience of lunatic Americans looking for a “safe space” of Billy bear sandwhich 10 mins to make 😂
Yeah exactly… It’s not fitting in with her mumsy housewife image so not sure what she expected her “Girls Gone Wild” stuff was going to achieve 😂

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She’s not a ‘safe space’ anymore they’ll have to look to their much needed therapists.
Her fans are very odd people in general… Literally posting the stupidest questions like how to freeze things (put it in a freezer) and also when they argue amongst themselves if someone posts a neutral or slightly critical comment 😂

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Oh.My.God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has got to be the WORST dinner of all out of all the abysmal food she’s shown!!

I WOULD NOT EVEN FEED THAT TO A STARVING DOG!!

Each item looks grim!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the concoction of all those foods together would cause my tastebuds to die!!!

It would not be a party going on in my mouth…it would be a sheer murder scene!!

DISGUSTING!!

Attachments

• IMG_8656.jpeg
    IMG_8656.jpeg
    209.9 KB · Views: 36
Mar 3, 2024
Oh.My.God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has got to be the WORST dinner of all out of all the abysmal food she’s shown!!

I WOULD NOT EVEN FEED THAT TO A STARVING DOG!!

Each item looks grim!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the concoction of all those foods together would cause my tastebuds to die!!!

It would not be a party going on in my mouth…it would be a sheer murder scene!!

DISGUSTING!!
Just when I thought that the breakfast garbage plate was the most vile, boy was I wrong. Ewwww...

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Here’s the Google translation of their convo about the waiter “doctor”. I’m sure theirs was more conversational, but you get the gist:

Sedat: Oh enjoy

Sev: 😂😂😂

Sedat: That was very good. I really liked it so great it was a little funny, really, so I laughed.

Sev: You were gonna like it.

Sedat: Yeah it was good. I’d have three, so I’d have had two little tips of dort (?) but I’d like it very well.

IMG_9047.png
They talk very simple and boring to each other. Like 2 children talking. You can see he’s mentally slow. I don’t mean that offensively at all, just a clear observation from reading those text exchanges.

But I still think the jury’s out on whether this is just a staged attempt to make a fake image of texting by Sevda to show she’s in touch with her husband and to try and smudge over she’s made a fool of herself taking part in that teenage ‘swallowing’ type game with the Tunisian man waking around…because she’s realised she looks like a single teenage girl on holiday with her mates!

Last edited: