Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
Sorry but she’s a disgrace. Absolutely craves
Here’s the Google translation of their convo about the waiter “doctor”. I’m sure theirs was more conversational, but you get the gist:

Sedat: Oh enjoy

Sev: 😂😂😂

Sedat: That was very good. I really liked it so great it was a little funny, really, so I laughed.

Sev: You were gonna like it.

Sedat: Yeah it was good. I’d have three, so I’d have had two little tips of dort (?) but I’d like it very well.

IMG_9047.png
Need a yawn emoji Christ almighty she’s embarrassing 😂

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
What da fs going on here!!
A sick & silly stunt by young local holiday entertainers - normally taken up by older giggly teens on girly holidays! But Sevda, at 36 appears to be trying to be all ‘wild & crazily silly’ on her holiday and so she looks an idiot. She has NO idea if the drink has been spiked! More fool her!

You can clearly tell she’s been starved of her teenage years! She bloomin’ approaching 40 in just over a few more years…yet in ways she acts extremely young & immature….and in other ways…like the way she looks and dresses…much older than 40!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Wow wow wow. I take a day off (to spend with my family without my phone) and I come back to all of this!

Sevda. WHAT THE do ARE YOU DOING? How old are you? 20? Why the hell is there a man leaning over you squirting something into your mouth! Why is he touching your neck?
Are you on a slags holiday or something?

Like someone previous said, I’m also 36 and married with kids and come from a respectable family and WOULD NEVER EVER let a man on holiday touch me, lean over me, or pour something into my mouth!
I would NOT be begging for attention and I certainly WOULD NOT be entertaining ANY man, be it the omlit guy or the pool entertainer.
ABSOLUTELY NOT because I respect my husband, my marriage, my kids and MYSELF!

Look at the fing state of her. All I can say is that she’s looking like a dirty s begging for attention when her husband is at home.
How absolutely embarrassing!

And you know when she gets home she will be back to the scruffy bugger that she is with her long shirts with the evil eye, the stupid hair in a scrunchie looking an absolute tramp.

This holiday has been solely so she can get some male attention and she’s lapping it right up.

Go home Sevda, go and be a wife and a mother and stop acting like you’re young, free, beautiful and single because you are NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THOSE THINGS.

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
Wow wow wow. I take a day off (to spend with my family without my phone) and I come back to all of this!

Sevda. WHAT THE do ARE YOU DOING? How old are you? 20? Why the hell is there a man leaning over you squirting something into your mouth! Why is he touching your neck?
Are you on a slags holiday or something?

Like someone previous said, I’m also 36 and married with kids and come from a respectable family and WOULD NEVER EVER let a man on holiday touch me, lean over me, or pour something into my mouth!
I would NOT be begging for attention and I certainly WOULD NOT be entertaining ANY man, be it the omlit guy or the pool entertainer.
ABSOLUTELY NOT because I respect my husband, my marriage, my kids and MYSELF!

Look at the fing state of her. All I can say is that she’s looking like a dirty s begging for attention when her husband is at home.
How absolutely embarrassing!

And you know when she gets home she will be back to the scruffy bugger that she is with her long shirts with the evil eye, the stupid hair in a scrunchie looking an absolute tramp.

This holiday has been solely so she can get some male attention and she’s lapping it right up.

Go home Sevda, go and be a wife and a mother and stop acting like you’re young, free, beautiful and single because you are NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THOSE THINGS.
Most of us are running away from that type of attention. She already married a visa man does she want to do it twice?😭
Give Mine a turn!

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
All jokes aside. I feel so sad for Ela. Can’t go on holiday as mum is…that. She can’t stay with daddy as he doesn’t communicate an iota of her language. All the while stuck with the unbearable grand-folk who obviously love her, but Jesus: she still has to leave the room and shut up for EAT WITH ME fake crap while the geezer shouts off to his wife.
*All documented online for her future psychotherapy!*

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2024
England
Most of us are running away from that type of attention. She already married a visa man does she want to do it twice?😭
Give Mine a turn!
Yeh this is true, we as women try to get away from pervy men on holiday, they look you up and down and it’s so uncomfortable but I get the impression sev doesn’t mind this kind of attention. I couldn’t think of anything worse

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Yeh this is true, we as women try to get away from pervy men on holiday, they look you up and down and it’s so uncomfortable but I get the impression sev doesn’t mind this kind of attention. I couldn’t think of anything worse
She CRAVES attention! It sums her up completely! She is desperately sad as a person, in real life. No life back at home. Her life IS TIKTOK!

A fun, interesting, husband who can hold good conversations, good humour, where they can hang out with other couples or go away on holiday with …or even day trips with does NOT exist for Sevda. Instead she seems to despise Sedat. Most can see through her any rare (fake) ‘niceness’ towards him.

She has just a few friends it appears, considering she displays/tells us about her whole day, each day down to walking her dog and emptying her dishwasher!

She hardly ever goes out! Maybe just a handful of times in a whole year at most!

She is craving all the attention she can get as she seems like her teen life was very unsocial and she went full speed and desperately into marriage for wrong reasons. It’s clear Sedat doesn’t fancy her and is merely a puppet on a string held by Sevda. He just performs the things she guides him to do like saying “good, thank you Sevda, it’s good, delicious” during her EWM’s and doing the odd fake giggle when she pretends to be talking to him in a light fun way to try and cover up they don’t like each other really.

It really is just a marriage of convenience and they will stay in it sadly, forever due to her family’s view on tradition and Sevda herself knows she’d struggle financially without his full wage and she’d have to get a more steady paid job and give up TikTok!

So..she goes on holidays and either demands attention by making her SIL only do the things that she (Sevda) wants to do…or like now, goes on holiday with her sister and craves male attention and talks about it when really it’s nothing!! It’s just normal Tunisian/Turkish purvey or hotel entertainment men flirting with anyone who will smile at them or let them! It’s what they do!

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
All jokes aside. I feel so sad for Ela. Can’t go on holiday as mum is…that. She can’t stay with daddy as he doesn’t communicate an iota of her language. All the while stuck with the unbearable grand-folk who obviously love her, but Jesus: she still has to leave the room and shut up for EAT WITH ME fake crap while the geezer shouts off to his wife.
*All documented online for her future psychotherapy!*
It’s tragic for Ela.