Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

razzledazzle

Apr 16, 2024
UK
Why oh why does Hairy tits continue to exploit his poor wife in his videos, when he knows how really uncomfortable she is. Let her eat in frigging peace you ditz!
I know! How awkward was she in the video, especially when he decided to get up and sit next to her! They make such a weird couple and he continues to give me the creeps every single day, that constant laugh is so annoying. I just want to slap the s out of him!

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
Sorry.. but what the actual do are space nk thinking?! Of all people to send an advent calendar to. She can’t talk properly. Can’t pronounce words properly. Can’t eat in a nice manner. Stickers her massive tongue out. Bullies her husband. She’s a s mum. s daughter. s sister. s friend. She’s so tight. She is grim. She absolutely does not deserve to be sent this. So many other women who are more deserving of this. I’m disgusted these companies send her pr. it’s worth €288! She wouldn’t dare spend that much with space nk. The small businesses who gift her she never buys from them either. She just takes and it’s all about her. I absolutely fing detest her
Are space nk in difficulty and grasping at straws. She had no clue on the last stuff, I doubt she used it after. She’s terrible at selling things. Who is she influencing?? More thick people who will feed their kids sugar I’m guessing. Well Sevda says… must be right. Well no, it’s wrong. Can not contemplate the amount of sugar. Half a sandwich with crusts cut off, so she can eat the rest of the se, no!!!!! My boys survived perfectly well on a full sandwich, a bit of cucumber, fruit. Didn’t need the ‘chicken’ pop things, no idea what they call it but they sound utterly se. Give her a full sandwich, stop pandering. If she is hungry, she will eat it, ffs.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
IMG_8323.jpeg
IMG_8326.jpeg

the absolute difference here 🤣 face like a slapped arse when making her kid’s lunch but full of glee when she gets fwee gifts. do this b to hell!!
She did a short live a few minutes ago, I missed most it but she was outside walking Wocco I think, acting very oddly. I thought she was about to burst into tears. She said something about dinner, that they’d had it but she hadn’t posted the video. Something is afoot!

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
Why oh why does Hairy tits continue to exploit his poor wife in his videos, when he knows how really uncomfortable she is. Let her eat in frigging peace you ditz!
He says ‘my wife’ at least 3 times in a video. What is up with calling her by her name? Just comes across as an object. Boring hahaha fart

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
She did a short live a few minutes ago, I missed most it but she was outside walking Wocco I think, acting very oddly. I thought she was about to burst into tears. She said something about dinner, that they’d had it but she hadn’t posted the video. Something is afoot!
was this on instagram or tiktok? i’m surprised she went live at all.