Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
I can’t watch the w today since the breakfast just reading here, we lost our dog today 15 wonderful years of the fur ball, it happened so quick out of nowhere, plus I had been up most the night as well as my mum was in AE so was there with my dad but she is home
If I watch her I will blow my top as not in the frame of mind for the w child abuser husband abuser and dog abuser
She can go do off with her free begging se oh I am ready for her if she goes live again
w DOESNT DESERVE ANYTHING
SORRY GUYS FOR THE RANT
Sending you love and cuddles. I’m so sorry about your dog. I couldn’t watch her today so can only imagine how annoyed you were seeing her ugly chops.
Glad your mum is home too.
No need to say sorry. Your rant is understandable

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Inappropriately dressed again in one of those dreadful off the shoulder getups. She must have the central heating on full blast!
Half a sandwich again for Ela, crusts cut off obviously, custard cweam biscuits, those gummy fings, a few gwapes and free dodgy stwawbewwies. More sugary crappage for break. Such a healthy lunchbox, NOT.
The child will have rotten teeth by the time she reaches her teens.

razzledazzle

Apr 16, 2024
UK
The mum looked like she wanted to slap hairy when he moved the camera towards her and sat next to her
Omg hilarious! I thought the exact same, if looks could kill lol! Also the way he stares at her when his video is coming to an end and he says the classic ”ok guys well if I don’t speak to you all later have a lovely evening love you all bye” and waits for her to make sure she says goodbye in the video, it’s make so cringe!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
So hold on. Sedat doesn’t have any annual leave so she can’t take him on holiday.

But she’s just said that’s he’s off work on annual leave because his knee hurts. Today tomorrow and Monday, so that’s 5 days….im sorry make this make sense!!???

He does have annual leave to take so he could have gone to Greece with them right? Or she can go away with him but now, clearly she can’t stand to go anywhere with him!

Edit: not Greece, Cyprus! (I want to go to Greece haha)

Last edited:

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
So hold on. Sedat doesn’t have any annual leave so she can’t take him on holiday.

But she’s just said that’s he’s off work on annual leave because his knee hurts. Today tomorrow and Monday, so that’s 5 days….im sorry make this make sense!!???

He does have annual leave to take so he could have gone to Greece with them right? Or she can go away with him but now, clearly she can’t stand to go anywhere with him!
Her lies are catching her out now ! I remember her saying the same thing.!

deniz

Jul 18, 2024
uk
I do not ever want to judge another mother as now i am a mother but i really can not but feel sorry for the little girl.

I used to work with kids and some of the children i taught remind me of Ela.

I absolutely love children, my culture definitely influenced that and we always treat everyone’s children like our own with so much love and care.

Some of the children i taught remind me of Ela, so quiet, uninterested and unhappy but i would always give them my 100% care and attention like they were my own.

The way they would light up and completely change into such happy little people but then as soon as the mums/dads of those children pick them up you would see the same unhappy expression would take over their little faces, always broke my heart.

Again i really do not want to judge but the way that little girl is always staring down into an glowing ipad screen, hair not brushed or any cute hairstyles done for her for school, this country sells such beautiful clothes for little girls and they aren’t even expensive but instead she has to wear the same cartoonish dress that looks like it is made for bedtime and regarding the meals, in my culture we love to feed our children to show our love to them, no not sugary stuff or processed foods thrown into an oven.

That tiny amount of ‘food’ given to a growing child, i am utterly shocked, if the school time given is that incredibly short, should she not go and have a word with the school or prepare her child a warm and healthy meal for her ready for after school as she is staying at home all day?

My one year old eats double the amount of what she feeds that poor little girl and everything i cook is always home made and healthy meals as i have no excuse not to because i am at home.

And in our cultures, daughters especially are so close to their fathers but their relationship confuses me so much, they barely interact. It is like they are strangers.

Although, even the relationship with mother and daughter is so strange, the only normalish interaction i have seen is Mine and Ela together or the other little girl, her cousin..

She got a dog which is great for a family and lots might not be so lucky enough to own one, so instead of making those ridiculous noises to the poor dog that doesn’t understand, why not take Ela and the dog for a walk instead of letting her child stare down into a screen in a dark miserable room.

She liked to show off she and her daughter wake up so early, so no excuses then to go before school? 🤷‍♀️

And how can you go to Turkey and not feel guilty not taking your child to see everything and do lots of activities that are available, even in the UK there is so many things to do, even for free.

Personally the guilt would eat me up if i never encouraged my child to always be doing some sort of activity and not stuck at home staring at a screen whilst i too stare at one.

Last edited:

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Sevda is housewife basically. We can call her that. With a bit of social media on the side.

I don’t understand how she doesn't have time to make her daughter some savoury snacks/healthier alternatives for her packed lunch?
Social media is amazing for quick fresh easy healthy recipes for anything!

I work from home in a global company with a very busy demanding job, I work from 7:30am’ish till about 5pm (and sometimes log in the evenings too because of the job that I do).
Within that time, breakfast for the kids, eggs and toast usually, I take a little time on lunch to prepare something for the kids (teens) for when they get home from school. After work I help with homework while making a fresh home cooked dinner for the family.

Sevda, you have ALL FLIPPIN DAY to prepare lovely meals and fresh snacks for your family, but you choose freezer dinners and packet snacks and all the unhealthy breakfasts for your daughter.

I really want to know what she does with her time, I would kill to have a spare hour or two in the day!!

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
I do not ever want to judge another mother as now i am a mother but i really can not but feel sorry for the little girl.

I used to work with kids and some of the children i taught remind me of Ela.

I absolutely love children, my culture definitely influenced that and we always treat everyone’s children like our own with so much love and care.

Some of the children i taught remind me of Ela, so quiet, uninterested and unhappy but i would always give them my 100% care and attention like they were my own.

The way they would light up and completely change into such happy little people but then as soon as the mums/dads of those children pick them up you would see the same unhappy expression would take over their little faces, always broke my heart.

Again i really do not want to judge but the way that little girl is always staring down into an glowing ipad screen, hair not brushed or any cute hairstyles done for her for school, this country sells such beautiful clothes for little girls and they aren’t even expensive but instead she has to wear the same cartoonish dress that looks like it is made for bedtime and regarding the meals, in my culture we love to feed our children to show our love to them, no not sugary stuff or processed foods thrown into an oven.

That tiny amount of ‘food’ given to a growing child, i am utterly shocked, if the school time given is that incredibly short, should she not go and have a word with the school or prepare her child a warm and healthy meal for her ready for after school as she is staying at home all day?

My one year old eats double the amount of what she feeds that poor little girl and everything i cook is always home made and healthy meals as i have no excuse not to because i am at home.

And in our cultures, daughters especially are so close to their fathers but their relationship confuses me so much, they barely interact. It is like they are strangers.

Although, even the relationship with mother and daughter is so strange, the only normalish interaction i have seen is Mine and Ela together or the other little girl, her cousin..

She got a dog which is great for a family and lots might not be so lucky enough to own one, so instead of making those ridiculous noises to the poor dog that doesn’t understand, why not take Ela and the dog for a walk instead of letting her child stare down into a screen in a dark miserable room.

She liked to show off she and her daughter wake up so early, so no excuses then to go before school? 🤷‍♀️

And how can you go to Turkey and not feel guilty not taking your child to see everything and do lots of activities that are available, even in the UK there is so many things to do, even for free.

Personally the guilt would eat me up if i never encouraged my child to always be doing some sort of activity and not stuck at home staring at a screen whilst i too stare at one.

Succinctly put and damn WELL SAID!!!!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Sevda is housewife basically. We can call her that. With a bit of social media on the side.

I don’t understand how she doesn't have time to make her daughter some savoury snacks/healthier alternatives for her packed lunch?
Social media is amazing for quick fresh easy healthy recipes for anything!

I work from home in a global company with a very busy demanding job, I work from 7:30am’ish till about 5pm (and sometimes log in the evenings too because of the job that I do).
Within that time, breakfast for the kids, eggs and toast usually, I take a little time on lunch to prepare something for the kids (teens) for when they get home from school. After work I help with homework while making a fresh home cooked dinner for the family.

Sevda, you have ALL FLIPPIN DAY to prepare lovely meals and fresh snacks for your family, but you choose freezer dinners and packet snacks and all the unhealthy breakfasts for your daughter.

I really want to know what she does with her time, I would kill to have a spare hour or two in the day!!
Your day sounds very similar to mine ! And we both have more than one child ! Washing goes on as well, I've chucked a curry together in the slow cooker for later - kids will be fed around 5.30 after school, dog will be walked , reading/ spellings done with the youngest. I've never felt the need to add chores like this on a list of things to do or declare I've not stopped all day like she does ! She hardly does any ads now so why she makes such a big deal about fiwlming I don't know! She's completely delusional

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

Edit: not Greece, Cyprus! (I want to go to Greece haha)
So glad you picked up on that as just seen that, needed to do something lol the lies that come from her big fat chilli flakes gob and even Kuki said the same when asked why Sedat didn’t go over
NOT IN THE MOOD FOR THIS w

w YOUR LIES YOU KEEP GETTING CAUGHT ON YOU ARE NOT TRUSTWORTHY AT ALL
YOU ARE:-
A DRINK DRIVER ( no consideration for anyone else)
YOU ABUSE YOUR HUSBAND
YOU ABUSE YOUR CHILD
YOU ABUSE YOU DOG
YOU ABUSE YOUR FAMILY (your way or no way)
YOU HAVE NO TRUE FRIENDS
YOU HAVE NO LOVING HUSBAND
YOU HAVE NO LOVING CHILD ( video last night of you been an evil b about ela been jealous and basically been vile to her)
YOU CANT COOK
YOU HAVE NO TABLE MANNERS
YOU CANT CLEAN YOUR OWN HOME(which is a s hole)
AND YOU CANT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE WHEN YOUR WRONG OR ACCEPT ANY KIND OF CRITICISM
YOU LIE ON HOW YOU LOOK (filters) YOU LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE
YOUR LIFE IS A DULL BORING LIFE

BUT CARRY ON AS MY LIFE AND THE OTHERS HERE ARE BRILLIANT AND ONE THJNG YOU DONT HAVE IS THE FRIENDSHIP CIRCLE WE HAVE HERE EVEN THIU NONE OF US HAVE MEET BUT WE SUPPORT EACH OTHER

SO DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND KEEP THAT BIG FAT CHILLI FLAKES GOB SHUT AS ONE DAY SOMEONE WILL SLAP YOU IN IT

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Your day sounds very similar to mine ! And we both have more than one child ! Washing goes on as well, I've chucked a curry together in the slow cooker for later - kids will be fed around 5.30 after school, dog will be walked , reading/ spellings done with the youngest. I've never felt the need to add chores like this on a list of things to do or declare I've not stopped all day like she does ! She hardly does any ads now so why she makes such a big deal about fiwlming I don't know! She's completely delusional
That is what a normal persons life is we care we love we work I worked 12+ hours nights the hubby worked days he took over when he got home homework etc getting them to bed,I came home got the kids ready sorted the house prepared dinner went to bed for a few hours and repeat but would I of changed our life not a chance as we have so many memories good and bad, but what I can say and all on here is we worked for our life’s ( NOT BEEN GIVING OR BEGGED FOR)
All you mums and dads are fantastic and the best role models for all your children as we teach them for their adult lives

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
So glad you picked up on that as just seen that, needed to do something lol the lies that come from her big fat chilli flakes gob and even Kuki said the same when asked why Sedat didn’t go over
NOT IN THE MOOD FOR THIS w

w YOUR LIES YOU KEEP GETTING CAUGHT ON YOU ARE NOT TRUSTWORTHY AT ALL
YOU ARE:-
A DRINK DRIVER ( no consideration for anyone else)
YOU ABUSE YOUR HUSBAND
YOU ABUSE YOUR CHILD
YOU ABUSE YOU DOG
YOU ABUSE YOUR FAMILY (your way or no way)
YOU HAVE NO TRUE FRIENDS
YOU HAVE NO LOVING HUSBAND
YOU HAVE NO LOVING CHILD ( video last night of you been an evil b about ela been jealous and basically been vile to her)
YOU CANT COOK
YOU HAVE NO TABLE MANNERS
YOU CANT CLEAN YOUR OWN HOME(which is a s hole)
AND YOU CANT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE WHEN YOUR WRONG OR ACCEPT ANY KIND OF CRITICISM
YOU LIE ON HOW YOU LOOK (filters) YOU LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE
YOUR LIFE IS A DULL BORING LIFE

BUT CARRY ON AS MY LIFE AND THE OTHERS HERE ARE BRILLIANT AND ONE THJNG YOU DONT HAVE IS THE FRIENDSHIP CIRCLE WE HAVE HERE EVEN THIU NONE OF US HAVE MEET BUT WE SUPPORT EACH OTHER

SO DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND KEEP THAT BIG FAT CHILLI FLAKES GOB SHUT AS ONE DAY SOMEONE WILL SLAP YOU IN IT

Exactly this. She's really shown her true colours over the last couple of days with what she's been sharing, proof of what a nasty selfish piece of work she truly is.

Sending much love, Chicken wings, my heart goes out to you. xxx

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
of subject but this is our fur baby we got him at 6 weeks and he was 15 never a dull moment so lost today it’s hit hard today as he isn’t at my side giving me grief but all the happy memories are keeping me going
So I thought I would show you a pic of him
This is Bear as massive fur ball

Attachments

• IMG_9104.jpeg
    IMG_9104.jpeg
    246.9 KB · Views: 26
Apr 15, 2024
England
That fing voice - honestly !
And why are they sat there with the patio door curtains shut when its not properly dark , yet at the other window, they don't appear to have any curtains up at all ?
Why isn't she sat next to her daughter, spending some time with her before bed ? Why ? Just Why ? 🤣
That house looks depressing, she can make it look really nice if she wants to, Pinterest have lots of ideas and inspiration but she rather spend money on holidays etc

Apr 15, 2024
England
Omg hilarious! I thought the exact same, if looks could kill lol! Also the way he stares at her when his video is coming to an end and he says the classic ”ok guys well if I don’t speak to you all later have a lovely evening love you all bye” and waits for her to make sure she says goodbye in the video, it’s make so cringe!
It’s basically sev and sedat v2, except sev does it to sedat