Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
So hold on. Sedat doesn’t have any annual leave so she can’t take him on holiday.

But she’s just said that’s he’s off work on annual leave because his knee hurts. Today tomorrow and Monday, so that’s 5 days….im sorry make this make sense!!???

He does have annual leave to take so he could have gone to Greece with them right? Or she can go away with him but now, clearly she can’t stand to go anywhere with him!

Edit: not Greece, Cyprus! (I want to go to Greece haha)
And who takes annual leave for a health issue, that’s for sick leave unless he’s used up all of his sick leave

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
of subject but this is our fur baby we got him at 6 weeks and he was 15 never a dull moment so lost today it’s hit hard today as he isn’t at my side giving me grief but all the happy memories are keeping me going
So I thought I would show you a pic of him
This is Bear as massive fur ball
So sorry for your loss. He’s so beautiful wow.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
of subject but this is our fur baby we got him at 6 weeks and he was 15 never a dull moment so lost today it’s hit hard today as he isn’t at my side giving me grief but all the happy memories are keeping me going

He is so so so gorgeous!! Sending you so much love chicken wings, I’m so sorry ♥️♥️

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
What a beauty…I’m so sorry for your loss 😢. I lost my dog when I was a little girl and the grief of losing her was just so much that I couldn’t get another dog until I became an adult. Pets are family 💔❤️‍🩹

Apr 15, 2024
England
I do not ever want to judge another mother as now i am a mother but i really can not but feel sorry for the little girl.

I used to work with kids and some of the children i taught remind me of Ela.

I absolutely love children, my culture definitely influenced that and we always treat everyone’s children like our own with so much love and care.

Some of the children i taught remind me of Ela, so quiet, uninterested and unhappy but i would always give them my 100% care and attention like they were my own.

The way they would light up and completely change into such happy little people but then as soon as the mums/dads of those children pick them up you would see the same unhappy expression would take over their little faces, always broke my heart.

Again i really do not want to judge but the way that little girl is always staring down into an glowing ipad screen, hair not brushed or any cute hairstyles done for her for school, this country sells such beautiful clothes for little girls and they aren’t even expensive but instead she has to wear the same cartoonish dress that looks like it is made for bedtime and regarding the meals, in my culture we love to feed our children to show our love to them, no not sugary stuff or processed foods thrown into an oven.

That tiny amount of ‘food’ given to a growing child, i am utterly shocked, if the school time given is that incredibly short, should she not go and have a word with the school or prepare her child a warm and healthy meal for her ready for after school as she is staying at home all day?

My one year old eats double the amount of what she feeds that poor little girl and everything i cook is always home made and healthy meals as i have no excuse not to because i am at home.

And in our cultures, daughters especially are so close to their fathers but their relationship confuses me so much, they barely interact. It is like they are strangers.

Although, even the relationship with mother and daughter is so strange, the only normalish interaction i have seen is Mine and Ela together or the other little girl, her cousin..

She got a dog which is great for a family and lots might not be so lucky enough to own one, so instead of making those ridiculous noises to the poor dog that doesn’t understand, why not take Ela and the dog for a walk instead of letting her child stare down into a screen in a dark miserable room.

She liked to show off she and her daughter wake up so early, so no excuses then to go before school? 🤷‍♀️

And how can you go to Turkey and not feel guilty not taking your child to see everything and do lots of activities that are available, even in the UK there is so many things to do, even for free.

Personally the guilt would eat me up if i never encouraged my child to always be doing some sort of activity and not stuck at home staring at a screen whilst i too stare at one.
Very well said. I also find it quite cruel that she won’t let Ela have school dinners and thats cos she’ll have to pay for it, I find that strange. I’m sure Ela would love her warm meals like roast dinner that she kept talking about. What’s going to happen when the colder months are here, it’ll still be the same measly sandwich and sugary crap. So sad for Ela and I felt sorry for her when she said she wanted to join them on couch, I think sev makes her jealous on purpose, she did she same when her friends baby came over and sev knew Ela was jealous. She needs to spend proper mother daughter time together away from her SM and not document everything

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
So sorry for your loss. He’s so beautiful wow.
He is and had a character for sure he never farted he burped lol 😂 he had so much personality and was very protective but also a soft sod
I am sure that when you told him of he would answer you back lol
But he comes home Monday sounds daft and stupid but he will be back home with us

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
And who takes annual leave for a health issue, that’s for sick leave unless he’s used up all of his sick leave
If he goes off sick again, it’ll count as a second incidence which may trigger his max for the year, especially if he’s had any other days off, even 1 day off for D&V would could count as an incidence. I imagine he’d only get statutory sick if he goes off sick with it officially again. I don’t blame him for not wanting to use his annual leave to go away with Sevda.

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
I do not ever want to judge another mother as now i am a mother but i really can not but feel sorry for the little girl.

I used to work with kids and some of the children i taught remind me of Ela.

I absolutely love children, my culture definitely influenced that and we always treat everyone’s children like our own with so much love and care.

Some of the children i taught remind me of Ela, so quiet, uninterested and unhappy but i would always give them my 100% care and attention like they were my own.

The way they would light up and completely change into such happy little people but then as soon as the mums/dads of those children pick them up you would see the same unhappy expression would take over their little faces, always broke my heart.

Again i really do not want to judge but the way that little girl is always staring down into an glowing ipad screen, hair not brushed or any cute hairstyles done for her for school, this country sells such beautiful clothes for little girls and they aren’t even expensive but instead she has to wear the same cartoonish dress that looks like it is made for bedtime and regarding the meals, in my culture we love to feed our children to show our love to them, no not sugary stuff or processed foods thrown into an oven.

That tiny amount of ‘food’ given to a growing child, i am utterly shocked, if the school time given is that incredibly short, should she not go and have a word with the school or prepare her child a warm and healthy meal for her ready for after school as she is staying at home all day?

My one year old eats double the amount of what she feeds that poor little girl and everything i cook is always home made and healthy meals as i have no excuse not to because i am at home.

And in our cultures, daughters especially are so close to their fathers but their relationship confuses me so much, they barely interact. It is like they are strangers.

Although, even the relationship with mother and daughter is so strange, the only normalish interaction i have seen is Mine and Ela together or the other little girl, her cousin..

She got a dog which is great for a family and lots might not be so lucky enough to own one, so instead of making those ridiculous noises to the poor dog that doesn’t understand, why not take Ela and the dog for a walk instead of letting her child stare down into a screen in a dark miserable room.

She liked to show off she and her daughter wake up so early, so no excuses then to go before school? 🤷‍♀️

And how can you go to Turkey and not feel guilty not taking your child to see everything and do lots of activities that are available, even in the UK there is so many things to do, even for free.

Personally the guilt would eat me up if i never encouraged my child to always be doing some sort of activity and not stuck at home staring at a screen whilst i too stare at one.

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
I think you have summed everything up perfectly! Great comment. I agree with all those things - one thing that hadn’t occurred to me, yes, why doesn’t she ever seem to take Ela on dog walks?? The only time my teenage boys now will come out for a walk with me, is because my partner has a puppy! Otherwise they wouldn’t. (Understandable, teenage lads don’t really want to spend time with their mum) But when younger, they did, we loved going out to the park, to the woods - she does nothing like this with Ela 🤷‍♀️ x

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
I can’t watch the w today since the breakfast just reading here, we lost our dog today 15 wonderful years of the fur ball, it happened so quick out of nowhere, plus I had been up most the night as well as my mum was in AE so was there with my dad but she is home
If I watch her I will blow my top as not in the frame of mind for the w child abuser husband abuser and dog abuser
She can go do off with her free begging se oh I am ready for her if she goes live again
w DOESNT DESERVE ANYTHING
SORRY GUYS FOR THE RANT
So sorry for your loss chicken wings, I’m not surprised you not wanting to watch that entitled b swanning around. I lost my cat last year, and have lost a few, it is always devastating pets are part of the family as much as anyone xx

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire

Sadly, many may see just a dog. Those who have never experienced the love, trust and total devotion that our canine family members bring will never understand the true happiness that our fur balls bring or the devastating loss we feel when they cross the rainbow bridge. They are family members, loved and mourned as deeply as their human counterparts. Bear was a lucky boy to find his forever home with you, CW. xxx

Mar 2, 2024
I can’t watch the w today since the breakfast just reading here, we lost our dog today 15 wonderful years of the fur ball, it happened so quick out of nowhere, plus I had been up most the night as well as my mum was in AE so was there with my dad but she is home
If I watch her I will blow my top as not in the frame of mind for the w child abuser husband abuser and dog abuser
She can go do off with her free begging se oh I am ready for her if she goes live again
w DOESNT DESERVE ANYTHING
SORRY GUYS FOR THE RANT
So very sorry for your loss ❤️

deniz

Jul 18, 2024
uk
Sadly, many may see just a dog. Those who have never experienced the love, trust and total devotion that our canine family members bring will never understand the true happiness that our fur balls bring or the devastating loss we feel when they cross the rainbow bridge. They are family members, loved and mourned as deeply as their human counterparts. Bear was a lucky boy to find his forever home with you, CW. xxx
Few years ago, i lost my soul dog, we were always together throughout my childhood. Still hurts and always will.

May 22, 2024
Australia
Of course in the comments Sevda says the GP won’t refer Sedat for physio because the wait list is too long. Blaming everyone else as usual. Who in their right mind would just do exercises from the NHS website??? I understand if you are really struggling and can’t afford it but this selfish bint goes on 20 holidays a year. Unbelievable. Also again dressed inappropriately today like it’s the height of summer. She thinks she looks sexy obviously and this is why she’s doing it. If you look at how she used to dress compared to now it’s the complete opposite.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
So sorry for your loss chicken wings, I’m not surprised you not wanting to watch that entitled b swanning around. I lost my cat last year, and have lost a few, it is always devastating pets are part of the family as much as anyone xx
They are part of the family it’s hit everyone from us to even my parents
But thank you haven’t really watched her today only the bit about sedat and annual leave can’t today with her watched kuki and she needs a punch to the face moaning old b 😂😂