Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Regarding Sedat and his leg injury, what Sevda clearly has no idea about is that it’s well known amongst physiotherapists/occupational therapists (I have a few as friends), is that the videos on the NHS are not enough because everyone’s injury will be different even if it’s the same area of the leg. A proper therapist will find and target the exact area that is damaged..the muscles, tendons, cartilage, etc and will go through each exercise, often different or more targeted than the NHS videos that are more just basic….with the patient so they know they are doing it correctly. They will follow up with further appointments and if necessary order ultrasounds, X-rays, etc to be done at any point.

But the BIGGEST point which most of us know…is if an injury such as Sedat’s is not treated properly and the correct unique exercises are not done…and it eventually heals up not corrected …it will play up again later down the road and the pain could put him out of work again…but this time, for a lot longer! My therapist friends see this happen all the time with people who never got their injury seen properly by a trained therapist regularly and they unfortunately just relied on NHS videos.

So, Sevda….THINK TWICE about not paying out to help get your husband some private medical hekp very soon before he heals up wrongly, or you are going to be seeing A LOT more of your hubby at home in the future! Something you CLEARLY don’t like!

AND….on that note…hey, we are all ready here with popcorn, ready for a video soon that will include no doubt… how you’ve loved Sedat being at home and how you miss him now he’s gone back to work. We’re ready for your retaliation! You think it’s funny clapping back…but what you fail so much to see is that ALL who watch your videos for comedy value …which is most… they recognise you are clearly compensating big time by lying, as people with more than 2 brain cells…know what you are saying is the COMPLETE OPPOSITE to the reality!! They guess you are obviously clapping back to something! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 So bring it on!!! TikTok followers await another comedy gold moment 🎭!!!

Last edited:

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Help me to understand something. So Sedation is off work because of his knee, yet he walked the dog AND played ball with the dog for hours?
I thought that too. But knowing him he sat on the bench in the park and threw the ball and wocco retrieved….
Sounds more like sedat.

Poor Sevda was out fiwmin and obviously can’t afford the dog walker anymore.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
“Hi Guyzzz, let’s…..try…..these…sweet chili….and pepper….flavour Doritos”

WHY does she string a sentence out with big gaps inbetween words?!!! She’s doing it more and more lately than ever! Sounds as thick as her medium cheddar cheese!!! 🤪

The one she says all the time is..

“Hi Guyzzzz, letS….have…..dinn-aaa!”, heavily pronouncing the ‘s’ in ‘letS!’ She’s deranged sounding!!!

Also, WHY THE HELL is she doing a whole video about some Doritos??? Most content creators would just mention them as part of lunch video or whilst they are munching on them in a video on something much more interesting!!!

But NO! She’s done a WHOLE video on some Dorito crisps!! Christ on a bike!!! AND they are NOT even a flavour sold in the UK! She is insanely DESPERATE for content!

And finally, WHY are her eyes half closed when she eats?! She does this a lot, I know..usually it’s her doing a smug look which is hilarious…but in this video, it’s like she’s trying to be seductive with eating them and slurping some Prosecco for a more seductive effect???

Is she hoping ‘Dave from up north’ who she met on holiday is watching perhaps?? Is she trying to send him a seductive memory of tipsey Sevda who liked Tunisian nibbles with him??? 🤣🤣 Instead she looks an utter and complete loony freak!! 🤣

Those frog-labia eyes are not achieving the look you want Sevda! Quite the opposite! 🤣🤣

Last edited:

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
And this is because we all talked yesterday about how Sevda never sits with her or spends time with her.
Just chucks the iPad at her so she can sit on her phone deleting comments.

Funny how they’re having a pamper night and Sevda is sat right next to her, trying to hold her hand.
Sorry love but you are NOT maternal and it’s very clear that ela has never really had any affection from you because it wasn’t natural for her to hold you hand.

Sevda stop pretending. Just stop. You’re a miserable b and you spend all your time on here reading. Why don’t you take our advice and stop recording and actually be a fing mother to your daughter who clearly needs some guidance and care and attention!

You pathetic excuse of a woman.

IMG_1568.jpeg

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
IMG_8348.jpeg

i had to screen record that vid cuz any normal person would not post that whatsoever or would delete it. she is the most braindead person i have ever witnessed!!!

the spelling mistakes in the title, the sheer HORROR of her trying to use her words… what little she has of them - “they’re not very sweet chilli” ?!?! it’s like watching simple jack, it is painful. the fact she says the prosecco isn’t nice after saying she was gifted it, she’s a totally ungrateful, bad mannered sod.

and she looks like a little old man when she eats 🤣

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She’s (Sevda) clearly drunk. And you just know it’s all staged after her reading on here all the recent comments how she totally ignores Ela and she’s also aware reports on her are being sent to various places regarding issues to be noted and filed to do with neglect.

Also, this 5 minute pamper/spa set up is something super easy and something Sevda herself doesn’t mind doing…filling up on Prosecco earlier and pouring the rest into that cranberry juice she’s drinking now on the sofa…with a simple peel off mask quickly slapped on……ZERO EFFORT involved!

BUT what also is incredibly sad and had me almost choking up….is Ela saying in a very contemplating way….

“THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE’

Sevda giving her just a bit of attention like that has made Ela feel it’s the best day of her life!! 😳 That should just be a normal every day bit of attention not the best day of her life!!!

I do things like that with my 2 little girls but they don’t sit there saying all serious and thoughtful and then announce…“This is the best day of my life” Don’t get me wrong…it’s nice and my girls love it…but I can tell Ela means it because let’s face it….her Mum normally never gives her attention, even when Ela tries to get her attention!

Extremely sad.

And why do you have to video those moments Sevda?? You can’t even give Ela undivided attention….you did that moment pre-planned TO VIDEO as a clap back because you know people are getting to you about your total lack of attention towards Ela and you are aware reports are being sent about your neglect. It would not surprise me if after that video, you pulled off the mask and shifted to another sofa!

Attachments

• IMG_8735.jpeg
    IMG_8735.jpeg
    137.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Apr 15, 2024
England
As much as I love this group watching her depresses me, I can’t stay if I’m not going to watch her ☹️
I know what you mean, she’s proper depressing and mind numbing. I try not to watch her but still read here and then end up watching her. I can’t wait until her TT is over, we won’t have to watch anymore

Apr 15, 2024
England
She’s clearly drunk. And you just know it’s all staged after her reading on here all the recent comments how she totally ignores Ela.

And it’s something that Sevda herself doesn’t mind doing…filling up on Prosecco earlier and pouring the rest into that cranberry juice she’s drinking now on the sofa…with a simple peel off mask quickly slapped on……ZERO EFFORT involved!

BUT what also is incredibly sad and had me almost choking up….is Ela saying in a very contemplating way….

“THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE’

Sevda giving her just a bit of attention like that has made Ela feel it’s the best day of her life!! 😳 That should just be a normal every day bit of attention not the best day of her life!!!

I do things like that with my 2 little girls but they don’t sit there saying all serious and thoughtful and then announce…“This is the best day of my life” Don’t get me wrong…it’s nice and my girls love it…but I can tell Ela means it because let’s face it….her Mum normally never gives her attention, even when Ela tries to get her attention!

Extremely sad.

And why do you have to video those moments Sevda?? You can’t even give Ela undivided attention….you did that moment pre-planned TO VIDEO as a clap back because you know people are getting to you about your total lack of attention towards Ela and you are aware reports are being sent about your neglect. It would not surprise me if after that video, you pulled off the mask and shifted to another sofa!
Why oh why did she have a child if she clearly didn’t want one. I get it that it’s a cultural goal to be married and have kids but that poor girl is going to grow up having such low self esteem and won’t be a well rounded individual. It’s still not too late for sev to start nurturing her and help with her independence etc, but sev can’t function on her own either so she won’t be able to pass on anything to Ela.